HOW MANY "MAGICAL ARTS" SELLERS ARE ON CH?

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:Still after all this time, no one (i guess) has mentioned that they are a seller. Initially, the count was under 12 sellers, is that all?

Or is there a network that uses CH as a meet-up site..and then goes off somewhere else to sell items? Just wondering.....what goes on at face book and Twitter in terms of nasty comments about CH and , of course other people? Has anyone seen any? Perhaps some people aught to apologize? Could be?

Caiyros
What the hell is your point?
Can you not write something in clear English, without typos, vague meanings, foreign language quotes, incomplete sentences, name-dropping, and insults?
It's been pointed out to you numerous times that some people are too busy to peruse the forum and answer your every whim. In general you can keep up with the coming and goings of sellers in the appropriate forum section. Can you not count? Can you not see color? Sellers and Buyer/Sellers are marked in certain colors. A few people have just announced new stores in the seller section, maybe as a side hobby or something.
I can think of a certain shop that said they were taking a break, hence they may not even be logging on to answer here. Others have come on after a while and said they have had illness or some other personal crisis in their life. Some sellers advertise here little or none at all, and probably don't read other threads. Regardless, it's not their job to answer to you.
Why is it your business to be so concerned about CH and how they run things? It's not your company.
What difference does it make what's going on Facebook and Twitter? No one can control that.
Why don't you mind your own business and actually contribute something to the forum for all us newbies you complain about? Instead all you do is piss us off and make people scratch their heads because they can't understand the hodge-podge of English you write in. I sure hope your publications went through scrupulous editing.
And who the hell cares who you know, who you're related to, what you've read, who trained you, who you've met, yadda yadda yadda. You are the most Sheldon of Sheldons. You don't do any of those names justice by the way you act. If you're so concerned about CH's reputation, you're not doing a damn thing to uphold it by the way you treat other forum members.

Oh and for gods' sake, the musician's name is spelled Prince! Sheesh.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
FireMonkey
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17

Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:Actually, there are many great teachers in existence, and they will teach many things, and do, but there is a paradox that looms, as there are some things out there that don't match any system of knowledge and totally conflict with any occult knowledge that's real.

Case in point. Some people are self-creating their own dreams into the lower astral, and so it goes, and becomes a toy for a novice. There are 3 realms or levels of the astral world:

They are:
Lower Astral - a dangerous garbage dump. Over the Long Haul nothing here Can be depended on for what they might or might not do.

The Higher Astral - Real, Important, Powerful, Predictable. Very Powerful to work with whom to work.

The Blue Astral - The Realm of Beginnings, and you have to pass some "gate keepers' to get there and be listened to. I have only know one person who new how to manipulate this (There are several others, they can speak for themselves, its impolite to define true masters, even if their names are known) and I was taught by this person. The Blue Astral is "The Powerful Glass-like Sister of the Necromicon".
Caiyros

I'm not going to pretend I know much about astral or magick in general, but how can you state your beliefs about conceptual theories and personal/personalized experiences as fact? Anyone that does minimal research on the subject can easily see there are many (many many) different theories about the astral realms...what proof do you have that yours is correct and all the others are wrong?
I don't know about anyone else, but I am not interested in hearing about your religion...

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
Also Darkwing kind of summarized that more efficiently while I was typing this novel of a response, LOL. Darkwing you're always one step ahead.
Nyeheheheh:P

But you're one of the best writers with eloquent writing style here, plus easier to understand. Always enjoy reading your post:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:
Noctifera wrote:darklord - You're giving yourself too much credit. I don't see where you are the one that originated or enhanced any ridiculousness, therefore not the source of ridiculousness and therefore staying or going will have the same effect :p

Just a little bewildering! I think giving it a few days is a great idea.

Kerfufflings be happening here, in a thread where otherwise many people have genuinely contributed and it had and has the capacity to be a positive and educational discussion.
If we're talking about the origin of ridiculousness, I think it's this thread. Cai is complaining about something that is perfectly reasonable and is permitted on CH. How this thread is even allowed in this section doesn't even really make much sense to me. This section seems like it's supposed to be a place to discuss specific listings. Meanwhile, Cai is coming on here and ranting about all sellers. Maybe it should be moved to another section? With that being said, I'll repeat what I said about this thread being misleading. At first it just seemed like he wanted to see some sellers, next thing you know he's accusing all sellers of abusing CH.
Some sellers did some very naughty things and a lot of people who have not answered this thread...know it. Caiyros Besides you are an individual, this is not a pack.
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

Still after all this time, no one (i guess) has mentioned that they are a seller. Initially, the count was under 12 sellers, is that all?
by Charles_Odinforce » Sun May 22, 2016 9:11 am

I uh, didn't respond to the thread because if it's not obvious I'm working with PHS and advertising on here then I missed something. That and it got heated. I tend to show up in locations where I can spread knowledge or understanding - Astral Plane Clarification this time - and avoid drama if I can.
.... so... is this like a magick pass-phrase kind of deal? Do I have to declare it or something?

I, Charles, known as Charles_Odinforce here upon the Creepy Hollows forums. Being of sound mind and reasoning do hereby declare that I am a seller in good faith and conscience. I swear that I am a seller. I will stand by this statement. God Save the Queen!

Now that is out of the way. Are you going to address passing off personal knowledge as pointed fact and badmouthing a member in good faith and standing publicly?

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:Some sellers did some very naughty things and a lot of people who have not answered this thread...know it. Caiyros Besides you are an individual, this is not a pack.
C-
Well, never know you have that kind of authority, Mr. C.

And that's scary.

P.S.: Not a seller. Unless someone here needs assistance regarding academic writing:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I have never seen such childishness, and anger because your someone dared to call down a group of people who feel entitled to do anything they want when the want to.

As for the 4 and 5 and 6 letter words that have been thrown at me...you have just demonstrated that you cannot discuss anything to any degree at all, We (my office workers and I are laughing at such puerile nonsense. Most of the poeple I work with and all my friends, yes I have friends....LOL... at how self-seeking and with that the inability, to look at huge mistakes made by yourselves....The Forum is not a safe haven for people who live life in packs. You have tried to insult my writing, my self, my life, and my intelligence, although you are correct about my typing.....And the only reason I am answering this is to "clean out the Augian stables, even though I am not Hercules...As to prince the druggie and bad musician, I thought to spell PrinZ in a statement of how silly he was when he wasn't stoned. I guess you really do not understand Bach. I don't have a problem with that. Oh and many of my old rock friends (when we were all making records...you know the big flat plastic discs with tiny hole in the middle?

One fact: There is a form of spirit that is very much like Gort (1951) but very black color. It is called The Cwyth, they travel in small groups and are tall. This is an enteresting entity. So enough with your insulting language, and really trying to "burn" me with words, when you have only burnt your own mind.

Merry Christmas,
Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

This whole thread is a pointless waste of space in a forum where were all supposed to get along. Now granted were not always going to get along and have arguments but they should be productive and as I've learned the hard way not contain insults. This thread needs to be closed and the chat option for every member need to be open for everyone as a result for dispute resolution. This way if you have a dispute with someone they can dispute it off the forums and not in public. As a member of this forum it's a f****** shame that we can't just agree to disagree in certain circumstances. Yes people do things differently. That doesn't give anyone the right to take always someone else's right to do what they do. No not everyone enjoys ads. But guess what I'm one of those people who does. I actually take the time out of the day to enroll in news letters and subscribe to things because I'm always afraid of missing out on a sweet ass deal (thank you DLM for my arachnos) (and CH and papa hood) if it wasn't for them advertising we wouldn't have the discussions that we do like if you look back at older threads and you see me and Loka constantly being miserable about our journeys through the madness and frustrating things that we try to do and have no success. If you wasn't for most things on here we would have had questions answered and things that help us. It's also a better way to communicate with sellers and inquiry's about purchases without derailing another thread. EVERYTHING ON THIS FORUM HAS PURPOSE. If it wasn't for that purpose NONE of us would have the pleasure of being with our wonderful, loving, caring,beautiful,handsome,sexual,helpful,grateful,amazing,butterfly's in the stomach beings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

FireMonkey wrote:
Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:Actually, there are many great teachers in existence, and they will teach many things, and do, but there is a paradox that looms, as there are some things out there that don't match any system of knowledge and totally conflict with any occult knowledge that's real.

Case in point. Some people are self-creating their own dreams into the lower astral, and so it goes, and becomes a toy for a novice. There are 3 realms or levels of the astral world:

They are:
Lower Astral - a dangerous garbage dump. Over the Long Haul nothing here Can be depended on for what they might or might not do.

The Higher Astral - Real, Important, Powerful, Predictable. Very Powerful to work with whom to work.

The Blue Astral - The Realm of Beginnings, and you have to pass some "gate keepers' to get there and be listened to. I have only know one person who new how to manipulate this (There are several others, they can speak for themselves, its impolite to define true masters, even if their names are known) and I was taught by this person. The Blue Astral is "The Powerful Glass-like Sister of the Necromicon".
Caiyros

I'm not going to pretend I know much about astral or magick in general, but how can you state your beliefs about conceptual theories and personal/personalized experiences as fact? Anyone that does minimal research on the subject can easily see there are many (many many) different theories about the astral realms...what proof do you have that yours is correct and all the others are wrong?
I don't know about anyone else, but I am not interested in hearing about your religion...
Answer: Fact is based upon a number of peoples' experience in different places, different times, etc etc etc. Read some of the works by Austin Osmon Spare and you'll get the drift about nonsense, knowledge, what it is, and how to use it...but reading Spare is not like reading a bicycle repair manual...you have to do more than that. And since Spare is one of the Highest Level Thinkers, it might behoove you to take the time to read him. I had enough wonderful surprise in reading him, that I got a binding from Mags. Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:I think the issue is that people maybe, do not know what prompted this thread. I can't speak for Caiyros on the intent but maybe he can validate..

I can relate it directly to the thread Magnolia posted recently regarding certain disrespect of CH, by practitioners when many were given their start here or actively advertise here (I cannot find this thread now, maybe it was removed or consolidated somewhere). So this thread we are posting in now, if I am not mistaken, is centered on those who advertise HERE personally or were 'spawned' of the CH community.
There is cause for anger and annoyance, and wanting to get to the bottom of it, if you fully support CH and find that some members use their free services then go around being cloak and dagger and rude towards the community and CH's business practices.

I think the criticism comes from the fact there many sellers who advertise on CH but do not want to become publicly involved to any other extent and so we know next to nothing about them and they can come across as 'using' this resource without giving back or appreciating it. And some of them are laying as low as possible so they can continue to use CH, access the community, but also be rude and questionable. It's a reality, unfortunately.

Reasonably speaking, anyone who advertises with or markets with CH should have access to a thread like this, have a fair chance of seeing it unless their concern is purely with themselves, and should be able/willing to 'come out' or contribute to acknowledge CH - that acknowledgement or increased presence would be deemed respectful.

Because this request is so out of the blue, and not everyone seeing it realized what prompted it, it may not function with the effect it was intended for and so far has ended in divergent discussion, personal argument or confusion.

But if I am right, that was the original cause and intent ^
It was a positive one fueled by want for a better, more transparent community. That's all.

Also Darkwing kind of summarized that more efficiently while I was typing this novel of a response, LOL. Darkwing you're always one step ahead.
Again, I must say your assessment is really good. Yes that is what I was trying to get across but in a less explanatory and more viceral manor. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't...Cheers, Noc.

Occult Metaphysical

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”