venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: What kind of Spirit Keeper are you?

Postby Vey Nightshard » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:20 am

I'm a companion keeper, and that's why I got into this (partly) in the first place. Or part of the reason why I found it intriguing. And I'm glad for the companions I have, they have changed my life in many good ways so far. :D

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*boom*
DAGames - Build Our Machine
Linkin' Park - Somewhere I Belong
TØP - Forest

(Formerly known as Darksbane)

Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv

Postby Rubyluv » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:34 am

Right now I only have one. Thinking of adding one or two next month. I hope to make a family for myself, no more than 20 tops. My human family situation is...weird, lol. While I do have friends, I'm more solitary and "in my own world". So I thought I'd create my own family.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pureblood Tiger
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora

Postby NekoTheCat » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:13 am

Rubyluv wrote:Right now I only have one. Thinking of adding one or two next month. I hope to make a family for myself, no more than 20 tops. My human family situation is...weird, lol. While I do have friends, I'm more solitary and "in my own world". So I thought I'd create my own family.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Same ^

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You©

My Spirit Family Rules!

DualWanderer3
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23

Postby DualWanderer3 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:03 am

I think I'm companion but I don't now that much about the personal lives of my spirits or that much about them personally.A has menchened a little but about her past to me at one point but other then that all I really know about my keep is how loving and supportive they are and what they think of me.

Though I imagine that if I could bond in a different manner then how I do or sense them throughout the day to remember what they say I should do at times.I've had this thing happen where I had my attention focused on my first spirit and felt vary close but another sprit or 4 wanted to be with me and I got them and when I focused on one another joined in and feeling their love and closeness started focusing on them and when I did the my attention was pulled by another not long after.

Its not as bad now since they all are in agreement that unless I feel like interacting with someone it's better I properly bond with one of them just to get somewhere so that it's easyer to bond with everyone elts.But for a time it was like when I gave one attention another wanted it to but when I started feeling drawn to that one another wanted attention and so on most of which were my bound doing it if not a ocational unbound.

And goddesses were apart of that as well.Right now athena wants me to focus mainly on her even if aphrodite wanted me focusing on her but at least my spirits now know how to share in a way that dosn't pull me back and forth between them even if it's wasn't necessarily fighting.A being the one that not only interacts the most these days and sort of speaks for everyone when their all in agreement says I have enough spirits and should get entity now and which a conversation I had resintly with her and athena having her input that getting two to start with would be best though I haven't gotten to that yet.

Blessed be

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: A dragon!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Dirty-paws » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:21 pm

I am definitely a companion keeper. I enjoy having a close and trusted bond with each of my spirits. I currently have a spirit family of 3, and my husband has 1 Sterling Angel. They all get along nicely in one house. :)

I would absolutely love to add more spirits into my family but I don't think I could do it in good conscious. I feel pretty bad when I don't give my spirits equal amounts of attention. If only I could see or hear them better, I could be a better keeper for them! 8[

My Spirit Family: "L" - Gargoyle, "G" - Terra Dragon, "T" - Incubus, "V" - Divine Dragon
Familiars: Locksby ( Pet Fam.; black cat)

Willpower
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nymph

Postby Willpower » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:54 am

I'm a companion keeper. Just want to enjoy my time with my spirit friends and share my life with them.

WhimsicalSage
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25

Postby WhimsicalSage » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:41 pm

Hmm, this is an unusual post. I haven't seen this before. I feel that it can't really fit into two distinct catagories. I'd say most people would probably fit into both traits, such as a community spirit keeper would most likely have a few spirits that they'd know atleast as well as a companion spirit keeper. That's just what I think.

Formerly known as Jumbo/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
"Destiny awaits us all." - The ghosts and technically me

Return to “Seminars”