is azazel my father?..

User avatar
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2529
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:50 pm
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kalliopi Amethyst Rayne

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby Kaliopia » Tue May 31, 2016 11:45 pm

Neko, you started this thread looking for confirmation that Azazel is your father. Considering your last post, it looks like you're quite convinced already that he is. Not everyone is going to agree with that or confirm that for you. So, when asking a question like this, you should keep in mind that you might not get the same answers from everyone or get the answer you're hoping for.



User avatar
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1525
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:54 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby Alikat13 » Tue May 31, 2016 11:47 pm

Dude, I'm sorry to say this but you sound extremely reckless I wish to be of some help and well if your mom summoned him before why can't she do it by herself again? Also he might also be very busy just remember that also might have a lot of children running around here on earth so remember that as well. Have you done research on him before. Have you seen his abilities and if there was anything about him that struck your interest? Those could be sigs that he's within you perhaps. I also remembered even if you get a blood reading from CH they wouldn't be able to tell you directly if your related to Azazel because they don't mess with demons, they might say something but I'm not sure, you definitely won't get a binding of him though.


Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered

User avatar
Noctifera
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 12224
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:24 pm
You are...: experienced

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby Noctifera » Tue May 31, 2016 11:52 pm

We don't know your mother and so cannot judge the authenticity of her claims beyond what you've said. We also don't really know you all that well.

People on this forum rarely call out the possibility of delusion. Just because the supernatural is real, doesn't mean psychology isn't.
What you are asking about isn't impossible, but it has delusion and/OR exaggeration written all over it. If not already, could lead to that which you wouldn't want...

You were asking about the particulars of making pacts with immortals in another thread, which I had intended to respond to but given what I've just seen you post (wow..) it sounds like your mom and you are powerful enough to summon immortals, are born of immortals, etc so.. I'm not really sure I understand what you are looking for on a forum like this.
Though some of the things you are making sound extraordinary, aren't really all that extraordinary. I can create a portal to hell right now if I wanted, I can summon Lilith, I am friends with some Reapers.. what of it? Scale it back a bit..

I am familiar with Azazel and it's my opinion only that he's probably not your dad. No I won't ask him for you, that'd probably be easy for you to do if your grandfather is Lucifer and etc, you've 'unsealed' your magick, etc.. right?
But.. you really could live without a father figure.

One things for sure, nobody here can give you the answer you're looking for. When you can look at it from a more grounded perspective, no matter how spectacular you make it sound, the answer will come. Good luck.



Let me fall out of the window with confetti in my hair...

User avatar
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 11:44 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pureblood Tiger
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby NekoTheCat » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:15 am

Noctifera wrote:We don't know your mother and so cannot judge the authenticity of her claims beyond what you've said. We also don't really know you all that well.

People on this forum rarely call out the possibility of delusion. Just because the supernatural is real, doesn't mean psychology isn't.
What you are asking about isn't impossible, but it has delusion and/OR exaggeration written all over it. If not already, could lead to that which you wouldn't want...

You were asking about the particulars of making pacts with immortals in another thread, which I had intended to respond to but given what I've just seen you post (wow..) it sounds like your mom and you are powerful enough to summon immortals, are born of immortals, etc so.. I'm not really sure I understand what you are looking for on a forum like this.
Though some of the things you are making sound extraordinary, aren't really all that extraordinary. I can create a portal to hell right now if I wanted, I can summon Lilith, I am friends with some Reapers.. what of it? Scale it back a bit..

I am familiar with Azazel and it's my opinion only that he's probably not your dad. No I won't ask him for you, that'd probably be easy for you to do if your grandfather is Lucifer and etc, you've 'unsealed' your magick, etc.. right?
But.. you really could live without a father figure.

One things for sure, nobody here can give you the answer you're looking for. When you can look at it from a more grounded perspective, no matter how spectacular you make it sound, the answer will come. Good luck.

darkwing wrote:
NekoTheCat wrote:Anime? I've come face to face with a reaper and almost died, do you really think I care? And listen my mother told me he's tried but I can't see nor him him or any emtity that's not living, my magick was blocked And sealed a long time ago and I felt azazel presence when I unsealed my magick. I felt a congratulatory hug from the presence as if happy to see it's child etc. To finally be awakened and my mother confirmed to me it was azazel but I won't be able to see anything until I regain my sight. My mom had summoned lilith herself I wouldn't be surprised if what she said is true. Reality check what's worse than death? Well burning, cutting, being tortured that kind of thing or watching your loved ones die one by one. I never said I'd summon him before I was fully ready, I've been tortured before and I honestly don't care. I vowed upon the memory of those who died and those who left me I'd get stronger and I'd protect people, I don't know about you but honestly I'm not as stupid as you think.

I've already broken issues and habits of mine that held me back, I've broken the seal on my magick no one else could even crack. I will become stronger and when I'm stronger that's when I'll find out what I need to know, it's reckless and ignorant to summon one of lucifers two guys. According to my mom her father is Lucifer, I could believe that seeing as she has a portal to hell open in her room and how she can get lilith to come whenever the hell she wants. I'm not giving up, I'm not ever going down without a fight. The reality? What is reality? The human race is killing earth, the pollution, the wars, Killing, raping, even torturing one another.

Some people live through rape etc. How do we think we feel? This world is full of people who honestly should have what they've done to others have done to them. Then question they'd probably enjoy it huh? Sadists, masochists, arsonists they all get a kick out of things like that huh? Reality isn't all unicorns, and rainbows, that's a fact true happiness, true love all that's a rarity in a world such as this and we're eventually going to have a way that kills the majority if not all human beings and any living entity that gets caught in the cross fire. I'm not living in a fantasy, the world isn't easy to live in but you must do everything you can to survive. Not everyone lives a full life, it's not that they didn't try hard enough it's that something snuffed their life out. I lost someone I loved more than anything last October, my reality was crushed that's when I say forget this false reality I was trying to create this is the real world. Nothing will ever be as you want it, there will always be something that causes problems, always an obstacle in your path. I have to overcome it no matter how hard it may be.

This isn't some anime, this is my honest view and feelings. Do I need to get someone know on here for you to see that?

When you calm down, please reread again that 90% of these are not related to the topic:/

Anyway, I'll restate my question: How did she know? Was Azazel there in your conception, when you father and mother did the necessary action? Or before or after?
If not, it could be patron/matron deity thingy rather than biological, and it's also an honor to receive such thingy from any immortal:)



I honestly don't care anymore, my mother said he is. I just want the truth. My father is a pos, azazel I don't know but I bet once I become stronger he'll show himself if any of it were true, if not oh well does it matter anymore? Just kill me if this bs keeps going on, I failed to do it Myself. It'd be a great favor from you

Noctifera I came to that conclusion that's why I was ignoring everyone commenting, I'm tired of it. If my mom even if truthful as she says, I'm not sure I even believe her after this. I don't even trust her, she can summon lucifer? Well if that's true that'd explain all the demons and everything near my house. It's annoying, I want to get out of here. I'm tired of all of this. Everyone wants to make fun of me and make my life out to be a joke. Well honestly just because I came from a family of magick and my brother and mom's aura are black doesn't mean I'll take the risk of making mine. I'm so tired of this nonsense I get for asking questions and telling people how I feel and my views. For all I know these people can hex me or worse just too hurt me. You never know who to trust cause even family will Stab you in the back and personally my mom was who first one to bind me, so she's probably trying to fill my head with her lies and her false reality. I'll see it for me self if it's real, if anything any says isn't just lies that most Humans feed you. How do I delete this?


Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You©

My Spirit Family Rules!

User avatar
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 11:44 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pureblood Tiger
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby NekoTheCat » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:19 am

AmethystRayne wrote:Neko, you started this thread looking for confirmation that Azazel is your father. Considering your last post, it looks like you're quite convinced already that he is. Not everyone is going to agree with that or confirm that for you. So, when asking a question like this, you should keep in mind that you might not get the same answers from everyone or get the answer you're hoping for.


I knew that but I expected some form of yes or no based on what they know.

Alikat13 wrote:Dude, I'm sorry to say this but you sound extremely reckless I wish to be of some help and well if your mom summoned him before why can't she do it by herself again? Also he might also be very busy just remember that also might have a lot of children running around here on earth so remember that as well. Have you done research on him before. Have you seen his abilities and if there was anything about him that struck your interest? Those could be sigs that he's within you perhaps. I also remembered even if you get a blood reading from CH they wouldn't be able to tell you directly if your related to Azazel because they don't mess with demons, they might say something but I'm not sure, you definitely won't get a binding of him though.


I'm worked up so of course I'd sound reckless, and some of my past lives were reckless that's probably why they were like they are but at least they were good people.


Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You©

My Spirit Family Rules!

User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 5226
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby darkwing dook » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:06 am

Which is why I suggested to reread after you calm down.

You'll see that not everyone is making fun of you. And dark doesn't always mean bad or evil, although people have their own preference:)


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"I enjoy za simple pleasures of darkwing dook."
: P

User avatar
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 11:44 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pureblood Tiger
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby NekoTheCat » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:18 am

darkwing wrote:Which is why I suggested to reread after you calm down.

You'll see that not everyone is making fun of you. And dark doesn't always mean bad or evil, although people have their own preference:)



You're right.. You're a good friend, only a few were but not everyone but still I have my beliefs and I believe them with everything I have in me. I want to get stronger, I really do


Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You©

My Spirit Family Rules!

User avatar
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6793
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:54 am
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby Samsara » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:52 am

I dont think you are delusional. You are just curious. Nothing wrong with getting other people's POV. In the magic world there is a lot of ego because a lot of people worked and studied their butt off, so just hearing someone has a slight possible advantage, if true, still raises steamy eyebrows. One of my buddies sleeps in graveyards to get just a glimpse of what the naturals get. Some people read and analyze the bible to death to learn how to be a decent person, where as other come to a similar conclusion of how the world operates through intuition.

Being possible borned half immortal, demon, god or whatever had no baring on your rank in the world, as you may know. It's what you do with what you know that makes such information meaningful or meaningless.


"Man is what he sees in other people."

User avatar
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 11:44 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pureblood Tiger
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby NekoTheCat » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:02 am

Samsara wrote:I dont think you are delusional. You are just curious. Nothing wrong with getting other people's POV. In the magic world there is a lot of ego because a lot of people worked and studied their butt off, so just hearing someone has a slight possible advantage, if true, still raises steamy eyebrows. One of my buddies sleeps in graveyards to get just a glimpse of what the naturals get. Some people read and analyze the bible to death to learn how to be a decent person, where as other come to a similar conclusion of how the world operates through intuition.

Being possible borned half immortal, demon, god or whatever had no baring on your rank in the world, as you may know. It's what you do with what you know that makes such information meaningful or meaningless.


That's true, you're definitely right


Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You©

My Spirit Family Rules!

User avatar
BarelyHuman
new here
new here
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:10 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 27
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark and Deadly
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: SOA

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby BarelyHuman » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:05 pm

I know someone who can help you. Her name is Alura Cein. <<Removed by mod>> Her Soul Reading service should do the trick. I've been working with her for a while now, in the Soul Reading service she revealed to me who my soul parent is, I believe she can do the same for you. She is, IMO, the best of the best at what she does. She charges around $70 for this service. My money is kinda tight right now, but in a couple of weeks if you can't afford it, I should be able to take care of the charges for you. Either way, I hope you find what you're looking for.

Dark Blessings,
SOA




Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests