Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mmm try google search "satanandsuns".

By the way, I haven't heard that IYB (In Your Blood) reading results in the Dark Lords lineage. This might be caused by CH preferring not to offer demon race. You might want to open HD Ticket to verify whether the reading includes them or not.

But, your best bet to ensure such reading is through Akelta's Dark Energy Reading. I read Kitsune's result with this reading and it sounds awesome:)
Hmm sure, I just need to know I'd I can afford it

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

NekoTheCat wrote: Hmm sure, I just need to know I'd I can afford it
Well, I was in the process of saving money for that reading, until being hit by many sales from many sellers/conjurers:P Next month, starting to save some fund again:/

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

In Tibetan Tantra there are 3 levels:

1st. The Lowest Level: You are blessed or helped by the enteral entitiy, when the meditation ends uo have lost some bad karma and have learned a few things, and you return to "only yourself"

2nd. The Middle Level: You become the entity foe a specific period of time, when the meditation ends you return to "your self only but with more knowledge and self power that level, and some added good karma. - The powers stay with you..

3rd. Level: 90% of the various uses of this level requires a partner that merges with you psycially, but without any sexual penetration, the other 10 percent simply touching one another in embrace and wearing clothing. This second way of doing is less powerful, and thus takes longer to achieve what you would have achieved if fully sexual contact with "sustained orgasm" ("sitting" on the eedge of orgasm, but holding it back and having your Self enter into the orgasm realm while biding forever with the deity and with many of the deities abilities. This binding lasts forever, and through future incarnations.

It seems to me that what was told to you was your mother and physical father may have done something along this line, the actions taken being similiar to the tibetan but with other deities, or it could just be a person's belief system gone hogwild.

The AnutaraYoga Tantra Form under other names is used also in the Tantric Hindu Rituals as well.
I have personally, been initiated into 7 different forms of Beings (Tibetan) and 2 forms in the Hindu. But be aware that while the rituals are not painful nor dangerous, most likely you may find the physical activity not to your liking. For Instance 1. Holding back Physical Sexual Climamax, Drinking milk mixed with human spearm, and eating a series of medicinal earbs and the feces of a master or saint, and the dried feces is 500-600 years old. (It tastes like a vegitable soup mixed with dirt, and does not harm anyone (Thes "food" is usually called "Relics".....

Now down to Western Versions of this just mentioned. I have never come across anything else like this in Qabalah, but, we do have a similiar form of this in Roman, Orthodox, and Anglican Christian Churhes when the "drink the blood of Christ, and the body of Christ, and also in the Chod Rites of both Bonpo and Tibetan Buddhism.

Caiyros

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:In Tibetan Tantra there are 3 levels:

1st. The Lowest Level: You are blessed or helped by the enteral entitiy, when the meditation ends uo have lost some bad karma and have learned a few things, and you return to "only yourself"

2nd. The Middle Level: You become the entity foe a specific period of time, when the meditation ends you return to "your self only but with more knowledge and self power that level, and some added good karma. - The powers stay with you..

3rd. Level: 90% of the various uses of this level requires a partner that merges with you psycially, but without any sexual penetration, the other 10 percent simply touching one another in embrace and wearing clothing. This second way of doing is less powerful, and thus takes longer to achieve what you would have achieved if fully sexual contact with "sustained orgasm" ("sitting" on the eedge of orgasm, but holding it back and having your Self enter into the orgasm realm while biding forever with the deity and with many of the deities abilities. This binding lasts forever, and through future incarnations.

It seems to me that what was told to you was your mother and physical father may have done something along this line, the actions taken being similiar to the tibetan but with other deities, or it could just be a person's belief system gone hogwild.

The AnutaraYoga Tantra Form under other names is used also in the Tantric Hindu Rituals as well.
I have personally, been initiated into 7 different forms of Beings (Tibetan) and 2 forms in the Hindu. But be aware that while the rituals are not painful nor dangerous, most likely you may find the physical activity not to your liking. For Instance 1. Holding back Physical Sexual Climamax, Drinking milk mixed with human spearm, and eating a series of medicinal earbs and the feces of a master or saint, and the dried feces is 500-600 years old. (It tastes like a vegitable soup mixed with dirt, and does not harm anyone (Thes "food" is usually called "Relics".....

Now down to Western Versions of this just mentioned. I have never come across anything else like this in Qabalah, but, we do have a similiar form of this in Roman, Orthodox, and Anglican Christian Churhes when the "drink the blood of Christ, and the body of Christ, and also in the Chod Rites of both Bonpo and Tibetan Buddhism.

Caiyros

Caiyros

Well that's very interesting
darkwing wrote:
NekoTheCat wrote: Hmm sure, I just need to know I'd I can afford it
Well, I was in the process of saving money for that reading, until being hit by many sales from many sellers/conjurers:P Next month, starting to save some fund again:/
Haha I can understand that

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

NekoTheCat wrote: Well that's very interesting
Yep, that's one way of connecting with the deities, from lower to higher levels:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
NekoTheCat wrote: Well that's very interesting
Yep, that's one way of connecting with the deities, from lower to higher levels:)
Cool!

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Their are those who believe Jesus was conceived in the astral and then brought into life in the physical between two humans. So yes your mom may have had a sexual encounter with azazel in the astral about the same time with your biological father in the physical.

When azazel was visiting me their was a distinct sexual vibe, so it's not impossible. He is a sexual being.

Test it out by asking the universe to reveal your gifts...

Asking people if your are a child of an immortal is like asking a stranger if you are the child of some random name. How would anyone know? No blood test available. Lol.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Or ask your mother, how that happened exactly. Was she a follower of Azazel? Did Azazel come to her? Was this before or after your conception? Did Azazel verify to you mother? Etc etc.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I find it amazingly amazing that people who who have spoken out on Ch about things / events/ experiences like the one mentioned here, simply cannot get their head around Tantra, and so I must believe that there is a huge bias here that "Western World Magick" is only and always more important and more powerful than what has existed in Asia, to wit, China, Japan, Tibet, Nepal, Laos, Cambodia, and VietNam, and in maintaining this attitude, to such a degree, that I see no reason to explain Asian magick ever again here, I will merely, put what I know in printed books for $9.99 and leapfrog wasting my time here on this subject. There is no point re: this specific realm of Occult-metaphysics to add any more info on Asian Occult Metaphysical. And so Asian-Metaphysical will be ignore hopefully without utter, random nonsense that I have read a lot here> In this Thread I gave out enough information that could be a strong starting point for investigations that go into the utterly amazing & powerful.

I shall not continue to waste my precious time. Also (yes I will be accused of bragging, but for me bragging is a waste of time and energy. These are my credentials: I have studied with 43 Lamas, 7 days all day with the Dalai Lama. Have been named as a Tulku , and a 1st degree Bodhisattva.
I am the only one and you as of now do not have me doing this specific form of information posting....have fun in your world. "It ain't mine!" Caiyos = Tulku Kunga Wangchuk

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:I find it amazingly amazing that people who who have spoken out on Ch about things / events/ experiences like the one mentioned here, simply cannot get their head around Tantra, and so I must believe that there is a huge bias here that "Western World Magick" is only and always more important and more powerful than what has existed in Asia, to wit, China, Japan, Tibet, Nepal, Laos, Cambodia, and VietNam, and in maintaining this attitude, to such a degree, that I see no reason to explain Asian magick ever again here, I will merely, put what I know in printer books for $9.99 and leapfrog waisting my time here on this subject. There is no point re: this specific realm of Occult-metaphysics to add any more info on Asian Occult Metaphysical. And so Asian-Metaphysical will be ignore hopefully without utter, random nonsense that I have read a lot here> In this Thread I gave out enough information that could be a strong starting point for investigations that go into the utterly amazing & powerful.

I shall not continue to waist my precious time. Also (yes I will be accused of bragging, but for me bragging is a waste of time and energy. These are my credentials: I have studied with 43 Lamas, 7 days all day with the Dalai Lama. Have been named as a Tulku , and a 1st degree Bodhisattva.
I am the only one and you as of now do not have me doing this specific form of information posting....have fun in your world. "It ain't mine!" Caiyos = Tulku Kunga Wangchuk
The information you share is always appreciated as well as helpful. But if someone doesn't want to follow your specific advice, that doesn't mean you get to belittle them and call everything else 'nonsense'. We get it. You've been around the block and know a lot of stuff. You like Eastern spirituality and tantras. But that doesn't oblige people to go about things the same way you do.

Personally, when faced with a spiritual method I'm not familiar with, I take the information and go forward with my own research. Perhaps the OP did that. Perhaps not. They said what you offered was interesting... So what's the problem? Are you angry they didn't praise your knowledge and follow your advice at face value? Maybe the information was intimidating in its unfamiliarity. Maybe they wanted to wait out for a variety of responses. There was no bias there.

I'm sorry you feel unheard, but perhaps it has something to do with your tone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”