Volkh experience

User avatar
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1775
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:23 am
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat

Volkh experience

Postby Satan's Hellcat » Fri May 20, 2016 11:10 am

I am pretty sure I had my Volkh protect me yesterday! He doesn't talk to me, so I am not 100% sure. Maybe someone else who has had this experience can confirm it. It felt like he SWALLOWED me and I was in a suit of armor! There was a LOT of energy of a very positive nature, especially around my chest. It felt good. like a powerful hug. Thank you, Volkh! Sometimes I get into crap I just shouldn't, trying to learn stuff! Thank you that I don't have to pay for my curiosity. <3


MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

seirus86
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:03 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Re: Volkh experience

Postby seirus86 » Fri May 20, 2016 11:16 am

Dont get me wrong but i just want to mention that a Volkh aint gonna protect you against stronger entities/spirits. There are limits and you shouldn't rely on the fact that you got a Volkh that you are safe.


Remove this account, thanks!! (no joke @ admins)

User avatar
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1775
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:23 am
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat

Re: Volkh experience

Postby Satan's Hellcat » Fri May 20, 2016 11:22 am

seirus86 wrote:Dont get me wrong but i just want to mention that a Volkh aint gonna protect you against stronger entities/spirits. There are limits and you shouldn't rely on the fact that you got a Volkh that you are safe.


Well, I have over 300 spirits, and a mad amount of spells. Courtwind Angels, Devil-eater, Dragons (including three black dragons), Djinn. Shields, banishments, etc. No one is EVER 100% safe, but I am glad for my Volkh's help! There is ALWAYS gonna be someone stronger!


MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

User avatar
Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:45 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

Re: Volkh experience

Postby Cka75 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:19 pm

I read this and your other post regarding what happened and where this transpired. I was sorry to see you had a negative experience. It sounded in the chat box that all was ok over there and you were excited and having fun. If you had let one of us know, we might have been able to help. Glad you were protected though. And it seemed you enjoyed yourself and enjoyed having a visit from my divinity queen. Glad you're safe. In due time, I hope that you find your path.


Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.

User avatar
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1995
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:49 am
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons

Re: Volkh experience

Postby Cheese Sandwitch » Fri May 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Sigh... Sikrua, I feel it necessary to tell you that was ck's demoness who was shielding you. She felt you were under attack or would be under attack by the unbound entity that refused to give you its name first , then gave you a derivative of "slaughterhouse" as an answer. I would suggest , until you can differentiate the energies, to not work with unbounds going forward for your own safety. To clarify, i believe the thing that approached you is not a demon and it doesnt have your best interests in mind, as we told you yesterday by its first refusal to give you a name. Had he been on the up and up, ck's demon wouldnt have felt the need to shield you shortly after.
Last edited by Cheese Sandwitch on Fri May 20, 2016 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman

User avatar
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1775
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:23 am
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat

Re: Volkh experience

Postby Satan's Hellcat » Fri May 20, 2016 3:43 pm

Cka75 wrote:I read this and your other post regarding what happened and where this transpired. I was sorry to see you had a negative experience. It sounded in the chat box that all was ok over there and you were excited and having fun. If you had let one of us know, we might have been able to help. Glad you were protected though. And it seemed you enjoyed yourself and enjoyed having a visit from my divinity queen. Glad you're safe. In due time, I hope that you find your path.


Yes, I loved meeting your Divinity Queen, and I did have fun. All things being equal, I will find one to be my first demonic companion at a later date. But something hit my defenses! My Volkh responded as he was supposed to. I have never experienced that before, so I did not recognise what happened until I thought about it more. It reminded me that there is a lot I need to learn and experience. I will STILL be learning as much as I can about what Akelta calls true form demons in the meantime. I do believe that they are a learning experience that I will want to explore. I just also think I would like to be a bit more advanced in Magick before then because SOME folks think of demons as personal vengeance machines and weapons, and they ALSO go visiting the S&S site.


MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

User avatar
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1775
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:23 am
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat

Re: Volkh experience

Postby Satan's Hellcat » Fri May 20, 2016 3:48 pm

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:Sigh... Sikrua, I feel it necessary to tell you that was ck's demoness who was shielding you. She felt you were under attack or would be under attack by the unbound entity that refused to give you its name first , then gave you a derivative of "slaughterhouse" as an answer. I would suggest , until you can differentiate the energies, to not work with unbounds going forward for your own safety. To clarify, i believe the thing that approached you is not a demon and it doesnt have your best interests in mind, as we told you yesterday by its first refusal to give you a name. Had he been on the up and up, ck's demon wouldnt have felt the need to shield you shortly after.


Not sure what to say to that! I have not the magickal discernment to tell for myself the truth of that! I DO know that the energy was quite strong and felt GOOD, like a hug. It did not feel dark at all. It would explain why all my other spirits did not respond! I'll have to think about this!


MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

User avatar
Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:45 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

Re: Volkh experience

Postby Cka75 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:50 pm

SikruaSuncat wrote:
Cka75 wrote:I read this and your other post regarding what happened and where this transpired. I was sorry to see you had a negative experience. It sounded in the chat box that all was ok over there and you were excited and having fun. If you had let one of us know, we might have been able to help. Glad you were protected though. And it seemed you enjoyed yourself and enjoyed having a visit from my divinity queen. Glad you're safe. In due time, I hope that you find your path.


Yes, I loved meeting your Divinity Queen, and I did have fun. All things being equal, I will find one to be my first demonic companion at a later date. But something hit my defenses! My Volkh responded as he was supposed to. I have never experienced that before, so I did not recognise what happened until I thought about it more. It reminded me that there is a lot I need to learn and experience. I will STILL be learning as much as I can about what Akelta calls true form demons in the meantime. I do believe that they are a learning experience that I will want to explore. I just also think I would like to be a bit more advanced in Magick before then because SOME folks think of demons as personal vengeance machines and weapons, and they ALSO go visiting the S&S site.


I completely understand. And I definitely think it wise to learn as much as possible. You're right, a lot of ppl visit S&S and also visit here. But you should form your own opinions, not based solely on the intentions of a few. Yes, I know there are people who try to use demons as a means of revenge. When that subject is approached, most people on this path agree that using demons in that way is highly dangerous and usually not ethical. Most demons simply won't do it either, for the record. They certainly aren't flying monkeys to do a witch's bidding and do demand respect. I am encouraged that you respect them enough not to use them in such a way and to learn as much as you can before going forward. That is very wise. Stay safe out there!


Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.

User avatar
Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:45 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

Re: Volkh experience

Postby Cka75 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:51 pm

SikruaSuncat wrote:
Cheese Sandwitch wrote:Sigh... Sikrua, I feel it necessary to tell you that was ck's demoness who was shielding you. She felt you were under attack or would be under attack by the unbound entity that refused to give you its name first , then gave you a derivative of "slaughterhouse" as an answer. I would suggest , until you can differentiate the energies, to not work with unbounds going forward for your own safety. To clarify, i believe the thing that approached you is not a demon and it doesnt have your best interests in mind, as we told you yesterday by its first refusal to give you a name. Had he been on the up and up, ck's demon wouldnt have felt the need to shield you shortly after.


Not sure what to say to that! I have not the magickal discernment to tell for myself the truth of that! I DO know that the energy was quite strong and felt GOOD, like a hug. It did not feel dark at all. It would explain why all my other spirits did not respond! I'll have to think about this!


Hahahaha... Sorry I had to jump in here too. You have to decide who/what it was by differentiating the energy. I will say that my queen hugs me a lot. It does feel nice! ;)


Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.

User avatar
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1775
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:23 am
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat

Re: Volkh experience

Postby Satan's Hellcat » Fri May 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Okay now my vast ignorance is exposed to the world! *laughs* back to total dingbat confusion and indecision.


MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.


Return to “Creatures”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests