Beginner: How to summon a succubus safely and effectively?

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

If you're worried that the people you live with will open the package and see what you ordered don't worry about it, the package will have just the vessel (stone, jewellery, whatever you picked) in a bag with a number. It won't say "succubus" or anything like that so no one will now it's something more than a piece of jewellery. But yeah, you can choose to have it bound to spirit instead and receive nothing in the mail if that's what you want.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Cka75 wrote:I'd highly recommend NOT doing this yourself. Especially as a beginner. If you're wanting a Succubus, CH has many spirit succubi. If you're looking for a living entity Succubus, there are several other sellers that offer them. Be careful, though. Whomever you go with, the binding will need to be good and the screening should be good too. What you don't want to have happen is to get a possessive or needy succubi, or one who views you as a food source (yes, those exist too). So, make sure whomever you go with is someone you trust. In addition, there are plenty of threads about succubi on here. It never hurts to do a little research before jumping in. I have been EXACTLY where you're at, considering these options before. Just take your time, read, figure out what you want, and the right person that can help you make that connection. Good luck.

*I note that you say that you're aware of the dangers in doing this. You probably are. But not everyone will be, so it's best to just get it out there (again).
so u can get living entity Succubus that new to me so what is the advantages and dissadvantagers of getting a real living entity Succubus..
and if theirs any sellers on here can i post a link to your add coss ide like to learn more about this/these.
google and you tube don't have much or any info about living entity Succubus so and adds or info anyone can out up will be very helpful to me..

the other thing is what do u define as a needy succubus the who point of binding with them is to be at there demanding beck and call is it not.

spirits lots
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote: so u can get living entity Succubus that new to me so what is the advantages and dissadvantagers of getting a real living entity Succubus..
and if theirs any sellers on here can i post a link to your add coss ide like to learn more about this/these.
google and you tube don't have much or any info about living entity Succubus so and adds or info anyone can out up will be very helpful to me..

the other thing is what do u define as a needy succubus the who point of binding with them is to be at there demanding beck and call is it not.
Mmm there are several threads that discuss about the differences of spirit and living entity, you might be interested in checking them out:) For ubi, among other risks from DA, there's also a possibility that they would take too much of your energy, so it's better to be experienced in handling DA first:/

For link, unfortunately we can't post the seller's link outside the Seller Category:/

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

We can post things like this
I know for a fact that this seller http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 46&t=62875
Does have the ability to conjure Entity Succubi for you.
I got a pair of twins one was an entity and one a spirit. Though in the binding he will add a stipulation to prevent things like what darkwing mentioned and that is why you go to a seller that knows what they are doing.
For the differences you should search out all the discussions about them.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

i did have a look at that site although they did have some interesting things they dint have the Entity Succubi and google not much help

spirits lots
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm I guess you can ask for custom conjure. But it's better to ask the sellers first to confirm whether they can do it or not:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

not going to buy any more yet ime still waiting for my other orders to be completed and ime probably not going to buy another succubus i have a few already lol. so will see how i go on when i get confirmation of my other spirits. and to be fair to them i need to invest time with bonding with them before i add anything to the group ime more on a quest of learning at moment so if u want to volunteer any info or opinions then please do..

spirits lots
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Do bindings work if you go to church or will the spirit leave you if you go to church like its hard to explain but at the moment I sort of an forced to go o Church.. It doesn't matter how or why. But can you tell me if the bond weakens or is lost Bc then I would waste my moment for nothing ughhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Jose_Meza_II wrote:The CH invocation didnt work.. Maybe its cuz I wasnt really feeling it.. Anyways I guess Im one step closer to considering buying a vessel.. My only prob is Im currently living with people who would probably chuck the package out the window as soon as it arrives... So thats why I havent bought anything and If I send it to someone else like a friend to pick up for me I have a feeling it would bond to them or something..?
My next question is, do you have the ability to perceive and communicate with spirits, or is that something that needs to be developed? Because if you haven't gotten to the point of seeing/hearing spirits (with your mind's eye and ear, not necessarily as though they are a physical presence in the room), then you're going to have a hard time discerning whether the CH invocation, or ANY invocation, has succeeded.

Trust me, the vast majority of people here, myself included, had to develop the ability to perceive the non-physical. Not many people are born with their senses wide open, and a lot of that minority who are born that way start closing their abilities down as kids, after being laughed at and told they're just imagining things. (Or worse, that they're seeing demons and they're cursed, etc.) So even a lot of people born with those senses open have got to REopen them later on if they want those abilities back.

Look through these forums and you'll find various methods for practice. There are threads in the Spirit Tasking section of the forum with practice ideas, but there are practice threads elsewhere as well.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”