You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: Greetha

BlazeTigerNahti wrote:I have a lot of Djinn
And of all types
I only have 1 that likes to mess up wishes like in the stories
Some are sharp tempered, and many are fun and funny
They very like everything/everyone else

P.S. I started off with an ifrit
That's good that you only have one that likes to mess things up... did it ever cause you any issue to have that happen?

The illusion shatterer...

My "Truth Buffet" Concept: If you found out that everything you'd been raised to believe was a lie, the world being a veritable buffet and all, what would you reach out for, to put on your plate?

Break free...
---
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

SweetJane wrote:
And of all types

That's good that you only have one that likes to mess things up... did it ever cause you any issue to have that happen?
I like to get to know my crew before any "wish"
I've actually never wished for anything from my Djinn now that I think of it lol

That Djinn is just sitting and waiting (and has a very watchful eye on them too from my more senior Djinn ;) )

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

BlazeTigerNahti wrote:
SweetJane wrote:
And of all types

I've actually never wished for anything from my Djinn now that I think of it lol

That Djinn is just sitting and waiting (and has a very watchful eye on them too from my more senior Djinn ;) )
Hmmm, yes, an overseer like you have sounds like a good idea.

My "Truth Buffet" Concept: If you found out that everything you'd been raised to believe was a lie, the world being a veritable buffet and all, what would you reach out for, to put on your plate?

Break free...
---
Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

SweetJane wrote:
BlazeTigerNahti wrote:
SweetJane wrote:
And of all types

I wouldn't recommend treating them like children by instituting an "overseer." That's probably not the right foot to get off on with them. Just sayin'...

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

Cka75 wrote:
SweetJane wrote:
BlazeTigerNahti wrote:
SweetJane wrote:
And of all types

I wouldn't recommend treating them like children by instituting an "overseer." That's probably not the right foot to get off on with them. Just sayin'...
I can see what you mean. I meant that in the context he said, that he has one he doesn't one hundred percent trust, it's handy. Don't know enough yet to know if I'd try the same or not.

Break free...
---
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Cka75 wrote:
SweetJane wrote:
BlazeTigerNahti wrote:
SweetJane wrote:
And of all types

I never said "overseer"
I have my elder and less prone to douchey actions watching and making sure that the dickish one doesn't mess with things to watch them burn and laugh

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

BlazeTigerNahti wrote:
Cka75 wrote:
SweetJane wrote:
BlazeTigerNahti wrote:
SweetJane wrote:
And of all types

I never said "overseer"
I have my elder and less prone to douchey actions watching and making sure that the dickish one doesn't mess with things to watch them burn and laugh
...lol at douchey and dickish... 1no at burn...

Break free...
---
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

They're not all loving and cuddly as some will present them as.
Well, each individual is different. Mine is...except when he isn't. The first night here he gave me a back rub. Heed the warnings though, some do not like humans, including their keeper. Some don't like people in general because they feel humans are not nice or respectful, but could like you if you prove to be different.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

Samsara wrote:
They're not all loving and cuddly as some will present them as.
Well, each individual is different. Mine is...except when he isn't. The first night here he gave me a back rub. Heed the warnings though, some do not like humans, including their keeper. Some don't like people in general because they feel humans are not nice or respectful, but could like you if you prove to be different.
I'm going to get one, for sure. But I don't know what kind to get. I am leaning towards a Marid Djinn.

Break free...
---
Amaranthlovecharm
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA, immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Fae of light
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I actually have a Golden Djinn in my spirit family through a reverse adoption! It was surprising since I felt apprehensive about djinn, having read so many cautionary tales about them.

Golden djinn are listed as some of the lightest djinn. Anyhoo, "J" helps me with spirit communication and healing and cleansing ^-^

I hope you find the djinn that is right for you!

Whoever's reading this, hope you're having a good day! ^^

Return to “Djinn / Genie”