Awave
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

This is probably not what you're looking for but you can get a sword of Ares from Blu's Immortal Conjures in the marketplace.

Ares' Sword of Defense and Retaliation

There's also the Soul sword to consider which you can get from Charles/ Papahood.

Regarding asian immortals who can forge swords, I know Lu Dongbin is famous for carrying a sword but I think legends say he was given it by a dragon 1s

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

Well I was studying Japanese but I gave up due to lack of the ability none of it wanted to register in my head... I have memory problems but yeah and I know they do :) every name is japanese is made up of different kanji giving the name a unique touch. I'll try asking him if I can afford it first I must buy my weretiger! I'm sure he could help me with sparring and letting my animal instincts out ^.^

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Awave wrote:This is probably not what you're looking for but you can get a sword of Ares from Blu's Immortal Conjures in the marketplace.

There's also the Soul sword to consider which you can get from Charles/ Papahood.

Regarding asian immortals who can forge swords, I know Lu Dongbin is famous for carrying a sword but I think legends say he was given it by a dragon 1s

I totally missed your comment.. Oops.. Sorry, that sounds interesting but as I've mentioned I'm on a low budget but I could check it out

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Awave wrote:This is probably not what you're looking for but you can get a sword of Ares from Blu's Immortal Conjures in the marketplace.

Also!!! I knew dragons could make swords! They use their fiery breath owo... And I want a physical sword but that sword you linked isn't anything like what I want

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Do you have a forge? Some other place where you can forge a sword? What steel are you using? Materials for the handle?

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Cult wrote:Do you have a forge? Some other place where you can forge a sword? What steel are you using? Materials for the handle?

Well no.. I'm broke so.. But I'm sure I can find it, I already have a sword in possession and well I saw one of my past lives forge their own sword through their magick. I thought maybe I could do it, but the only material I have is a sword I already own it's only 23", 17" blade, 6" guard to pommel I think. I also have a few dog tags, and a dagger which are metal.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

If you want to be functional, you need high carbon steel. Dog tags will break in an instant, same with the dagger if it's not made of appropriate metal. Swords need a lot of heat and a very large forge, my advice would be to get these technical details sorted out first. You could start with sketching out a life sized design, then start hunting for your tools and materials.

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Cult wrote:If you want to be functional, you need high carbon steel. Dog tags will break in an instant, same with the dagger if it's not made of appropriate metal. Swords need a lot of heat and a very large forge, my advice would be to get these technical details sorted out first. You could start with sketching out a life sized design, then start hunting for your tools and materials.

A 1045 carbon steel blades better than an 1095 I could get the materials for it if I saved up tons of money over a years time but like I said I'm doing it the same way as my past life through magick ability and if that doesn't work I can just find a sword online that matches my criteria and save up for it. The point of getting a blacksmithing immortal is for help with me, even my mom said I could do it if I knew how. A sword forged of magick can be made at any time, the hardness, durability, and the swords flexibility all depends on the magick user so that's why lots of practice is needed.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Well, combining magick with smithing can be interesting. I remember a documentary about one modern swordmaker in Taiwan who use Taoist spell when forging swords.

But what Cult said is also true: find the available forge first and then consider the options for tool and material. The current material can be used for practice, before you advance to layering, twisting, etc. If there is an experienced blacksmith around you, asking for apprenticeship might also be a good idea:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

[quote="darkwing"]Well, combining magick with smithing can be interesting. I remember a documentary about one modern swordmaker in Taiwan who use Taoist spell when forging swords.

But what Cult said is also true: find the available forge first and then consider the options for tool and material. The current material can be used for practice, before you advance to layering, twisting, etc. If there is an experienced blacksmith around you, asking for apprenticeship might also be a good idea:)[/quote

My current sword is stainless steel full tang blade, which would work but carbon steel is much better and I doubt there's a forge in my town but I'll check it all out

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Return to “Immortals - Specific”