Lilith's Darkling Cambion

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I swear I don't work for any sellers! ;P I just like posting about things I find fascinating.
This listing sounds neat, since we've talked about ubi from Lilith. These cambions are a hybrid of ubis (at least I think that's what "High Lilith" means) and demonic minotaurs.
Does anyone have one?

Dunno if I should've put this in the Ubi forum section...

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Bumping this to gush about my spirit/entity "M." (not sure if being demonic makes him a living entity or not, I am awaiting clarification)
Anyway I had purchased a pre-bound from Magickal Menagerie that I couldn't resist. This was back in May, but they had a lot going on personally and professionally so I'm not exactly sure when his binding took place. I sent thoughts of excitement and welcomes to him in the meanwhile. Recently I received the official confirmation so I could truly begin bonding. (I gotta give props to MM here, as they almost always give me one or two complimentary reverse bindings, especially if there's been a mix-up or long wait. In this case M brought along one of his friends, a Black Dragon Drow.)
M is described as seductive, brave, passionate, doting, charming and an old-fashioned romantic. He's dark, sexy and strong (physically and with magick), yet his face has a friendliness to it and he has bright, expressive amber eyes. To me he looks much like the picture MM uses for the custom conjure listing.
I know I often complain about my poor senses and such, but I'm starting to realize that there are certain spirits in my family that seem to have a stronger presence or I just resonate with them better than others (like my goat-boys seem to really come through). Last night I felt like M and I were bonding really strongly. I felt safe and protected like I was part of his family, or dare I say it, his mate even.
At one point I was idly wondering what to do about my blockages, fears, expectations, etc. and out of the blue I had an image of M and I kissing. I thought that was cute. He seems like such a sweetie and a good listener. (Of course all my spirits seem like good listeners when I can't "hear" them back lololol)
I want to do the pairing service for him once I figure out whether he's a spirit or living, though I don't know if it matters much? I know my incubus is a spirit, and this is the only other "demonic" I have, but MM seems to use the words spirit and entity interchangeably.
I don't know, I was just excited to share, last night I was having trouble going to sleep and it seemed like I was making good progress on this connection. ^_^

Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Ahhh, M sounds incredible! I'm so stoked for you to be having these experiences. Hope you continue to have such progress with all of your spirits.

Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Congrats on the connection Loka I'm so happy you got to have such an amazing experience <3

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Updating to report that MM says most of their conjures are living entities unless otherwise marked.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”