Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

I have no idea where to post this but this seems the best place, I need an immortal who's a blacksmith. My mother has recommended a couple to me gengoku? (I think) as well as well as aries, I'm sure they're more immortals who can forge weapons but I need one that's not too expensive to get that can help me forge a sword of magick in which I can use in the three realms, I want to protect people but I'd be best using a weapon compared to my bare fists seeing as my magick thasn't truly awakened yet and the fact I'm more comfortable fighting with a weapon. I seen one on CH named kanjinshi but my mom told me it's the one she mentioned just under a different name, she said that he'd trick me at any possible chance so I'm not sure about him but I also saw something about inari being able too. Any advise you can give me on who I should pick, why I should pick them, and which would benefit me the most. The immortal would be more of a teacher I guess since they'd be a blacksmith they can help me forge my own weapon of choice, I know it's possible to do so since one of my past lives did it on his own and I want to do it as well.

I've always been fond of swords, my only other weapon I prefer is a staff but swords are much easier for me to use it'd also be good if I can forge my own unique type of weapon but anyways like I asked can you give me the info I seek? Whether you can or can't thank you anyways, I appreciate any help I will receive.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

The Greek god Hephaestus or Roman God Vulcan might be of help. Also the Celtic god Goibhnui. Do you have a particular pantheon of Gods that you prefer or are called to? You could try searching them specifically.

Or go here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Smithing_gods and read about them to see if any in particular call you.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

My first thought is Hephaestus of the Greek pantheon. I'm not sure if He would also teach the art of fighting though. There are lots of "gods of war" in many pantheons you could approach. Aries, Heru-wer, Shiva, Thor ...

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

There is a Finnish god Ilmarinen, who among his other talents is known to be a blacksmith. He's quite wonderful.

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thanks, this a lot of help as my mother told me aries can both help me forge and train me but I personally am more attracted to the Japanese and greek gods, I've also considered one the seven gods of fortune, Ebisu, the God of war but I was told she's brutal... I would need one willing to work with me, for I'm physically weak irl but I do have a strong will to forge my own sword and be a a swordsman. Hephaestus may be a great idea, wasn't he the one who made Poseidons trident and zues's thunder bolt? Or am I mistaken.. Also aurum I'll search him up to check him out :)

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:There is a Finnish god Ilmarinen, who among his other talents is known to be a blacksmith. He's quite wonderful.
He seems a very interesting man, but I'm not sure if he's for me though I can relate to his sorrow on his tale of doing something good then getting rejected by a maiden.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh
Not sure who Gengoku is or from which pantheon, which language is it anyway? It will be useful if you provide the original letter if it's Chinese or Japanese etc.
NekoTheCat wrote:Thanks, this a lot of help as my mother told me aries can both help me forge and train me but I personally am more attracted to the Japanese and greek gods, I've also considered one the seven gods of fortune, Ebisu, the God of war but I was told she's brutal...
Besides those mentioned, immortals from Japanese pantheon who are involved with smithing are Amatsumara, Kagutsuchi, and Kajishin.

Mmm who told you Ebisu is brutal? He (I don't think he's a she) is not the god of war in the 7 lucky gods.The closest one is Bishamon, the god of fortune warriors and punisher of criminals.
NekoTheCat wrote:Hephaestus may be a great idea, wasn't he the one who made Poseidons trident and zues's thunder bolt?
The story is, three Cyclops who were freed from Tartarus forged Zeus' thunderbolt, Poseidon's trident, and Hades' helmet to defeat the Titans:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mmmh
Not sure who Gengoku is or from which pantheon, which language is it anyway? It will be useful if you provide the original letter if it's Chinese or Japanese etc.
NekoTheCat wrote:Thanks, this a lot of help as my mother told me aries can both help me forge and train me but I personally am more attracted to the Japanese and greek gods, I've also considered one the seven gods of fortune, Ebisu, the God of war but I was told she's brutal...
Besides those mentioned, immortals from Japanese pantheon who are involved with smithing are Amatsumara, Kagutsuchi, and Kajishin.

Mmm who told you Ebisu is brutal? He (I don't think he's a she) is not the god of war in the 7 lucky gods.The closest one is Bishamon, the god of fortune warriors and punisher of criminals.
NekoTheCat wrote:Hephaestus may be a great idea, wasn't he the one who made Poseidons trident and zues's thunder bolt?
The story is, three Cyclops who were freed from Tartarus forged Zeus' thunderbolt, Poseidon's trident, and Hades' helmet to defeat the Titans:)

Supposedly he's a Japanese fox God, and yes bishamon is who I meant I got confused for some reason. Well and my mom told me, and so my best bet is kajanishi or kagatsuchi?

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

NekoTheCat wrote: Supposedly he's a Japanese fox God...

Oo that would be Inari. Never heard of him being called Gengoku, though:/
NekoTheCat wrote:... and so my best bet is kajanishi or kagatsuchi?
-Kagutsuchi (or Hi-no-kagatsuchi): Kami of fire, beheaded by Izanagi during birth because he killed Izanami. From his blood, Takemikazuchi and other kami (related to weapon) were born.
-Kajishin (not kajanishi): Kami of smithing and metal forging. Different areas have different Kajishin. One famous Kajishin in Honshu is Kanayago, often depicted as a female kami.
-Amatsumara: Kami of ironworking, famously created the Yata mirror which was used to lure Amaterasu out from the rock cave of heaven. One of the Kajishin worshiped by blacksmiths.

You might want to meditate on each of them first, including those from the Greek/Roman pantheon, try to see which of them calls you:)

Anyway, are you planning to forge physical weapon, or astral weapon?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I was planning on doing both but my best friend said she'd try to help me with the astral one

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Return to “Immortals - Specific”