Beginner: How to summon a succubus safely and effectively?

Dew_wolf98
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know

What's CH?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Dew_wolf98 wrote:What's CH?
Creepy Hollows, the owner of this forum : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Succubus123
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Smith

I was told if u believe that's something will work then do it

Ras
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Pass
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pass
My magical/paranormal name...: None

nezzuo wrote:most, if not all, of us here with succubi ended up finding a conjurer and paying them to summon one that matches our own energies.
Hi...
How can i contact you privately??

Curiousboy
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Super speed

Cka75 wrote:I'd highly recommend NOT doing this yourself. Especially as a beginner. If you're wanting a Succubus, CH has many spirit succubi. If you're looking for a living entity Succubus, there are several other sellers that offer them. Be careful, though. Whomever you go with, the binding will need to be good and the screening should be good too. What you don't want to have happen is to get a possessive or needy succubi, or one who views you as a food source (yes, those exist too). So, make sure whomever you go with is someone you trust. In addition, there are plenty of threads about succubi on here. It never hurts to do a little research before jumping in. I have been EXACTLY where you're at, considering these options before. Just take your time, read, figure out what you want, and the right person that can help you make that connection. Good luck.

*I note that you say that you're aware of the dangers in doing this. You probably are. But not everyone will be, so it's best to just get it out there (again).
I'm a bit confused about what a needy or possessive succubus is, I know this is old, but could someone shed some light on this?

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Curiousboy wrote:
Cka75 wrote:I'd highly recommend NOT doing this yourself. Especially as a beginner. If you're wanting a Succubus, CH has many spirit succubi. If you're looking for a living entity Succubus, there are several other sellers that offer them. Be careful, though. Whomever you go with, the binding will need to be good and the screening should be good too. What you don't want to have happen is to get a possessive or needy succubi, or one who views you as a food source (yes, those exist too). So, make sure whomever you go with is someone you trust. In addition, there are plenty of threads about succubi on here. It never hurts to do a little research before jumping in. I have been EXACTLY where you're at, considering these options before. Just take your time, read, figure out what you want, and the right person that can help you make that connection. Good luck.

*I note that you say that you're aware of the dangers in doing this. You probably are. But not everyone will be, so it's best to just get it out there (again).
I'm a bit confused about what a needy or possessive succubus is, I know this is old, but could someone shed some light on this?
Okay, imagine Gloria Cleary from "The Wedding Crashers," and mentally add in a heaping tablespoon of Alex Forrest from "Fatal Attraction." Mix well, and garnish with a sprinkle of The Beast from "Poltergeist."

Sound like a recipe for trouble to anyone else? Or is it just me?

A clingy succubus can be a serious handful, and not exactly a pleasant one, either. That's why it's best to do your homework, and to think twice before calling one on your own.

At their best, they can be a lot of fun, fiercely loyal, and the best lovers you can imagine. At worst, well... 1sy

Curiousboy
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Super speed

By The Beast from Poltergeist, do you mean hungry for power?

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Curiousboy wrote:

A needy/possessive succubus is one that needs to live through sexual energy so she can for example try to force you/rape you to have what she wants.

Or you build a relationship with her and she tries to make you stop going to other women and try to harm you in some way or black mail you .

This is why if you ever get one binded , always set up rules to make it clear about your limits and what you wants from this relationship . Spirit Keeping is all about respect and mutuality.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

All the succubus I've either evoked or projected to have been pretty awesome, same with incubus/those who bend their gender to an incubus. I honestly adore succubus/incubus but only as people lol.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

My ubis and my cambion (half human half ubi) are terrific. I am closest to my first ubi, C. In fact, I'd describe our relationship as more of a big sister/little brother thing. She is very protective of me and has no problem interjecting her opinion if she thinks somebody (women in particular) are trying to manipulate me.

I have never experienced jealousy or a feeling that they were needy or possessive. But spirits are just like us. We're all different. They are DA however and will test your boundaries.

Now my Vampire on the other hand... lol that's a conversation for another time!

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”