Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mm try the sitting meditation, with your back straight without cushion:)
Lol it wont help. If he's tired physical or low fatigue, she will knock him out unless emergency.

This is also one thing I love about fox. <3

ImageImage
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oh, i was under the assumption that Flebbs had difficulty staying awake during meditation. That's what a zen instructor told me, keep the back straight to keep us from sleeping:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Flebbs
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adar Llwch Gwinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote:
Flebbs wrote:Update: 1/06
So I am still getting tingles n all things previously mentioned. My problem though is that I can sleep really quick and easily so when I lay in bed, meditating and she gives me these tingles I will fall asleep when she doesnt for a few minutes which is really annoying and so she puts effort in to me and then I just fall asleep lol, very rude IMO. I'm just not closing my eyes anymore when I do that!
Don't get angry easily, I will tell you whats the benefit why will fox spirit do this. Fox spirit help sleeping improve and feel very refresh when wake up (its better than meditation and you don't have to worry about active/balance chakra. She can do for you when the time is right). If you meditate fall asleep means you're tired physically but not astral. Your astral body can still perform things except you cannot remember what your astral body did. Once wake up you can ask her pass the memories what your astral body doing. Fox by nature they know how to eat healthy diet & live healthy life style.

When a fox spirit try put you to sleep, its not rude after all as your health is more important. Hehe, you might also sleep like a fox, "curl yourself up".
Thanks for telling me this!

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

― Harlan Ellison

Spirits (with nicknames for posts (except for non-social))
A Kitsune (Mei), Succubus (Lea), a Volkh and a Fylgia!
Flebbs
new here
new here
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Oh, i was under the assumption that Flebbs had difficulty staying awake during meditation. That's what a zen instructor told me, keep the back straight to keep us from sleeping:)
I meditate for about half an hour, then I lay down because she gets more active when I do that and then I fall asleep, but I am not getting enough sleep lately so it makes sense, what Dragynraken said!

Btw, every time I write about her I get tingles on the right side of my head so she seems to like it :D

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

― Harlan Ellison

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Flebbs wrote:Thanks for telling me this!
No problem, any "eee woo woo woo!!"(fox howl) about just write up and I'll help to answer.

ImageImage
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Flebbs wrote:Btw, every time I write about her I get tingles on the right side of my head so she seems to like it :D
More will come. Kiss your cheek, touch your face or body, poke your face or body, play your hair. If you don't mind let her climb on your back during standing walking sitting, cuddle or hugging during sleep and claw marks on skin.

ImageImage
Flebbs
new here
new here
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote:
Flebbs wrote:Btw, every time I write about her I get tingles on the right side of my head so she seems to like it :D
More will come. Kiss your cheek, touch your face or body, poke your face or body, play your hair. If you don't mind let her climb on your back during standing walking sitting, cuddle or hugging during sleep and claw marks on skin.
Great, I'm not in a hurry!

― Harlan Ellison

Flebbs
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Update 12/6:

I just keep feeling her pressure, at first she was a bit overly dominant in the first few days where she would constantly make me feel tingles but I pointed out that although I like it when she does that, she needs to tone it down when Im studying which she does. I rarely feel her presence anywhere else other than the right side of my head.

I want to start practicing lucid dreaming, is there a way she can assist me in when I am trying that?

Its hard to consistently meditate and I usually do so 4-5 times a week but only for 20 minutes so I should do that a little bit more! I do try to talk to her a few times a day. I talk to my Volkh only about 3 times a week but I doubt that he wants more than that :D

― Harlan Ellison

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Flebbs wrote:Update 12/6:

I just keep feeling her pressure, at first she was a bit overly dominant in the first few days where she would constantly make me feel tingles but I pointed out that although I like it when she does that, she needs to tone it down when Im studying which she does. I rarely feel her presence anywhere else other than the right side of my head.

I want to start practicing lucid dreaming, is there a way she can assist me in when I am trying that?

Its hard to consistently meditate and I usually do so 4-5 times a week but only for 20 minutes so I should do that a little bit more! I do try to talk to her a few times a day. I talk to my Volkh only about 3 times a week but I doubt that he wants more than that :D
In early DA spirit energy does feel heavy pressure for about 2-3 week then turn back to normal. FS knows when to tone down and when to put on the pressure.

Lucid dream wont happen in very early stage. Give at least after one month or two and yes DA spirit will cause nightmare and you must go through it before the good one comes because our energy cannot accept their energy yet.

Meditate when you feel comfortable and if you're tired just go sleep as said FS can do for you. It wont do good when you over did it. Me after finish active all my chakra I never meditate anymore instead I communicate and ahem, which still can improve interacting with them.

Also buy which incense, food and fruit they like.

ImageImage
Flebbs
new here
new here
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote: Lucid dream wont happen in very early stage. Give at least after one month or two and yes DA spirit will cause nightmare and you must go through it before the good one comes because our energy cannot accept their energy yet.
I can't remember any dreams anyways, need to start keeping a journal and gettinf more sleep hehe

― Harlan Ellison

Return to “Dark Arts”