Full Psychic Upgrade DarkLordMidnight/Kelis

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've recently had the service performed, and I just got my information in the mail today! DLM is very thorough about explaining each step of the process in the packet of information you receive, and I have to say I laughed when I saw who/what my inhuman ancestors were! Spot on--explained quite a few things that now make perfect sense... like why I've been drawn to a certain Immortal lately! He also identified a couple of my gifts, one of which I already pretty much knew, and a couple of which I was pleasantly surprised to discover.

As far as progress, I've noticed a distinct upswing in the clarity of my mental visions, and they tend to last longer and be easier to maintain than they were before. Telepathy is a bit easier, and I'm able to more easily tell the difference between my "me" voice and someone else's.

I'm sure that, as time goes by, the results will only become more obvious as I take the information I've received from him and put my own efforts into them--for now, however, I can certainly say that I can tell the difference in having had it done!

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

iamwookie wrote:I only got it recently but like Lokakisa the harpy thread was a prime example of the difference it made..
I wouldn't have been able to sense anything most likely, I was wondering why I got anything at all and enjoying the harpy when the next day I got the mail in with the stuff from DLM and all the details of the upgrade that was done.

As far as the Untangled Weave it doesn't say too much just says he performed the service for me. Removing any roadblocks (with the exception of lifes lessons). This should make my path, no matter what I choose it to be fairly smooth. So I'm assuming it has to do with density and the path in life I choose to walk.

For the rest of it I would say it sounds like my system was really really messed up.
I expect with that being taken care of my work with my spirits/abilities to progress even better.
Thanks! Super excited to see the results. :D

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:It didn't work for me. It is highly unusual that something does. I tend to do better with things done in person than at a distance. It is unfortunate that things like this don't tend to be available that way. I suggest trying to have stuff done at a distance first that is cheap. Then, if the cheap stuff works, then you can throw down serious money like for the full psychic upgrade. I kept thinking that the next thing would be the one to finally work, but I just kept spending and not seeing results.
With that said, the upgrade cannot help everyone. I hate that it did not work for you and hope to one day see that you found something.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Thank you everyone, I love hearing how things have improved, and Mr. Beefy, do not give up hope, one of the great things about the upgrade, it grows over time.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

As DLM said it grows over time
I would add a what if to that thought
What if thinking it isn't working is actually causing it to degrade for you as you are working against it?

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I remember reading somewhere that people will see spiders? I'm not sure now if it's about this service or other - my apologies if I'm confusing two different things together 2yn 2yn

But I'd want to know about what people have experienced prior and during having the procedure performed.
What did they see, how did they feel etc..

I'm curious of having it done myself, as I have gotten DLM Chakra Blockage Detection and Removal and Energetic Enhancement and Cleansing many months ago and they were very helpful.

Thus I'm curious about what to expect if I get this enhancement done.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

OMG, This explains the spiders then, several spiders have been in my home the last 2 days, all were what they call "money spiders" though,

One made a web from the ceiling to my mattress and almost got on my face, lol

i was hoping lots of money was going to be pouring in? lol

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

I'm so happy with the report, alot of things made so much sense/reconfirmation.

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte

kindred wrote:I'm so happy with the report, alot of things made so much sense/reconfirmation.
Oh spiders in real life?! I remember reading that people used to see spiders when they close their eyes or something like that. This scared me a bit and now you say an actual real spiders - double hestation lol
Since you have it done - how did it feel when it was performed? And how do you feel now?

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
GodaimeTsunade
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Brianna
Zodiac:

Just bought mine, super excited to see results and such! I'll keep you guys updated on how it goes for me :)

Return to “Seller Review”