venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'm a companion keeper, and that's why I got into this (partly) in the first place. Or part of the reason why I found it intriguing. And I'm glad for the companions I have, they have changed my life in many good ways so far. :D

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

Right now I only have one. Thinking of adding one or two next month. I hope to make a family for myself, no more than 20 tops. My human family situation is...weird, lol. While I do have friends, I'm more solitary and "in my own world". So I thought I'd create my own family.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

Rubyluv wrote:Right now I only have one. Thinking of adding one or two next month. I hope to make a family for myself, no more than 20 tops. My human family situation is...weird, lol. While I do have friends, I'm more solitary and "in my own world". So I thought I'd create my own family.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk
Same ^

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23

I think I'm companion but I don't now that much about the personal lives of my spirits or that much about them personally.A has menchened a little but about her past to me at one point but other then that all I really know about my keep is how loving and supportive they are and what they think of me.

Though I imagine that if I could bond in a different manner then how I do or sense them throughout the day to remember what they say I should do at times.I've had this thing happen where I had my attention focused on my first spirit and felt vary close but another sprit or 4 wanted to be with me and I got them and when I focused on one another joined in and feeling their love and closeness started focusing on them and when I did the my attention was pulled by another not long after.

Its not as bad now since they all are in agreement that unless I feel like interacting with someone it's better I properly bond with one of them just to get somewhere so that it's easyer to bond with everyone elts.But for a time it was like when I gave one attention another wanted it to but when I started feeling drawn to that one another wanted attention and so on most of which were my bound doing it if not a ocational unbound.

And goddesses were apart of that as well.Right now athena wants me to focus mainly on her even if aphrodite wanted me focusing on her but at least my spirits now know how to share in a way that dosn't pull me back and forth between them even if it's wasn't necessarily fighting.A being the one that not only interacts the most these days and sort of speaks for everyone when their all in agreement says I have enough spirits and should get entity now and which a conversation I had resintly with her and athena having her input that getting two to start with would be best though I haven't gotten to that yet.

Blessed be

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

I am definitely a companion keeper. I enjoy having a close and trusted bond with each of my spirits. I currently have a spirit family of 3, and my husband has 1 Sterling Angel. They all get along nicely in one house. :)

I would absolutely love to add more spirits into my family but I don't think I could do it in good conscious. I feel pretty bad when I don't give my spirits equal amounts of attention. If only I could see or hear them better, I could be a better keeper for them! 8[

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
Willpower
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nympho.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'm a companion keeper. Just want to enjoy my time with my spirit friends and share my life with them.

"Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble."

Companions U a succubi, M a succubi, C a nympho, S a nympho

Immortals Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Athena, Goddess Iris, Goddess Lilith
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Hmm, this is an unusual post. I haven't seen this before. I feel that it can't really fit into two distinct catagories. I'd say most people would probably fit into both traits, such as a community spirit keeper would most likely have a few spirits that they'd know atleast as well as a companion spirit keeper. That's just what I think.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

well, I would say I'm a companion keeper. For me it's important to have close relationships with all my spirits. I've 22 spirits right now, and I still need to find a way as well to open my third eye so I can communicate properly with them.

But I don't know, maybe when I'll have opened my third eye, I'll get more spirits. Because you know, so many cool spirits out there. I still want werewolves, phoenix, ayla's, other dragons, other vamps, other angels, camelot fairies, other Immortals, the monster of Loch Ness, hellhounds, wraiths, etc, etc, etc :)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
lostspirit
new here
new here
My magical/paranormal name...: Lempo

companion

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:There are two defining classifications of Spirit Keepers:

- Companion
- Community

There are pros and cons to each classification. You may start out as one classification and change during your Spirit Keeping journey; there isn't a right or wrong, there is only what is right for you.

No matter what kind of Keeper you are, there are undeniable advantages over those who are not into the paranormal. You can read more in our Why Spirit Keepers Have the Edge article.

Companion Spirit Keepers are those who keep their spirit families small. They only adopt a few spirits once in awhile and they take the time to individually bond with each spirit. They create close friendships and tight bonds with their spirits. They usually know greater details about the lives of their spirits before they died and their lives on the Spiritual Realm. Companion Spirit Keepers usually do not branch out far in the spirit world and therefore do not have the same, vast exposure to many different types of spirits and their unique gifts. as Community Spirit Keepers. They also do not usually have the same range of power as Community Spirit Keepers. Most Companion Spirit Keepers have spirits that are gifted in specific areas of their life and therefore have a focused view as a Keeper. They have a small, family atmosphere.

Community Spirit Keepers are those who have large spirit families. They adopt many spirits, usually of various races, and promote a community, social atmosphere for interaction between spirits in the community and the Keeper. There is usually very little their spirits cannot help them with as Community Spirit Keepers tend to keep a vast variety of spirit companions. They have a broader community of spirits to give them a social atmosphere that is more like having a giant family of friends. They have a group of spirits who can be tasked for large efforts, their spirit community is usually busy and active as spirits befriend each other in larger number, and they have vast resources compared to a Companion Spirit Keeper. They do not get to know all their spirit companions on a personal basis as Companion Spirit Keepers do, but they do usually have spirits in their community they get to know well. They have a large family atmosphere with their spirits.
I have become a community keeper over time, as my family has grown. But my family has teams, based on the strong suits of different groups of spirits, and we work together on different things and/or I make requests of the various teams for different things to happen.

I also am a platonic keeper. Even though some of the spirits would probably accept intimacy on that level, if I were so inclined, I make sure to let conjurers know that I am not going to be making that particular request of a spirit. Then the spirits who absolutely do want that kind of experience will know I am not the keeper for them. The ones who are OK with a platonic connection will be the ones who step forward.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Seminars”