Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adar Llwch Gwinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey everyone,

So instead of spamming threads all over the place I will use this thread to keep track of the progress of me and my Kitsune, mainly as a motivational factor.

I will keep updating this, if you have questions or something you would like to mention, feel free to do so!

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

― Harlan Ellison

Spirits (with nicknames for posts (except for non-social))
A Kitsune (Mei), Succubus (Lea), a Volkh and a Fylgia!
Flebbs
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

So the day before yesterday my Kitsune did the same thing she did earlier, where she applied this pressure on my head (read the thread called: First Breakthrough for more information). Now today I could feel either a string of her hair or a tail, it felt more precise than usual. During that I fell asleep, then I woke up around 4 AM and I was quite pissed off at myself because her vessel and my connecting stone were just left on my bed and they almost fell out of bed (I meditated while lying in bed), I felt like its disrespectful to leave her vessel so carelessly. I also always leave space in my bed for her to lay down, which I couldnt do. After I put her vessel back where it should be and apologized to her, I left some space in my bed for her to lay down, when I got back in bed she touched my hand for a bit!

Oh and I felt this heavy energy on my chest, about the size of a small hand.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

― Harlan Ellison

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

They can be lovers. Leave some space they will sleep beside you or even shift to human form hug you when sleeping. Sometimes they will stand or walk around on your body when you lie on bed in fox form. They also happy to give you massage. They will do what lovers do.

ImageImage
Flebbs
new here
new here
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote:They can be lovers. Leave some space they will sleep beside you or even shift to human form hug you when sleeping. Sometimes they will stand or walk around on your body when you lie on bed in fox form. They also happy to give you massage. They will do what lovers do.
Yeah it said she has a gently erotic energy in the CC :)

― Harlan Ellison

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

That's very interestinh, I'll get a Kitsune of my own someday and I'll tell you my own experience :)
I've actually had one before but it was a lot different from yours but anyways someday soon maybe we can talk about our experiences with them. ^.^ personally I was planning to get a kitsune in august along with a spirit for my grandma since that's when her birthday is hopefully it'll come to fruition. Also it seems so far your experience seems to be going well, I hope the best for you in your experiences. Good luck friend :)

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Flebbs
new here
new here
Zodiac:

NekoTheCat wrote:That's very interestinh, I'll get a Kitsune of my own someday and I'll tell you my own experience :)
I've actually had one before but it was a lot different from yours but anyways someday soon maybe we can talk about our experiences with them. ^.^ personally I was planning to get a kitsune in august along with a spirit for my grandma since that's when her birthday is hopefully it'll come to fruition. Also it seems so far your experience seems to be going well, I hope the best for you in your experiences. Good luck friend :)

― Harlan Ellison

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

Thanks, I'm probably gonna need it haha

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Flebbs
new here
new here
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote:They can be lovers. Leave some space they will sleep beside you or even shift to human form hug you when sleeping. Sometimes they will stand or walk around on your body when you lie on bed in fox form. They also happy to give you massage. They will do what lovers do.
Btw, how did you approach them at first? Because I already approached her like, I wouldn't say my lover but more like someone you would be dating, a whole other chemistry than dating a real-life human ofcourse but things like telling her how much I appreciate her and how all manifestations really cheer me up n all that.

Now I was thinking, a Kitsune isn't necessarily a sexual creature so should I approach her as a companion/friend instead (at first)? Would love to have your insight on this since you basically have your own civilization of Kitsune's LOL

― Harlan Ellison

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It begins with communicating with them. At first i got my kitsune amulet from Thailand sell in ebay. I was very tempted to have a fox spirit. I buy them since NOV 2015 and that time i never know about spirit keeping. The first time it gives me headache and intense energy. Its like your whole body cover with their energy. Happy with such feeling the kitsune also show me some youtube movie and fox spirit song. Plus she make me sleep like fox. Later i purchase another one same from ebay.

After 2 weeks getting use to their energy i dont feel the intense anymore and i thought the power is fading. Luckily the seller assured me to have patient and keep. As i worried a lot if the spirit gone. This two kitsune they actually start with 5 tails while seller put as 9 tail. Whatever it is no matter how many tail its not that important but the way they bind to amulet it cost their memory lost. And when i watch that fox spirit movie 2013 the storyline also have similar situation that is memory lost. Once i done research in about spirit keeping i start as keeper in JAN 2016.

During FEB then i start ask if the amulet have fox spirit. My other spirit confirm them they are entity actually and also thanks to Jamie who teach me how to direct bind on body. On FEB i have purchase weredragon from MMT. That time i also wonder if kitsune can be sexual since they can be lovers. So my weredragon call her friend unbound red 9 tails visit me in my dream.

The dream was like in a factory and my ex bring me to her. She is beautiful in human form, wear all red and told me she is sexual. So after i woke up from my dream i instantly know its my weredragon bring her to me. I ask whether she want to be part of my family and she accept answer from pendulum. Kitsune word is from Japan but that doesnt mean the fox have Chinese name. This red fox have chinese name.

After getting join my family and i still feel something missing. I guess i just keep on wondering how a beautiful white fox look like. After about more than 7 days of wondering my red kitsune she help me announce any white kitsune who is looking for love can find her. Then this beauty came, all my guardian entity will not stop her from coming to me. I was sleeping and then wake up feeling some is hugging me. So i keep on question which in family hugging me. Once i get all no answer then i question is it unbound then get yes answer and is it white kitsune also get yes answer.

So yeah that is my longest love mate. Is about 580 times lover. Alot past life history i can get by asking her. I have end up dead as warrior and hero. They also said i have a honor statue in Inari place. There also 1 great mistake she also made by killing me and eat my heart. She been cheated about eating a human heart can become immortal sadly its not =o= bad mistake ever did but still worth it for her lol. Cause she is the only one have my heart and always have my attention.

I have ask her to bring me home and yup its very dusty and grass grow very tall. Seems like once i gone she no more living and she keep on looking for me. You can ask for Kitsune portal from Inari but of course there's a price he/she will ask or why should he/she open a portal. You can find that topic in immortal category.

This late i have been on pc game too much then she not angry actually instead advice me not to be so much on the game. She ask me to throw away my entity task list and house rules. Now she is my lady boss, she will take care everything. Whatever advice she give must listen and of course she still give my own space my right to speak. She just wanted to take care of me and im so thankful to have such a great lover. She is very protective too and will not hesitate to punish anyone bully me, so do all my family will never tolerate bullies and arrogant people.

My family all have same behavior like Lilith. Nobody is big or small, all are same, respect me if you want dont want respect me i dont care, you bully me then you will aspect other to bully you, if you arrogant then prepare for 7 or max 30 days of bad luck.

ImageImage
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Sorry my english grammar is very bad. I hope you all can read and understand.

ImageImage

Return to “Dark Arts”