Beginner: How to summon a succubus safely and effectively?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

psianogen wrote:I got lucky on my first attempt at summing a succubus before I found CH. I used a more telepathic "Call" type idea. Not sure what I got, but seemed friendly enough, and interested in what I was doing. Right up until I was making dinner and started frying the onions. She did NOT care for the smell at all and took off.
Mmm, onions are sometimes used to protect and banish, like for exorcism, so maybe it's related?:/

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
psianogen
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

darkwing wrote: Mmm, onions are sometimes used to protect and banish, like for exorcism, so maybe it's related?:/
Yeah, that is all I could think of. She seemed fine while I was cutting them, frying them was right out though! 1si

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

psianogen wrote:
darkwing wrote: Mmm, onions are sometimes used to protect and banish, like for exorcism, so maybe it's related?:/
Yeah, that is all I could think of. She seemed fine while I was cutting them, frying them was right out though! 1si
Human cry when cut onion. Ubi cry when fry onion?

ImageImage
psianogen
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

dragynraken wrote:
psianogen wrote:
Human cry when cut onion. Ubi cry when fry onion?
My CH spirit and entity Succubi have never had any issues when I cook, nor any other spirits I keep. I probably just attracted something curious that was willing to play Ubi until she got bored. She seemed fascinated by cooking right up until the onions hit the hot oil. Didn't seem bothered by raw, cut onions, but frying them she couldn't get away from fast enough. Haven't heard of that happening to anyone else.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The most effective and safe summoning is by calling soul code. Soul code summon is perfect match and find what beings race and gender in your mind that you aspect after chant the code they will arrive instant. If after chant and nothing comes that mean the soul not exist anymore. This type of summoning i not sure if any human here knows. It can be single being summon or particular call the whole race *if they answer the call*.

ImageImage
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote:The most effective and safe summoning is by calling soul code. Soul code summon is perfect match and find what beings race and gender in your mind that you aspect after chant the code they will arrive instant. If after chant and nothing comes that mean the soul not exist anymore. This type of summoning i not sure if any human here knows. It can be single being summon or particular call the whole race *if they answer the call*.
Soul code? Sounds interesting.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hermit Crab wrote:Soul code? Sounds interesting.
It will be alien or ancient language.

ImageImage
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Update #2: Just got back on. Read everyone's replies. Haha very funny.. Ok so I'm not going to buy anything. However I will try the CH invocation for summoning because some of you say it is only calling out towards succubus and nothing else.? http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 64&t=42054

In addition to that Im told that If I were to do the letter method as it is effective yet risky lol, I should use semen or hair rather than blood... Because and go ahead and laugh but um... The first time I ever did a ritual as a beginner I used blood and didn't know what the hell I was doing and right after I could already feel an uneasy presence and lol could sense that there was something evil in my house... so.. lmao got it. No blood unless I actually know what Im doing.

As for the Von roth thing... Ill take my chances..

I guess my question now is should I try the CH diy spirits or my own methods? Are the DIY spirits know to work and be less risky? Or does it all depend on the conjurer and their experience.? Or does each different type of spell and ritual vary in risk factor?

Haha yeah maybe I should just shut up, sit down, and try these different methods till I get what Im looking for. And yes I know how to banish.. so no popcorn just yet..

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Nah, we can always share popcorn for any occasion:D

Semen can still be powerful, so be careful.

The effectiveness and risk of any ritual do depend on the nature of the rituals and the conjurer.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I would still invest in some protection spirits first! Also i think a harpy would be great for you

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”