is azazel my father?..

User avatar
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 11:44 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pureblood Tiger
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby NekoTheCat » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:46 am

BarelyHuman wrote:I know someone who can help you. Her name is Alura Cein. <<Removed by mod>> Her Soul Reading service should do the trick. I've been working with her for a while now, in the Soul Reading service she revealed to me who my soul parent is, I believe she can do the same for you. She is, IMO, the best of the best at what she does. She charges around $70 for this service. My money is kinda tight right now, but in a couple of weeks if you can't afford it, I should be able to take care of the charges for you. Either way, I hope you find what you're looking for.

Dark Blessings,
SOA


I can't afford that at all friend, today was the first we just paid my phone bill


Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You©

My Spirit Family Rules!

DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:20 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DK,RDC,Kyuubi,Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon King
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: DemonicSpirits

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby DemonicSpirits » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:01 am

All i can said to you is just believe in yourself, don't let others getting you..

Trust your intuition and feeling , it might help..



User avatar
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 11:44 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pureblood Tiger
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby NekoTheCat » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:20 am

DemonicSpirits wrote:All i can said to you is just believe in yourself, don't let others getting you..

Trust your intuition and feeling , it might help..


Of course :) thank you


Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You©

My Spirit Family Rules!

User avatar
BarelyHuman
new here
new here
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:10 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 27
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark and Deadly
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: SOA

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby BarelyHuman » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Alright, so in a couple of weeks around the 27th I should be able to take care of that for you. However, I'm not sure how to contact you because I'm either gonna need your email address so she can contact you or I'm gonna need to give you hers. I haven't been on here enough to use PM so we might have to connect through another site. Seeing as how we're not allowed to post personal info on here.



User avatar
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2529
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:50 pm
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kalliopi Amethyst Rayne

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby Kaliopia » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:42 pm

BarelyHuman wrote:Alright, so in a couple of weeks around the 27th I should be able to take care of that for you. However, I'm not sure how to contact you because I'm either gonna need your email address so she can contact you or I'm gonna need to give you hers. I haven't been on here enough to use PM so we might have to connect through another site. Seeing as how we're not allowed to post personal info on here.


Please remember that it's against the rules to post email addresses or social media info.



User avatar
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 11:44 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pureblood Tiger
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby NekoTheCat » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:48 pm

BarelyHuman wrote:Alright, so in a couple of weeks around the 27th I should be able to take care of that for you. However, I'm not sure how to contact you because I'm either gonna need your email address so she can contact you or I'm gonna need to give you hers. I haven't been on here enough to use PM so we might have to connect through another site. Seeing as how we're not allowed to post personal info on here.


Are you on ParaEcho? You can give it to me there,


Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You©

My Spirit Family Rules!

User avatar
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3092
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:45 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby 4bluefaeries » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:11 am

NekoTheCat wrote:
Cka75 wrote:Neko, I don't know your level of experience or how much you have worked with demons in the past... But I would use caution before jumping into summoning dark lords with questions like "are you my daddy?" While that is an important question that I'm making a little light of, I don't think most dark lords are going to be thrilled by someone summoning them to put them on the Maury show.


My mom said she's already summoned him in her house, he was excited to see his son. If this is true it's worth the risk that I must take, I'll bring my mother along when I summon him. If it's a lie the worst he can do is kill us but I don't fear death, so it truly doesn't matter to me if he does and I'm sure my spirits would protect me if not my wish is that they go to my best friend. So they can support and protect her for me since I failed to protect her by dying. My goal is to protect her as she teaches me about magick and to save anyone I can, my spirits going to her to protect will be my way of attempting to save her. That's what my goal is to protect anyone I can even in death just saving one life is enough for me, so that's how I feel.

Now what I want sion is just to know my father, if it were possible for him to be a father figure I may ask him but that's because I've never really had a father and seeing as wiccan friends told me my powers are closer to demonic then he'd be a good mentor to help me control that power. I mostly want closure to know who my true father is, why he abandoned me and if that person I've felt watching me for some time has been him. That's what I want and how I feel.



Ok just to make one thing clear of the bat,Lord Azazel ****WOULD NOT KILL YOU**** for asking him a question,He's a fallen watcher not a monster,lol

Just remain respectful, honest and speak to him with kindness,because that goes along way.Now going to read all this thread so if anyone mention this already opsi my bad,lol
It will teach me to read all first them post afterwards. 1c

I do recommend however not to jump to WA's to Dark Lords,just for the sake that they are for more advance keepers or for those ready to handle their intense energies and powers.


Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!

User avatar
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 11:44 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pureblood Tiger
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby NekoTheCat » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:17 am

4bluefaeries wrote:
NekoTheCat wrote:
Cka75 wrote:Neko, I don't know your level of experience or how much you have worked with demons in the past... But I would use caution before jumping into summoning dark lords with questions like "are you my daddy?" While that is an important question that I'm making a little light of, I don't think most dark lords are going to be thrilled by someone summoning them to put them on the Maury show.


My mom said she's already summoned him in her house, he was excited to see his son. If this is true it's worth the risk that I must take, I'll bring my mother along when I summon him. If it's a lie the worst he can do is kill us but I don't fear death, so it truly doesn't matter to me if he does and I'm sure my spirits would protect me if not my wish is that they go to my best friend. So they can support and protect her for me since I failed to protect her by dying. My goal is to protect her as she teaches me about magick and to save anyone I can, my spirits going to her to protect will be my way of attempting to save her. That's what my goal is to protect anyone I can even in death just saving one life is enough for me, so that's how I feel.

Now what I want sion is just to know my father, if it were possible for him to be a father figure I may ask him but that's because I've never really had a father and seeing as wiccan friends told me my powers are closer to demonic then he'd be a good mentor to help me control that power. I mostly want closure to know who my true father is, why he abandoned me and if that person I've felt watching me for some time has been him. That's what I want and how I feel.



Ok just to make one thing clear of the bat,Lord Azazel ****WOULD NOT KILL YOU**** for asking him a question,He's a fallen watcher not a monster,lol

Just remain respectful, honest and speak to him with kindness,because that goes along way.Now going to read all this thread so if anyone mention this already opsi my bad,lol
It will teach me to read all first them post afterwards. 1c

I do recommend however not to jump to WA's to Dark Lords,just for the sake that they are for more advance keepers or for those ready to handle their intense energies and powers.



I have more DA than WA I've gotten use to their energies but you make a good point lol


Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You©

My Spirit Family Rules!

User avatar
BarelyHuman
new here
new here
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:10 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 27
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark and Deadly
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: SOA

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby BarelyHuman » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:06 pm

NekoTheCat wrote:
BarelyHuman wrote:Alright, so in a couple of weeks around the 27th I should be able to take care of that for you. However, I'm not sure how to contact you because I'm either gonna need your email address so she can contact you or I'm gonna need to give you hers. I haven't been on here enough to use PM so we might have to connect through another site. Seeing as how we're not allowed to post personal info on here.


Are you on ParaEcho? You can give it to me there,



Not at the moment, but I will make an account so that we can connect.



Dragulf888
new here
new here
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:01 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: THE ONE TRUE GOD
If I could be anything, I would be...: ABSOLUTE INCARNATION
My magical/paranormal name...: ELIJAH THE LIGHT

Re: is azazel my father?..

Postby Dragulf888 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:23 am

the Azazel of old is very much in the CAGE so its unlikely that he sired you spiritually unless that was the case prior to his binding and youre really old as far as your spiritual truth goes but you incarnated into this era however thats a bloodline of god attunement you should lean towards if thats the case ,the OG is very much the chief destroyer and much more skilled than any creation that includes the angels djinni humans and all others on ill send you whatever help i can to help you get closer to yourself and mastery Neko but youve gotta be prepared to understand your inner divinity and compassion and not just a power hungry urge to be fearless and capable, be ready for major changes no feeling sorry for yourself or excuses its time to be more awesome than fiction
Love for god and yourself is the secret to mastering the true darkness(primordial force)inner peace is the path




Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests