Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Here is a break down :) Any of the "Member governed group" means a member here started the group and is private.
Clubs
Only applies if you are a member of one of our Clubs
EdenOaks
Member governed group
Knights Embers
Member governed group
Left Hand Path
Member governed group
Member Queue
This is an admin group for holding members who are temporarily suspended
Paranormal 101
Only applies if you have bought the Paranormal 101 group
Tenured
Only if you qualify
Underground
Should have already been approved, I will check this
Veritas Consilium
Member governed group

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

creepyhollows wrote:Here is a break down :) Any of the "Member governed group" means a member here started the group and is private.
Clubs
Only applies if you are a member of one of our Clubs
EdenOaks
Member governed group
Knights Embers
Member governed group
Left Hand Path
Member governed group
Member Queue
This is an admin group for holding members who are temporarily suspended
Paranormal 101
Only applies if you have bought the Paranormal 101 group
Tenured
Only if you qualify
Underground
Should have already been approved, I will check this
Veritas Consilium
Member governed group
I just aplyed the underground after seeing the post.So should I have most of the usergroups as pending since i didn't think underground had approvel of any kind being new but so far all thats I have as a usergroups is 18+ and that was just to see how things worked under the user control panel so I don't have much that would be approved if I need to accsept them first.I also have both the new members usergroup and registerd members usergroup which are locked in and were like that right off the back so am I suppost to have both of them.

blessed be

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

creepyhollows wrote:
Tenured
Only if you qualify

I still don't get the user groups thing. I've been here for a little over two years. Not posting daily yes I admit. But I've seen members with "New Here" under their names which means their post counts is less than mine yet they're Tenured. What gives?
My request was rejected because of my low post count.
And are their user groups I can join and allow me to access other sections of the forum?

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote: I still don't get the user groups thing. I've been here for a little over two years. Not posting daily yes I admit. But I've seen members with "New Here" under their names which means their post counts is less than mine yet they're Tenured. What gives?
And are their user groups I can join and allow me to access other sections of the forum?
I'd say apply again through the helpdesk. When was the last time you applied btw? You are correct your post count is higher than a few of the newer tenured members. My advice is to try explaining the reasons you don't post very often, and let them know that while you may not have a significant post count or frequency, you have plenty of time invested.

And yes being tenured and above gives access to a lot more content. You get pms(though they are down at the moment), the forum size pretty much doubles if not triples(A good third of that is member blogs), and you can request a member blog.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte

Ravechaosknight wrote:
Zaman7 wrote: I still don't get the user groups thing. I've been here for a little over two years. Not posting daily yes I admit. But I've seen members with "New Here" under their names which means their post counts is less than mine yet they're Tenured. What gives?
I'd say apply again through the helpdesk. When was the last time you applied btw? You are correct your post count is higher than a few of the newer tenured members. My advice is to try explaining the reasons you don't post very often, and let them know that while you may not have a significant post count or frequency, you have plenty of time invested.

And yes being tenured and above gives access to a lot more content. You get pms(though they are down at the moment), the forum size pretty much doubles if not triples(A good third of that is member blogs), and you can request a member blog.
I did write today to the HD and their response (by Nova Hollows) was that my post count is low. I replied and told them about a lot of newly Tenured members with far less posts than mine. Still didn't receive a reply. I'll wait till tomorrow to see what's they'll say.
Thank you for your response and advice. Hope I manage to get approved soon.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote: I did write today to the HD and their response (by Nova Hollows) was that my post count is low. I replied and told them about a lot of newly Tenured members with far less posts than mine. Still didn't receive a reply. I'll wait till tomorrow to see what's they'll say.
Thank you for your response and advice. Hope I manage to get approved soon.
I see. I also suggest you ask for a second opinion from another creepy crew if you get another negatory. Nova sounds. . . new(lol) and might be playing it a bit "by the book".

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

To qualify for tenure, you need to be an active contributer at the time of the request, meaning that you need to post at least once a week, and have been a member between 3 and 6 months minimum. Magnolia did post a breakdown of the membership levels somewhere; it explains the requirements to be approved for the different name colors. Unless you are also a seller the main one you need is tenured, you don't get to see anything else when your name is green or blue all those denote is how long you have been a member of the community.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

As fire083 said : )
Orange - TENURED: members who have been regularly active on the board for at least 4-6 months or we know them and they have full access to the non-admin portions of the board.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic48060.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte

Yes - I read all of these posts when I searched the forum but it didn't answer my main question.
I did receive another reply from the HD with an explanation. I think I've lost interest anyway but thanks for the answers.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote:Yes - I read all of these posts when I searched the forum but it didn't answer my main question.
I did receive another reply from the HD with an explanation. I think I've lost interest anyway but thanks for the answers.
I had asked about what regularly active means before, hence my comment about posting at least once a week. Though I've not heard about a specific number of posts required for anything other than ending post approval when you first join.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

Return to “General Questions”