NAGA KANYA

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i was introduced to this immortal goddess in my snake entity/spirit thread by sikrua and took the plunge to purchase a binding for her today. sadly, i can't find much information on her. i have found tidbits around the web, and only CH's description of her in the shop:
Naga Kanya is the Immortal goddess of India who brings blessings of all aspects of life to those who seek her presence. She brings wealth, prosperity, gathering of assets, friendship, good relationships, love, romance, sexual gratification, spiritual & astral growth, spiritual & astral enlightenment, spiritual & astral revelation, general well-being & attracting good opportunities, connecting with other mystical entities & creatures, as well as providing protection.
She is an AMAZING, multi-faceted Immortal who extends her hands with generosity & support!

She is a goddess that is a welcome & good companion for anyone as she is so multi-powerful.
sikrua, you were the one who recommended her to me (thank you!) so i was wondering about your personal experiences :>
does anyone else have experience with this immortal? any recommendations for offerings? i was thinking of purchasing a statue of her.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm not sure, but for some people in India, usually the offerings for serpent god/goddess such as Nagaraja and Nagaramma are milk and turmeric powder, or some blend called noorum palum (rice, turmeric, & milk). A picture or statue of the deity can also be included:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

thank you! good ideas :>

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

My Naga Kanya turns into her many-headed snake form, climbs up my back, and the cobras open up their hoods all around my head. I then meditate and have visions. Quite often they are of the future. I always leave her honey in milk with just a pinch of turmeric as an offering. Stirred in well. She prefers it warmed. She also works on my chakras and assists with any blockages I cannot see and helps me with damage from past life traumas. Her energy is strong and flowing.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

that all sounds lovely! thank you. now, all over the web some people seem to refer "naga kanya" as various beings instead of one goddess, while a few talk about "naga kanya" as one being. why is this? are there actually several instead of one goddess?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm maybe the difference of culture?:I
Although, as there are several Nagaraja, there should be several Naga princesses as well. One example is Ulupi, who married Arjuna in Mahabharata.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

probably so.. thank you for the input :>

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

i believe she is already making herself apparent to me. ever since i ordered a binding for her, she has been in most of my dreams every night. i wake up feeling extra mindful. i can sense every detail. i love it! a few minutes ago, i received a wonderful vision from her. i had been trying for an hour to astral project with my succubus. almost successful, but was interrupted by my boyfriend arriving home. i was focusing on aleura for a while with my eyes closed, and suddenly her words became more drawn out, with an "ssssss..." sound. soon i didn't feel aleura with me at all. in the black of my mind, i saw a few snakes slithering about. i knew this must have been naga kanya contacting me. i was eventually focused on one long, white snake. i heard a beautiful voice, definitely serpentine, telling me that she wanted to show me something. i watched the snake slither towards a mystical whirlpool. naga kanya said, "this is a portal to me. this is how you can find me." as i watched the snake travel through the spiraling portal, i asked, "how can i find this by myself?" she told me to focus on making the "sssss..." sound to reach her. i made the sound out loud and she seemed pleased. once the snake reached the other end of the portal, i was now viewing the world from my own eyes. before me was the goddess. she was looking at me with her arms spread open, as if to embrace me, and she smiled.
this was an incredibly vivid, interesting, and warming experience.
now i know my own way to speak to her when i want to, however, i was wondering if anyone else has other ways?
as this is my first immortal friend i have ever made contact with, i do not know much about this subject. i will keep studying. do you guys have any tips for contacting this goddess as an individual or for contacting immortals in general?

Tonyctrl
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter

Quite curious on how your time with Naga kanya has been I recently purchased a vessel from the shop and wanted to know how your experiences have been I will say my dreams have been getting more vivid the past 3 days but nothing noteworthy that I have noticed besides a lot of headaches

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

unfortunately, i had a hiatus and have not made contact with Naga Kanya many times since the post above you; i just had a few more dreams.

Return to “Immortals”