Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

How to approach? Simple show that you are interested. Be open for a relationship. Good fox are very obidient but that doesnt mean you have all the advantage. Ask for do's and dont so you will understand what fox will do and dont. Don't command them straight forward unless you know she is okay. Love her seriously and dont cheat if you in relationship. All fox spirit that can shift to human form they can have sex too.

Before you get into relationship you have to think and ask about if is okay you can have physical human partner. Otherwise they will target you or your partner or both because jealousy.

ImageImage
Flebbs
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adar Llwch Gwinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing all these things and dont worry, your English is good enough to understand. Since I haven't trained a good way to communicate I can't really talk with her at the moment. Most Kitsunes don't have problems with a real life lover don't they? I thought it was mainly about spiritual lovers? There are exceptions ofcourse, like you stated.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

― Harlan Ellison

Spirits (with nicknames for posts (except for non-social))
A Kitsune (Mei), Succubus (Lea), a Volkh and a Fylgia!
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Basically female foxes which i mean Huli jing, Kitsune and Gumiho they can fall in love easily to male keeper. While male fox is more on friendship and companion, can be drinking buddy and offer good advice and teaching.

The female love art, dance, poem, letter, music and any creative stuff. As for male will be companionship, time spending, chatting drinking and helping you. Actually gender doesn't matter when they grow to certain matured age they wont have problem of being or behave, male or female.

There is only one nature for female kitsune. They want to be loved!! Once they tied to you they just can't let go easily. Without love is like without taking drugs. So that's why you have to be very loyal to her back if she is loyal to you and make sure she doesn't have problem if you have more love partner.

ImageImage
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Another thing why female they stuck on you that is your energy also like drug to them. There are 2 different way to treat the energy source. The good is they will protect you as protecting their energy feeding source ofcourse they wont take all and they will share their energy with you. The evil one will suck your life force to dry and yes it will cost your life.

This does apply to all sex entity/spirit.

ImageImage
Flebbs
new here
new here
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote:Another thing why female they stuck on you that is your energy also like drug to them. There are 2 different way to treat the energy source. The good is they will protect you as protecting their energy feeding source ofcourse they wont take all and they will share their energy with you. The evil one will suck your life force to dry and yes it will cost your life.

This does apply to all sex entity/spirit.
When CH CC's the spirit, can they sense if its a good or bad spirit (in terms of energy)? This is pretty interesting ans does a house rule stating: don't take energy from me unless I give permission help?

My experience with my Kitsune (lets call her Mei from now on) has been nothing but great, I'm just curious [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

― Harlan Ellison

Flebbs
new here
new here
Zodiac:

[quote="Flebbs"[FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][/quote]

This is what happens when you try to insert android smileys lol

― Harlan Ellison

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Flebbs wrote: When CH CC's the spirit, can they sense if its a good or bad spirit (in terms of energy)? This is pretty interesting ans does a house rule stating: don't take energy from me unless I give permission help?
Practitioner or summoner mostly they have immortal help them see and approve OR they have ability to see aura colour. Ofcourse house rules they will obey. Except during sex time the energy should be sharing rather than either one of you become energy taker. Or maybe take turn today you be energy giver and tomorrow she be energy giver. Oh ya this also applies to immortals and gods/goddesses. Unless you have a "sex ankh" i got it from mother Isis. It can help auto share and balance both partner sex energy. Just either you or your partner hold or wear the ankh during sex time.

ImageImage
Flebbs
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Update: 1/06

So I am still getting tingles n all things previously mentioned. My problem though is that I can sleep really quick and easily so when I lay in bed, meditating and she gives me these tingles I will fall asleep when she doesnt for a few minutes which is really annoying and so she puts effort in to me and then I just fall asleep lol, very rude IMO. I'm just not closing my eyes anymore when I do that!

― Harlan Ellison

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm try the sitting meditation, with your back straight without cushion:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Flebbs wrote:Update: 1/06
So I am still getting tingles n all things previously mentioned. My problem though is that I can sleep really quick and easily so when I lay in bed, meditating and she gives me these tingles I will fall asleep when she doesnt for a few minutes which is really annoying and so she puts effort in to me and then I just fall asleep lol, very rude IMO. I'm just not closing my eyes anymore when I do that!
Don't get angry easily, I will tell you whats the benefit why will fox spirit do this. Fox spirit help sleeping improve and feel very refresh when wake up (its better than meditation and you don't have to worry about active/balance chakra. She can do for you when the time is right). If you meditate fall asleep means you're tired physically but not astral. Your astral body can still perform things except you cannot remember what your astral body did. Once wake up you can ask her pass the memories what your astral body doing. Fox by nature they know how to eat healthy diet & live healthy life style.

When a fox spirit try put you to sleep, its not rude after all as your health is more important. Hehe, you might also sleep like a fox, "curl yourself up".

ImageImage

Return to “Dark Arts”