I want a Djinn! But...

SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: Greetha

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:I actually have a Golden Djinn in my spirit family through a reverse adoption! It was surprising since I felt apprehensive about djinn, having read so many cautionary tales about them.

Golden djinn are listed as some of the lightest djinn. Anyhoo, "J" helps me with spirit communication and healing and cleansing ^-^

I hope you find the djinn that is right for you!
Thanks Amanranthlovecharm. I've felt a calling for a Djinn since I first started spirit keeping, and it just keeps getting stronger. I thought it was about the wishes, and maybe subconsciously it is partially that, but as I am hearing less about wishes and more about the Djinn themselves, I want one even more.

The illusion shatterer...

My "Truth Buffet" Concept: If you found out that everything you'd been raised to believe was a lie, the world being a veritable buffet and all, what would you reach out for, to put on your plate?

Break free...
---
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

Okay, I went and bought a Marid Djinn conjure yesterday, and got another one, also a Marid, as a freebie. When it came I thought there was an error on my order, as it came with a free download, which I clicked on to see what it was. It was the text from the listing, that's all I saw. I asked CH staff what that was about, if it was an error, if there was a mix-up in my order that may mean I might not get it as it was marked downloadable, or what not.

I was told that it was legit, that a copy of my item (the Djinn) was sent via digital download. Though on one had it made little sense, on the other it seemed quite possible. So I welcomed her and shared some things I wanted to say. She rubbed my back, I felt it was to let me know she was there. I immediately gave her my first three wishes, then ordered her back to wherever her current vessel may be, as hers hasn't been sent out yet.

Anyway, This is perhaps the first C5 spirit I've ordered, and the first time I felt something immediately (other than, you know). I know she's here already, and that's totally amazing, as her conjure has't been done yet - or has it? How does this work?

My "Truth Buffet" Concept: If you found out that everything you'd been raised to believe was a lie, the world being a veritable buffet and all, what would you reach out for, to put on your plate?

Break free...
---
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

I'm so curious as to what happened, that I asked my tarot cards. They said that she's not here yet, not for good anyway. But she wanted to come and respond to my words to let me know she'll soon be here. So then, she was definitely here, no matter how it happened, but she's not still here, and won't be until she's conjured (or however CH sends spirits on to their keepers, if she was pre-conjured).

Break free...
---
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Nowadays the description of the listing is downloadable. Some from Knowledgebase, some written in the Customer Notes, others via the download link in the order. It doesn't mean the spirit/spell binding is sent via digital download. At least there's no mention of this method in the thread of how CH works.

If the order is completed and you chose the binding to be bridged directly to you, then you can communicate with the spirit from now on.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing wrote:Nowadays the description of the listing is downloadable. Some from Knowledgebase, some written in the Customer Notes, others via the download link in the order. It doesn't mean the spirit/spell binding is sent via digital download. At least there's no mention of this method in the thread of how CH works.

If the order is completed and you chose the binding to be bridged directly to you, then you can communicate with the spirit from now on.
The reply I got precisely said "the download is an electronic copy of the spirit you ordered". Now it's easy to see that could be interpreted two entirely different ways; at least two, actually. I took it to mean what I told you. But nonetheless, no matter what they meant it to mean, I know she visited me, it was a strong feeling on my back, very tingly and significantly strong. Not saying you're wrong or anything, it seems you are right; but belief counts for a lot, and maybe my believing it meant this rather than that, may have opened up the avenue for her to briefly peek in... who knows, huh?

Break free...
---
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

I just realized that I omitted to say, no, this Djinn was not bound to me by spirit.

Break free...
---
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

At the risk of saturating my own thread, I wanted to say... that I did get the Djinn bridged to me (I have a habit of skim reading, so I missed the true essence of what darkwing said), but the Djinn appeared shortly before I wrote this thread, and I purchased the Djinn's conjure yesterday, so I don't think what happened is likely in line with what you said - that the conjure was done lickety split like that.

I suppose thought that it could have been pre-conjured...? I don't know much about these things yet.

Anyway, thanks for the opinion, darkwing.

Break free...
---
LilinMira28
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 45
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/BA
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: The Dark Arts Vixen, Muralasa Majere
Zodiac:

I just recently was introduced to my first Djinn. He can be very sweet and kind hearted actually. He even helped me with a first small wish and was walking me through it as the wish was granted, helping me along and suporting me every step of the way. It was soothing to say the least. Only to my surprise that later that day I got the info for my reverse adoption and it was yet another Marid Djinn. I was a bit iffy a while back about getting a Djinn, thinking I couldn't handle one. but now that I have one in my family I couldn't be happier.

White Arts: 1 Dark Arts: 14 Black Arts: 1
Spirits In The Keep:
  1. Sanguine Vampire (3 Males) (Soulmate family: 1 male, 1 child female, 1 female nanny)
    Cordovan Dragon (1 Male)
    Black Dragon (1 Female)
    Hellhound (1 Male)
    Chimera (1 Male)
    Marid Djinn (2 Males)
    Manga Dragon (1 Female)

Living Entities In The Keep:
  1. Sanguine Vampire (2 Males)
    King Hellhound (1 Male and pups)

Spirits On Their Way:
  1. NONE

Living Entities On Their Way:
  1. NONE
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

LilinMira28 wrote:I just recently was introduced to my first Djinn. He can be very sweet and kind hearted actually. He even helped me with a first small wish and was walking me through it as the wish was granted, helping me along and suporting me every step of the way. It was soothing to say the least. Only to my surprise that later that day I got the info for my reverse adoption and it was yet another Marid Djinn. I was a bit iffy a while back about getting a Djinn, thinking I couldn't handle one. but now that I have one in my family I couldn't be happier.
That's nice to hear, LilinMira28, that you enjoy your Djinn.

I don't know for sure, but given the feeling I got when mine touched me, I think we'll get along just fine too. It was clearly a good energy I felt.

Break free...
---
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

SweetJane wrote:At the risk of saturating my own thread, I wanted to say... that I did get the Djinn bridged to me (I have a habit of skim reading, so I missed the true essence of what darkwing said), but the Djinn appeared shortly before I wrote this thread, and I purchased the Djinn's conjure yesterday, so I don't think what happened is likely in line with what you said - that the conjure was done lickety split like that.

I suppose thought that it could have been pre-conjured...? I don't know much about these things yet.

Mmm well, has the order been completed? Or at least have you received the djinn's name, though?

If yes, then the djinn can already be there with you, since you are bridged.

If no, then there are two possibilities for the one contacting you:
1. It's not a djinn, but other spirits, might be in your keep or unbound.

2. It's an interested djinn checking you out. Could be an unbound being called.
SweetJane wrote:At the risk of saturating my own thread, I wanted to say... that I did get the Djinn bridged to me (I have a habit of skim reading, so I missed the true essence of what darkwing said), but the Djinn appeared shortly before I wrote this thread, and I purchased the Djinn's conjure yesterday, so I don't think what happened is likely in line with what you said - that the conjure was done lickety split like that.

Mmm has the order been completed? Or at least have you received the djinn's name?

If yes, then the djinn can already be there with you, since you are bridged:)

If no, then there are two possibilities for the one contacting you:
1. It's not a djinn, but other spirits. Might be those in your keep or unbounds.
2. It's a djinn who is interested in you and checking you out. Could be an unbound being called.

For "the download is an electronic copy of the spirit you ordered", you might want to verify what HD meant. There are two strange points:
-Spirit can't be copied. The binding can.
-No reference in the forum and encyclopedia about a download being an electronic copy of a spirit.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Djinn / Genie”