Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

I'm a companion spirit keeper, I will keep my family small for now but I'll get to know every one I can as it gets bigger. I just need to open my third eye to see and talk to them, once my family is up to 7 I'll probably stop getting them for a while and focus on spell bindings :)

Note: I'm also very very poor.. So I kinda have to stop spending anymore than $20 a month cause my grandma says she needs to pay the bills but anyways in Nov I'll yet to get more since it's my birth month, I even cleared my wish list and had to redo it so only things I want on my birth day are there

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

Companion. Why try to build relationships with a whole town? Odds are good, in my opinion, that it's way easier to build a relationship with a few that you develop trust (and an ACTUAL relationship) with as opposed to trying to get to know 1,000s. Just like in "real" life, most of us will have 5-10 very close friends, and then another 10-20 friends, followed by acquentences. Your close friends are who you rely on. Acquentences will rarely come through for you when you need it. How could they, after all? They really don't know you or your needs, nor do they have a bonded relationship that would push their desire to help. But, that's just me!

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:Community, but you can bet I make every effort to know as much as possible about each one of my friends... even if some hold a slightly more special place in my heart than some others do c:
Mmm on further thought, can I say small community? Or mostly companion, just with a broad assortment of the friends I have chosen to invite into my life? I plan to keep the family fairly small--very likely less than 50, and definitely less than 100--but it has grown larger than expected faster than expected. I do absolutely make time for each of them other than the non-social ones, though, and even those I check in on from time to time.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

There's no right or wrong answer, so don't feel like you have to justify your answer :)

Just like there are many different personality types of humans there are many different personality types of spirits. Some want a one-on-one relationship and some want to be a part of a bigger family.

You don't have to feel pressured in your journey, what works for you and your spirit family is all that is important.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:Community, but you can bet I make every effort to know as much as possible about each one of my friends... even if some hold a slightly more special place in my heart than some others do c:
this exactly!

Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

I'd call myself a companion type, though my goal has been to facilitate a peaceful space for interactions between different kinds of spirits and entities. Which sounds community-oriented when I think about it. But for now we keep things more like a large family as we develop our bond.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Definitely community. I have various Teams set up. Protection Team, Prosperity Team, Healing Team, Magick Team, Cheer-Up Team (hey, when you do battle with depression, it's an ongoing thing and you'll benefit from having allies), to name a few. Then of course, groups like Dragons, Equines, Canids, Felines, Foxes, Mers, Familiars... heavens to Betsy but do we have familiars, lol! :) And Servitors. Loads of those, too.

And those are just some of the groups. Some spirits are members of multiple teams.

I always have a standing invite that the entire family is welcome to come with me everyplace (except the bathroom and bedroom, for privacy reasons). That way, I never have to worry about belatedly realizing, "Oh, shoot, X would have loved to go on that trip; why didn't I think to bring X along?"

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I am a community keeper. I had a big family growing up, but was rejected. Now, I have my family, again rejection, and my spirit companions. You can say that I finally have a family whose members will not reject me.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Huffette wrote:I am a community keeper. I had a big family growing up, but was rejected. Now, I have my family, again rejection, and my spirit companions. You can say that I finally have a family whose members will not reject me.
The same Huffette, but I'm keeping it small for now 1ey

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered

Return to “Seminars”