Full Psychic Upgrade DarkLordMidnight/Kelis

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I tried opening my third eye few years back. I saw blue lighted spiders running across my ceiling and weird web portals. Maybe they were astral spiders lols

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

wow @furry

Astral Spiders!!!!!!!!!

witchiepooh
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0

MrBeefy83 wrote:I must say I'm with Inedible on this one. I tried many spells & attunements but nothing seems to work on me. I had a psyching 3rd eye surgery done about 3 months ago and DLMs full psychic upgrade nearly a month ago. Unfortunately I can't tell a difference from either one. The only real improvement I've noticed is with dream recall. I haven't remembered dreams in a very long time but now I started to remember vague bits & pieces from my dreams on occasion. Hopefully things will progress further. I'm a big fan of DLMs work and a loyal customer. I'm just shut to magical workings for some reason.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
You may have had something happen in a past life that is causing you to block or not let your psychic abilities. Have you tried CH simple spell, Be receptive to magic? You have to learn first how to feel the changes around you then proceed.

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk

MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

witchiepooh wrote:
MrBeefy83 wrote:I must say I'm with Inedible on this one. I tried many spells & attunements but nothing seems to work on me. I had a psyching 3rd eye surgery done about 3 months ago and DLMs full psychic upgrade nearly a month ago. Unfortunately I can't tell a difference from either one. The only real improvement I've noticed is with dream recall. I haven't remembered dreams in a very long time but now I started to remember vague bits & pieces from my dreams on occasion. Hopefully things will progress further. I'm a big fan of DLMs work and a loyal customer. I'm just shut to magical workings for some reason.

You may have had something happen in a past life that is causing you to block or not let your psychic abilities. Have you tried CH simple spell, Be receptive to magic? You have to learn first how to feel the changes around you then proceed.

I haven't tried that spell. Also, to clarify I'm not completely shut to all magic. I have had some success with spells in the past, just nothing worked to improve my psychic abilities. I have an inability to visualize. I think that has alot to do with that.

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

MrBeefy83 wrote: I haven't tried that spell. Also, to clarify I'm not completely shut to all magic. I have had some success with spells in the past, just nothing worked to improve my psychic abilities. I have an inability to visualize. I think that has alot to do with that.
Have you consider because you think you can't do it you might be blocking yourself from making progress on it? Negative thoughts can create their own blocks so it is possible you have blocked yourself from making progress because you don't think you can.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte

iamwookie wrote:
MrBeefy83 wrote: I haven't tried that spell. Also, to clarify I'm not completely shut to all magic. I have had some success with spells in the past, just nothing worked to improve my psychic abilities. I have an inability to visualize. I think that has alot to do with that.
Have you consider because you think you can't do it you might be blocking yourself from making progress on it? Negative thoughts can create their own blocks so it is possible you have blocked yourself from making progress because you don't think you can.
I doubt it. I have been focusing on regaining my visualization skills for many years. Way before I even heard of spirit keeping. Last I remember I was able to visualize & daydream in my teen years. I think it's a physical problem because I've been smoking cigarettes for about 17 years & probably caused some damage to the brain. My dream recall was probably affected same way since my pituitary gland was "ill" & "not responsive" as I was told after having 3rd eye psychic surgery done by Azazel. Too many things are pointing that smoking is my biggest problem with my spiritual development. But after 17 years it's sooooo hard to quit.

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

They got medication to help people quit these days
Actually they got all sorts of aids, go talk to your doctor about quiting they can help.

MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte

iamwookie wrote:They got medication to help people quit these days
Actually they got all sorts of aids, go talk to your doctor about quiting they can help.
Tried Chantix, meditation, hypnosis and I was able to quit for about 30 days every time I tried. But always end up going back. Willpower is my biggest weakness on this.

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Both my father and sister quit cold turkey,
But yes it does come down to the willpower to actually not go buy more.

witchiepooh
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0

MrBeefy83 wrote:
witchiepooh wrote:

I haven't tried that spell. Also, to clarify I'm not completely shut to all magic. I have had some success with spells in the past, just nothing worked to improve my psychic abilities. I have an inability to visualize. I think that has alot to do with that.
I was like that. Connections strongly with vampires and mermaids have helped me immensely. I still haven't connected with several spelled items from CH in my collection.

Return to “Seller Review”