Volkh experience

Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

SikruaSuncat wrote:Okay now my vast ignorance is exposed to the world! *laughs* back to total dingbat confusion and indecision.
lol nope. not ignorance at ALL. just in the learning process, as are we all 1hg

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

SikruaSuncat wrote:Okay now my vast ignorance is exposed to the world! *laughs* back to total dingbat confusion and indecision.
Oh, I'm sorry! That's not what I meant to do at all. Lol. But like I said yesterday in the chat box, I would be very cautious in working with unbounds. Especially that "demon" - he seemed really sketchy, imho. But hey, we're all learning!!!

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Well, now I know what your Queen is like in protection mode. She was probably reacting to your worry...and maybe knew you had cause. I cut ties with this unbound. My spirit family knows he is not to return! It is a learning experience. Going by the facts and my own observations, I would say it is NOT likely to have been my Volkh and was more likely to have been your Divinity Queen. Saved by a demon! Holy crap! 1s
Last edited by Satan's Hellcat on Fri May 20, 2016 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Oops doubles!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Reddep
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: dark elf

I had a Experience where I had a dream, I was outside of my body in my house and I noticed a very big spirit like a man hide from me after i saw it and I when looking for it and found it! As soon as I did I noticed how big it was and yelled get out of my house and punched it but had no effect and out of nowhere my volkhs just came through my bedroom door with another one of my spirits and took care of it!

It was an amazing experience and I've had more ever since I've been a keeper I 've seen nearly half of my spirits and heard them and felt most of them. The one that got me to come here was a demon entered my home and I stood my ground and said a few words a pastor told me to say if one ever came.

But I've always have Attracted spirits and seen them but I some of them had bad intentions so I found CH and haven't seen or felt anything

Skyewind
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0

Despite the non-social nature, I feel mine means well and always replies with at least a smile.
The small gripe I feel is I assume my Volkh is vigilante but when a problem springs up, I'm usually tasking it to take care and identify the problem. It sometimes makes me question if it's out of courtesy to have me want to be informed before proceeding or if I caught the problem before my Volkh did... makes me tad confused at times

Return to “Creatures”