Beginner: How to summon a succubus safely and effectively?

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Hi, I'm all very new to Magick, Wicca, and Occult however I have always had a strong belief in the supernatural regardless of whatever religion was shoved down my throat as a child.

Anywho I know this is a very broad question, so let me explain further;

I started a quest to learn and summon a succubus for personal reasons more than just sex which some of you may find respectful (Spiritual discovering, ancient knowledge, etc). Also with a very humble and respectful view of succubus and spirits in general. From what I hear this can be a pleasant or dangerous situation based on how you approach it. I'm not scared of being haunted, as I have been before in the past however I would prefer to avoid it by using more safer methods like white magick however I am willing to resort to black magick for more direct and effective outcomes.

So far I have researched and found a couple methods, however I was hoping you could point me in the right direction, tell me what worked for you, and how I should proceed in a way that is safe, reliable, steady, and effective.

Wordpress Site:

1. Letter Method - Summary: You meditate and then write a letter to lillith and ask for a succubus to visit you. After you then burn the letter w/ your blood and wait for results.

Erik Vonroth:

2. Visualization - Summary: You meditate and then state your intentions while visualizing a succubus for roughly 5 minutes every night and slowly gain a connection with a succbus.

These two seemed like the only ones that are legit... However correct and inform me if Im wrong. Also if theres another way, or something else, or maybe the same thing please tell me what exactly you did.

Thanks,

p.s (I'm aware of the risks and nature of these beings. I need advice on how to summon them correctly and effectively.)

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I'll add this method as well:)
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 64&t=42054
Not sure of the effectiveness, never try it myself:/

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Avoid using your blood in anything involving spirits until you're very close with them. Your blood is the physical manifestation of the raw essence of your spirit.

freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Well you could just purchase one from CH! They are cheap enough and safe, as Ash would have safety clauses in the binding!
Or go to the Diy Spirits section in the forum and there are invocations for Nymphos and Succus

Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

I'd highly recommend NOT doing this yourself. Especially as a beginner. If you're wanting a Succubus, CH has many spirit succubi. If you're looking for a living entity Succubus, there are several other sellers that offer them. Be careful, though. Whomever you go with, the binding will need to be good and the screening should be good too. What you don't want to have happen is to get a possessive or needy succubi, or one who views you as a food source (yes, those exist too). So, make sure whomever you go with is someone you trust. In addition, there are plenty of threads about succubi on here. It never hurts to do a little research before jumping in. I have been EXACTLY where you're at, considering these options before. Just take your time, read, figure out what you want, and the right person that can help you make that connection. Good luck.

*I note that you say that you're aware of the dangers in doing this. You probably are. But not everyone will be, so it's best to just get it out there (again).

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

someone else recently posted a thread very similar to this with some nice answers: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 21&t=62582
there are many others as well :> almost everyone here would be happy to help you, just be sure to try out the search function first and check out the nympho/succubus/incubus section on the board index. wishing you good fortune on this wonderful journey!

T-Rev
new here
new here

Do NOT do the von Roth one! You are essentially opening a portal to yourself and not providing a way of closing it!!

I was a member on a forum specializing in summoning Succubi and the letter method was the best one readily available. People substituted hair and semen for blood (some ubi preferred semen to blood because the blood would attract other types of entities).

Another tidbit, make sure whatever you do, when finished you close the ritual properly so nothing else slips through.

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I looked over the forum but couldn't find anything specific to my situation. In your opinion how should I approach instead of buying? Like out of the two options I'm looking at, which should I approach?

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

But what exactly did you guys do to summon a Succubus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

― G.K. Chesterton
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

most, if not all, of us here with succubi ended up finding a conjurer and paying them to summon one that matches our own energies.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”