masheba

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

NekoTheCat wrote:That's awesome!! You two are amazing, I like you two. I like anything cat related haha if you see me irl you'll even notice I act like a cat, it's the animal that most matches me. They're amazing loyal friends as well as cuddle buddies, hehe this has gotten me so enthusiastic. I can't wait!!
You and Lokakisa would love it here.. sooo many cats. We live out in the country and have a bunch dropped off on us every year. Plus I think Bast has a beacon set up somewhere in the yard! (do you have a binding for Bast yet?)

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

CatLoafCreations wrote:
NekoTheCat wrote:That's awesome!! You two are amazing, I like you two. I like anything cat related haha if you see me irl you'll even notice I act like a cat, it's the animal that most matches me. They're amazing loyal friends as well as cuddle buddies, hehe this has gotten me so enthusiastic. I can't wait!!
You and Lokakisa would love it here.. sooo many cats. We live out in the country and have a bunch dropped off on us every year. Plus I think Bast has a beacon set up somewhere in the yard! (do you have a binding for Bast yet?)
Bast? I'm not sure who that it honestly, I'm lucky to have my Chinese fox and masheba! I'm really poor but at least I'll have friends :) all worth it even if I spent every nickel I had. Also if you'd like to explain you can? Knowledge is power

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte

NekoTheCat wrote:
CatLoafCreations wrote:
Bast? I'm not sure who that it honestly, I'm lucky to have my Chinese fox and masheba! I'm really poor but at least I'll have friends :) all worth it even if I spent every nickel I had. Also if you'd like to explain you can? Knowledge is power
Ever see the Egyptian statues of a cat?.. Those are usually depictions of Bast. She is known as the "Cat Goddess". Loves cats, is a fierce protector, "mother of the hearth" to name a few. She can be a bit demanding at times (like most cats).. and likes to get back at me (in particular) by sending us more kittens! Every time we get another cat spayed/neutered and I make then comment "no more kittens".. the very next day more kittens show up on our doorstep (not exaggerating). We also consider Bast to be a fertility goddess (she likes to give us monetary gifts on occasion).

I made the comment one day that I missed my old Siamese cat.. next day we found a litter of abandoned Siamese kittens. Last year I mentioned I missed my old black cat.. we now have 6 pure black cats: 2 kittens one month.. another about a month later (they are adults now and spayed/neutered).. then a kitten earlier this year and a few weeks ago.. 2 more pure black kittens. So I have to be careful what I mention around her!

Her encyclopedia entry http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Oh that's cool! I'm not sure having a goddess like her is such a good idea for me I Love cats but due to my health I can't have cats so my mother has cats and I go next door sometimes to spend time with one

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte

NekoTheCat wrote:Oh that's cool! I'm not sure having a goddess like her is such a good idea for me I Love cats but due to my health I can't have cats so my mother has cats and I go next door sometimes to spend time with one
I don't think you would have to worry about any health issues (she is a protector and a mothering type goddess after all). I think her "cat attracting" ability is something she likes to do to people who she knows can deal with unexpected kitties.. after all.. she does want them cared for.. and wouldn't dump them off on to someone who wasn't able to take on that role. So I honestly believe she would understand your situation..
but it is up to you. I'm not trying to talk you into something you don't want.. just giving out the info 1s

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I second the Bast love!
And I don't think She'd dump any cats on you if you can't handle it right now, but perhaps She will present opportunities to enjoy them.
As CatLoaf said, She can be a fierce protector and loving mother, and you can talk to Her about health too.
Also another goddess to consider is Freyja of the Norse, with Her cat-driven chariot.

But at any rate, if you search "cat" or "feline" here in the forum, you'll find discussions of cat-like spirits. I'm always on the lookout for them and post about what I find.

Oh but honestly though, a lot of spirits, entities and deities like animals. I have a gargoyle and a Camelot fiery whose listings said "likes cats." Other gods can be associated with lions or leopards or what not, and of course Egypt is full of cat-love! Even Loki is known for gifting kittens.
And of course the Internet is full of cats. Lol

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Ah yes, I've seen some well I'm always broke so I'm not sure just yet. Honestly I need a immortal who can help me forge a sword or transform the one I have, so I can fight with it but bast sounds nice.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Well there's no rush for you to buy. Take this time to read and research and practice.
And really you don't need bindings to interact with gods and spirits.
Take your time to look around at what you might be interested in. Look at different historical and cultural beliefs and check out the different pantheons before jumping on some god-badwagon.
It's actually better to have a constraining budget, as it keeps you from going overboard and allows more time for bonding and study with what you have. Enjoy your masheba.
Tbh I wish I hadn't got starry-eyed over purchases, and had taken things slower.
Also don't believe the marketing hype - nothing is a quick-fix and major life changer. Nor will getting a spirit binding guarantee experiences.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:Well there's no rush for you to buy. Take this time to read and research and practice.
And really you don't need bindings to interact with gods and spirits.
Take your time to look around at what you might be interested in. Look at different historical and cultural beliefs and check out the different pantheons before jumping on some god-badwagon.
It's actually better to have a constraining budget, as it keeps you from going overboard and allows more time for bonding and study with what you have. Enjoy your masheba.
Tbh I wish I hadn't got starry-eyed over purchases, and had taken things slower.
Also don't believe the marketing hype - nothing is a quick-fix and major life changer. Nor will getting a spirit binding guarantee experiences.

Ah yes I know this very well as they day "be careful what you wish for", honestly though I get $30 a month 6 goes toward my card bill so I only have $24 a month to play with so no worries about me going overboard, I'm kinda poor so but yeah, I've done so research on gods and the type of myths that are talked about from them. It'd probably be best to go with one I'm more familiar with than anything

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Bumping this thread-I have a Masheba & she is a pleasure to have around!

:3

Return to “Creatures K-Z”