"Creating a Connection, pt 1" from CH is awesome!!!!

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I need to get this! Anything from CH that can help connect to spirits is great! I also am looking forward to their book, whenver they make it.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
FeyLady
neophyte
neophyte

Yea often a loud house here too, hard to concentrate. Although I find when I need them, noise canceling headphones are the best thing since sliced bread lol. :ninja: with my one set it's like noises just fade to background and are far less jarring.

Best wishes!
FeyLady

Spirit of the Earth, remember
Spirit of the Sky, remember
Chai
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Super speed

I wanna buy too. before that, can anyone tell me if I need to visualize? that is the thing that I am super bad at...thanks guys in advance for the advise.

Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
Zodiac:

Iamloveandlight wrote:I wanna buy too. before that, can anyone tell me if I need to visualize? that is the thing that I am super bad at...thanks guys in advance for the advise.
I bought it recently but have been too lazy to try it out lol. But yes there is alot of visualization.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Chai
active contributor
active contributor

Michael Choiseul wrote:
Iamloveandlight wrote:I wanna buy too. before that, can anyone tell me if I need to visualize? that is the thing that I am super bad at...thanks guys in advance for the advise.
I bought it recently but have been too lazy to try it out lol. But yes there is alot of visualization.
Aw, then that is not for me...I will be in row 4 and will never graduate in the school of visualization. haaaayyy.....

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

We do have more connection classes on the way!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Chai
active contributor
active contributor

Hi Magnolia,

Thank you for the info. I need it because I am so jealous of supermotobabe when we had the channeling session, she saw the volkh and my red dragon that I bought from you. I want to do the same.

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm curious about the CH University classes as well.
(Totally random and OT: I just thought of a funny slogan..."Never bite off more than you can CHU", get it? :D ha ha okay that was cheesy sorry... :silly: )
I was thinking of taking the connecting class, along with the celtic one, and Ash's DA one, but I'm just not sure yet because I don't want to find out something that I may know already.
It would help to have a basic outline of what exactly we learn in each one...some sort of syllabus?
If the classes are in parts, then how many parts are there to complete each one, and how soon do you get them after the first?

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Merlin371
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Merlin
Zodiac:

Marmalade wrote:I just tried the first exercise about an hour ago. I will admit the first few minutes I was kinda dissapointed that nothing happened (yes I'm very impaitent :crying: I'm working on being more paitent... I just get so excited and want things to happen NOW!! :frustrated: )
Greetings Everyone,

I have this on my wish list :-) , I am new to the forum and just wanted to give a few suggestions for dealing with Impatience and also helping visualization. Bach Flower Remedies are wonderful and subtle, most people have heard of Rescue Remedy which is great for any type of stress/fear, but there is a Remedy called Impatiens. Which works effectively with calming impatience. Emotrance can also be used to help with impatience as it works on the idea that Emotions are Energy Expressions, there is also EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) whic involves Tapping on various meridian points. Reiki can also help, plus there are Bach Flower Remedy Attunements too.

As far as visualization is concerned, I don't visualize in 3D HD TV with Surround Sound. But like everyone else I do visualize, if I couldn't I would not be able to speak, read, recognise friends or really live. I have tried those very dull exercises looking at shapes, imagining points, shapes, colour gazing and looking at objects. With my typical monkey mind I just got bored and wondered off for a biscuit (cookie- yes I'm English) :-)

I have looked at NLP, Hypnosis, Tattva Cards, Silva Mind Control (Horrible title these days) and even my beloved Runes and Tarot. Now I must be able to visualize as I can recall different Tarot decks. I tried something called the Genius Symbols, which are 23 simple signs, which I drew on wooden discs and I played a game with them of creating a Sanctuary, something the creator of the Genius Symbols calls the Classic Game, which is in Project Sanctuary. The most important thing is to PLAY and have fun.

Now I still don't see in 3D HD TV my Inner Sanctuaries, but I do know and do experience them. I can sit or stand or walk with my eyes open and also experience something on the Inner Levels. My Spirit Friends want to use the Symbols and the Sancturies to help our connection to grow.

So I am going to remain focused on playing with Sanctuaries and helping my inner vision to grow, then I will definitely pick Creating a Connection up.

Everyone have a great weekend, Blessings Bright and Dark

Merlin371

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein

"The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility". Meridjet

chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Hi Merlin371. :wave: Ooh what you just said is kinda heavy for a newbie like me. :crazy: But anyway.. this seems interesting. Thanks for bumping it back up! :D

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...

Return to “Connecting”