neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

Neko, I don't know your level of experience or how much you have worked with demons in the past... But I would use caution before jumping into summoning dark lords with questions like "are you my daddy?" While that is an important question that I'm making a little light of, I don't think most dark lords are going to be thrilled by someone summoning them to put them on the Maury show.

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.
Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Yes, we did get off topic and I apologize.

Cka has a good point. Summoning in general doesn't seem like the right path. Take some time for introspection before you go ahead with approaching him or buying an in your blood reading. Meditate, maybe try some general tarot readings to help you get an understanding of what you want out of this. Closure? A relationship with a father figure? Know your own intentions first. Whether he is your father or not, it can't hurt to explore how you would feel about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

Cka75 wrote:Neko, I don't know your level of experience or how much you have worked with demons in the past... But I would use caution before jumping into summoning dark lords with questions like "are you my daddy?" While that is an important question that I'm making a little light of, I don't think most dark lords are going to be thrilled by someone summoning them to put them on the Maury show.
My mom said she's already summoned him in her house, he was excited to see his son. If this is true it's worth the risk that I must take, I'll bring my mother along when I summon him. If it's a lie the worst he can do is kill us but I don't fear death, so it truly doesn't matter to me if he does and I'm sure my spirits would protect me if not my wish is that they go to my best friend. So they can support and protect her for me since I failed to protect her by dying. My goal is to protect her as she teaches me about magick and to save anyone I can, my spirits going to her to protect will be my way of attempting to save her. That's what my goal is to protect anyone I can even in death just saving one life is enough for me, so that's how I feel.

Now what I want sion is just to know my father, if it were possible for him to be a father figure I may ask him but that's because I've never really had a father and seeing as wiccan friends told me my powers are closer to demonic then he'd be a good mentor to help me control that power. I mostly want closure to know who my true father is, why he abandoned me and if that person I've felt watching me for some time has been him. That's what I want and how I feel.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

I hate to ruin the atmosphere but this all sounds too anime for me.

Cka75
neophyte
neophyte

Cult wrote:I hate to ruin the atmosphere but this all sounds too anime for me.
1tu

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.
Cka75
neophyte
neophyte

NekoTheCat wrote:
Cka75 wrote:Neko, I don't know your level of experience or how much you have worked with demons in the past... But I would use caution before jumping into summoning dark lords with questions like "are you my daddy?" While that is an important question that I'm making a little light of, I don't think most dark lords are going to be thrilled by someone summoning them to put them on the Maury show.
My mom said she's already summoned him in her house, he was excited to see his son. If this is true it's worth the risk that I must take, I'll bring my mother along when I summon him. If it's a lie the worst he can do is kill us but I don't fear death, so it truly doesn't matter to me if he does and I'm sure my spirits would protect me if not my wish is that they go to my best friend. So they can support and protect her for me since I failed to protect her by dying. My goal is to protect her as she teaches me about magick and to save anyone I can, my spirits going to her to protect will be my way of attempting to save her. That's what my goal is to protect anyone I can even in death just saving one life is enough for me, so that's how I feel.

Now what I want sion is just to know my father, if it were possible for him to be a father figure I may ask him but that's because I've never really had a father and seeing as wiccan friends told me my powers are closer to demonic then he'd be a good mentor to help me control that power. I mostly want closure to know who my true father is, why he abandoned me and if that person I've felt watching me for some time has been him. That's what I want and how I feel.
Listen brah, I hate to be your reality check here, but just a few possibilities you need to consider:
1. If Azazel was your father, you would already know.
2. If he wanted to be your father figure, he already would.
3. There are far worse things than death. Don't tempt things you don't understand.
4. If Azazel wanted to teach you to "mentor" you - he would approach you.
5. Don't think for a moment that your spirits are going to protect you from a dark lord.
Don't mean to be a D, but that's the reality of the situation. If I were you, I would spend a lot of time introspectively looking at life. Determine if you REALLY need a father figure. If so, I'd recommend getting involved in extracurricular activities that involve coaching. You really might do well taking up a sport. Good luck.

Dear haters,
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Cult wrote:I hate to ruin the atmosphere but this all sounds too anime for me.

I agree.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

Cka75 wrote:
NekoTheCat wrote:

Listen brah, I hate to be your reality check here, but just a few possibilities you need to consider:
1. If Azazel was your father, you would already know.
2. If he wanted to be your father figure, he already would.
3. There are far worse things than death. Don't tempt things you don't understand.
4. If Azazel wanted to teach you to "mentor" you - he would approach you.
5. Don't think for a moment that your spirits are going to protect you from a dark lord.
Don't mean to be a D, but that's the reality of the situation. If I were you, I would spend a lot of time introspectively looking at life. Determine if you REALLY need a father figure. If so, I'd recommend getting involved in extracurricular activities that involve coaching. You really might do well taking up a sport. Good luck.

Anime? I've come face to face with a reaper and almost died, do you really think I care? And listen my mother told me he's tried but I can't see nor him him or any emtity that's not living, my magick was blocked And sealed a long time ago and I felt azazel presence when I unsealed my magick. I felt a congratulatory hug from the presence as if happy to see it's child etc. To finally be awakened and my mother confirmed to me it was azazel but I won't be able to see anything until I regain my sight. My mom had summoned lilith herself I wouldn't be surprised if what she said is true. Reality check what's worse than death? Well burning, cutting, being tortured that kind of thing or watching your loved ones die one by one. I never said I'd summon him before I was fully ready, I've been tortured before and I honestly don't care. I vowed upon the memory of those who died and those who left me I'd get stronger and I'd protect people, I don't know about you but honestly I'm not as stupid as you think.

I've already broken issues and habits of mine that held me back, I've broken the seal on my magick no one else could even crack. I will become stronger and when I'm stronger that's when I'll find out what I need to know, it's reckless and ignorant to summon one of lucifers two guys. According to my mom her father is Lucifer, I could believe that seeing as she has a portal to hell open in her room and how she can get lilith to come whenever the hell she wants. I'm not giving up, I'm not ever going down without a fight. The reality? What is reality? The human race is killing earth, the pollution, the wars, Killing, raping, even torturing one another.

Some people live through rape etc. How do we think we feel? This world is full of people who honestly should have what they've done to others have done to them. Then question they'd probably enjoy it huh? Sadists, masochists, arsonists they all get a kick out of things like that huh? Reality isn't all unicorns, and rainbows, that's a fact true happiness, true love all that's a rarity in a world such as this and we're eventually going to have a way that kills the majority if not all human beings and any living entity that gets caught in the cross fire. I'm not living in a fantasy, the world isn't easy to live in but you must do everything you can to survive. Not everyone lives a full life, it's not that they didn't try hard enough it's that something snuffed their life out. I lost someone I loved more than anything last October, my reality was crushed that's when I say forget this false reality I was trying to create this is the real world. Nothing will ever be as you want it, there will always be something that causes problems, always an obstacle in your path. I have to overcome it no matter how hard it may be.

This isn't some anime, this is my honest view and feelings. Do I need to get someone know on here for you to see that?

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Okay Naruto.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

NekoTheCat wrote: Anime? I've come face to face with a reaper and almost died, do you really think I care? And listen my mother told me he's tried but I can't see nor him him or any emtity that's not living, my magick was blocked And sealed a long time ago and I felt azazel presence when I unsealed my magick. I felt a congratulatory hug from the presence as if happy to see it's child etc. To finally be awakened and my mother confirmed to me it was azazel but I won't be able to see anything until I regain my sight. My mom had summoned lilith herself I wouldn't be surprised if what she said is true. Reality check what's worse than death? Well burning, cutting, being tortured that kind of thing or watching your loved ones die one by one. I never said I'd summon him before I was fully ready, I've been tortured before and I honestly don't care. I vowed upon the memory of those who died and those who left me I'd get stronger and I'd protect people, I don't know about you but honestly I'm not as stupid as you think.

I've already broken issues and habits of mine that held me back, I've broken the seal on my magick no one else could even crack. I will become stronger and when I'm stronger that's when I'll find out what I need to know, it's reckless and ignorant to summon one of lucifers two guys. According to my mom her father is Lucifer, I could believe that seeing as she has a portal to hell open in her room and how she can get lilith to come whenever the hell she wants. I'm not giving up, I'm not ever going down without a fight. The reality? What is reality? The human race is killing earth, the pollution, the wars, Killing, raping, even torturing one another.

Some people live through rape etc. How do we think we feel? This world is full of people who honestly should have what they've done to others have done to them. Then question they'd probably enjoy it huh? Sadists, masochists, arsonists they all get a kick out of things like that huh? Reality isn't all unicorns, and rainbows, that's a fact true happiness, true love all that's a rarity in a world such as this and we're eventually going to have a way that kills the majority if not all human beings and any living entity that gets caught in the cross fire. I'm not living in a fantasy, the world isn't easy to live in but you must do everything you can to survive. Not everyone lives a full life, it's not that they didn't try hard enough it's that something snuffed their life out. I lost someone I loved more than anything last October, my reality was crushed that's when I say forget this false reality I was trying to create this is the real world. Nothing will ever be as you want it, there will always be something that causes problems, always an obstacle in your path. I have to overcome it no matter how hard it may be.

This isn't some anime, this is my honest view and feelings. Do I need to get someone know on here for you to see that?
When you calm down, please reread again that 90% of these are not related to the topic:/

Anyway, I'll restate my question: How did she know? Was Azazel there in your conception, when you father and mother did the necessary action? Or before or after?
If not, it could be patron/matron deity thingy rather than biological, and it's also an honor to receive such thingy from any immortal:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”