Ouija ?

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Heidi
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Do u guys think its a bad/good idea to try and communicate with your spirits with a ouija board or book??

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There were discussions about it in the past, for example in these threads:)
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 68&t=15598
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 73&t=54117

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Using tools like ouija or pendulum leave a lot of room for questionable results. They don't work well for everyone, some they work for great - still it's best to be able to verify communication through multiple means.

The problem with the ouija board is that it's marketed as a toy, a game, a play-thing and this is why you hear horror stories about it.. people misuse it. They also have no sense to protect/reinforce the session. As long as you prepare adequately and use it with clear intent, no issues will arise.

I practice bibliomancy often and it's really fun. Same general guidelines go, to practice with clear intentions. If it works for you and you're acting responsibly, then it can't be a bad thing.

Heidi
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hmm thanks guys/gals! :) ill sure check out those threads. And yes, Noctifera, i know alot of ppl miss use the ouja board and also dont protect themselves. Ive done a little bit of research where u have to first cast a circle and make a prayer with clear intentions and only asking for good spirits to come forth.. But also they say ot depends what time of day u do it.. Daytime=good spirits night time= higher chances Of getting bad spirits. And at the end u should close the portal.. Cant leave it open. Also i found out that u should never tell them to "show themselves" or "move things around" because thats u inviting them to the physical world & they can harm u, if its a bad spirit. So idk if by using the ouja, if it will unintentionally open a portal i did not want to open if all i wanted to do was communicate with my only my spirits i have at home. Btw did i miss anything on the ouja facts?? Let me know if theres more to know hehe

Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

Noctifera wrote:Using tools like ouija or pendulum leave a lot of room for questionable results. They don't work well for everyone, some they work for great - still it's best to be able to verify communication through multiple means.

The problem with the ouija board is that it's marketed as a toy, a game, a play-thing and this is why you hear horror stories about it.. people misuse it. They also have no sense to protect/reinforce the session. As long as you prepare adequately and use it with clear intent, no issues will arise.

I practice bibliomancy often and it's really fun. Same general guidelines go, to practice with clear intentions. If it works for you and you're acting responsibly, then it can't be a bad thing.
Yup! And if you use it, make sure you shield it well and you are very specific in whom you're trying to connect with. Some entities would rather laugh at you then work with it. And sometimes, if you become dependent on a particular method, they will stop using it (or it will mysteriously break) to try to get you to use other means. So, I'd recommend trying it (with precautions), but working on other methods too. Good luck!

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Heidi wrote:Do u guys think its a bad/good idea to try and communicate with your spirits with a ouija board or book??
I was taught by my mother how to use the Ouija board when I was 6 years old - have used it a lot of times since then, until spirits just came to me. I respect the ouija board. If you or going to get and use one, be sure to get the "old classic style board" It works much, much better. Also what Noc says is important.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

And please, for the love of all things, avoid the pink Ouija, not because it doesn't work, but more because it is just tacky.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

darklordmidnight wrote:And please, for the love of all things, avoid the pink Ouija, not because it doesn't work, but more because it is just tacky.
This! Hahahaha!!!

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Why not a silver metal board with all the letters and designs made out of white cellulode or black celluloid depending on what side of the street you would like to deal with.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:Why not a silver metal board with all the letters and designs made out of white cellulode or black celluloid depending on what side of the street you would like to deal with.

Caiyros
Ha! This gave me an idea. I have been thinking about ouija boards since pendulum communication works well for me. I have never tried one and wasn't sure if I wanted to purchase one. But of course I could make one! making my own and adding spells to it as well as as my own energy when I work with it would probably be more effective anyway. And I have lots of large copper plates hanging around from the time I was working with intaglio, carving them would not be hard. I also have wooden plates I use for woodblock printing that I could also use. I love this forum, it always gives me new ideas.

Return to “Connecting”