HOW MANY "MAGICAL ARTS" SELLERS ARE ON CH?

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
kindred
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1946
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:30 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: HOW MANY "MAGICAL ARTS" SELLERS ARE ON CH?

Postby kindred » Mon May 23, 2016 10:09 pm

Hmmm, I hate that Prince had to be bought into this, His spirit has visited me many times in the last month, All I will say is "Don't believe the tabloids"
but he IS a musical genius and "ghost wrote" songs for many many artists, not only that but he loved his body/temple respected it, took no drugs/animal products or junk and was a very very healthy,He appreciated and loved mankind and was also heavily into magick :)

DarkLordMidnight, sorry you feel bad, but there is no need to, we love you on Creepy Hollows, please continue to do what you do. The threads on here about your works are PRICELESS, You are always there to help, assist, support and GUIDE us. <3

On that note "Only a fool laughs at someone who is learning" is the best quote I read on this thread, Thank you OP. <3



User avatar
Alys
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 866
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:43 pm
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Poppy

Re: HOW MANY "MAGICAL ARTS" SELLERS ARE ON CH?

Postby Alys » Mon May 23, 2016 10:11 pm

kindred wrote:Hmmm, I hate that Prince had to be bought into this, His spirit has visited me many times in the last month, All I will say is "Don't believe the tabloids"
but he IS a musical genius and "ghost wrote" songs for many many artists, not only that but he loved his body/temple respected it, took no drugs/animal products or junk and was a very very healthy,He appreciated and loved mankind and was also heavily into magick :)

DarkLordMidnight, sorry you feel bad, but there is no need to, we love you on Creepy Hollows, please continue to do what you do. The threads on here about your works are PRICELESS, You are always there to help, assist, support and GUIDE us. <3

On that note "Only a fool laughs at someone who is learning" is the best quote I read on this thread, Thank you OP. <3


Pretty sure this is the best post in this whole thread. Thank you for that! 1ht



FireMonkey
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:48 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17

Re: HOW MANY "MAGICAL ARTS" SELLERS ARE ON CH?

Postby FireMonkey » Mon May 23, 2016 10:12 pm

Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:I have never seen such childishness, and anger because your someone dared to call down a group of people who feel entitled to do anything they want when the want to.
Caiyros



For some random non-moderator that decided to make himself "forum-pig" and start insulting and bullying people around you really have no right to talk about childishness or people doing what they are entitled. Buahahaha you got me to waste more time on the forum troll...by all means go have another yuck with your "office" friends about it.

On that note, I guess thanks on the heads up about needing to read more AOS but I already knew that...and while he was very wise and knowledgeable and I do have loads to learn from his works still, I do not think he (or anyone) had all the answers. If he did, we wouldn't be having this conversation because questioning his theory would be as foolish as debating gravity...that's clearly not the case...if you don't believe that go argue his levels of astral to a die-hard non-believer and see how much physical proof you have for them.

That said, I'm done with this conversation.



User avatar
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 9191
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:18 pm
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra

Re: HOW MANY "MAGICAL ARTS" SELLERS ARE ON CH?

Postby Ashino Tsume roshi » Mon May 23, 2016 10:56 pm

darklordmidnight wrote:That is a very good question Lokakisa, especially since you Caiyros, flat out said that my work was all on the lower astral. I am highly insulted, especially since you have NEVER experienced my workings. So how, HOW, can you judge them?
I do not expect you to answer this, But I needed to say my peace.


If you don't like my viewpoint then give me definitions of your environments and entities...and also give me a reference to where these ideas and "beings" came from or were found.

My request is not to challenge you or degrade you, my point is as stated just above.

What a lot of people here mmay not understand is that I am not egotistical at all. I tell things where they are for me, and my sources, and of course my main source is that part of me that has acquired experience and knowledge...what some "children" around here think is that I am trying to show off, I don't need to, when I was much younger in rock n' roll, I had the same problem that almost drove me nuts....and that's all I'll say about that.

Caiyros


EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

User avatar
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 9191
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:18 pm
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra

Re: HOW MANY "MAGICAL ARTS" SELLERS ARE ON CH?

Postby Ashino Tsume roshi » Mon May 23, 2016 10:59 pm

FireMonkey wrote:
Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:I have never seen such childishness, and anger because your someone dared to call down a group of people who feel entitled to do anything they want when the want to.
Caiyros



For some random non-moderator that decided to make himself "forum-pig" and start insulting and bullying people around you really have no right to talk about childishness or people doing what they are entitled. Buahahaha you got me to waste more time on the forum troll...by all means go have another yuck with your "office" friends about it.

On that note, I guess thanks on the heads up about needing to read more AOS but I already knew that...and while he was very wise and knowledgeable and I do have loads to learn from his works still, I do not think he (or anyone) had all the answers. If he did, we wouldn't be having this conversation because questioning his theory would be as foolish as debating gravity...that's clearly not the case...if you don't believe that go argue his levels of astral to a die-hard non-believer and see how much physical proof you have for them.

That said, I'm done with this conversation.



I ASK THAT BEING WHO CALLED A FORUM-PIG BE REMOVED FROM THIS THREAD AND IF THIS PERSON IS A SELLER WELL ITS BAD ADVERTISING>

It insults me yes, but it also insults all the good people here who will be bunched up with newbies and people leaving, as this does happen. Caiyros.....


EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

User avatar
Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 720
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:08 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

Re: HOW MANY "MAGICAL ARTS" SELLERS ARE ON CH?

Postby Charles_Odinforce » Mon May 23, 2016 11:53 pm

Do you really, and I mean think about this, want to ask that people be removed for insults considering the track record of this thread. Really think about that before you ask for it. I'm fairly certain you've insulted a number of people here of recent.


Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com


"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air

CH Moderator
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:20 pm

Re: HOW MANY "MAGICAL ARTS" SELLERS ARE ON CH?

Postby CH Moderator » Tue May 24, 2016 12:27 am

Please be respectful when responding to this post. Any more insults and the entire post will be archived and the persons doing the insults will be given warnings. Let's keep this thread drama free and on track.



User avatar
Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2865
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:37 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai

Re: HOW MANY "MAGICAL ARTS" SELLERS ARE ON CH?

Postby Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ » Tue May 24, 2016 12:30 am

CH Moderator wrote:Please be respectful when responding to this post. Any more insults and the entire post will be archived and the persons doing the insults will be given warnings. Let's keep this thread drama free and on track.


Couldn't have said it better myself. >.>


I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
(images found online)

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Lokakisa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1629
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:38 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: ketta
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rawr

Re: HOW MANY "MAGICAL ARTS" SELLERS ARE ON CH?

Postby Lokakisa » Tue May 24, 2016 12:53 am

If Cai would've just come out in plain English and said, "I'd like to know how many sellers participate on the forum because I'm concerned that they are getting a free ride while badmouthing CH" then all this could have been avoided.
None of the name-dropping or ageism or disrespect to the recently deceased was relevant or necessary.
I have no urge to read anything that was suggested by him if it promotes this kind of attitude. Nor is it proof of any meta facts.
And hey, I like Bach too.



User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6420
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: HOW MANY "MAGICAL ARTS" SELLERS ARE ON CH?

Postby darkwing dook » Tue May 24, 2016 2:09 am

Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:I ASK THAT BEING WHO CALLED A FORUM-PIG BE REMOVED FROM THIS THREAD AND IF THIS PERSON IS A SELLER WELL ITS BAD ADVERTISING>

It insults me yes, but it also insults all the good people here who will be bunched up with newbies and people leaving, as this does happen. Caiyros.....

Well, you did say "without political correct nonsense" thingy, which means to include offensive word. So while personally not agree, the reaction is laughable:)

No offense intended to anyone, though:)


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson


Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests