neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am a companion keeper. It's very important to me to bond with my friends and try to understand them. I understand why someone would have a more businesslike relationship with a spirit though, especially if they have hundreds

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

[I'm a] Community Keeper, but I am getting know some of my spirits deeper though 2hp

Kassidia
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Definitely a companion keeper. I only want to max out at 10 or 12. I would rather become close with each individual spirit :) Of course its all about preference though! I can imagine it would be fun having a community as well.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte

I'm a community keeper. I like to know that everyone has friends among my keep and those who like being in groups have that. I also make sure the younger spirits/entities have older, wiser ones to learn from and look out for them. I encourage them all to go off and spend plenty of time with each other and their families and not always focus on me. Though having said that I am still quite close to most of them.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Lol, Companion keeper for me. I tend to struggle with just my two (Incubus and Western Blue) as they like to talk a lot and interact lol, so I'm aiming for 4-5 at the most in my keep.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Companion keeper for sure but I guess you can say I also consider mine a community of friends! I don't want Spirits in my keep to be lonely or feel alone in any way! I get to know mine as much as possible & let them have their space as well if they need it!

mudhoney
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: none yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Cherub
My magical/paranormal name...: Greg
Zodiac:

Companion keeper, I think it's cool to be able to have a connection with spirits literally from another world and I want to get to know them and learn more about them. Plus I'm just one of those people who likes to keep their friendship circle small so I've decided that 5 will be a hard maximum limit for me (I have my first three on the way)

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I said myself I wasn't going to have more than seven spirits in my keep but ended up more than that-mostly because I kept feeling a call so to say!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Okay I never put my two cents in on this thread, so here goes.

I am a companion keeper by design. My circle of spirit companions has been growing though. At first it was just five, mainly focused on a dream vision containing some of the spirits. I starting bonding one on one and still prefer that. However...

Then I placed more orders with specific types of help in mind and exploration of new types of spirits, increasing the number to ten. I decided to start group bonding exercises in addition to one on one.

Then I felt a need for spirits focused on protection and a calling for a specific type, along with a recommendation by my Gorgon, thereby increasing the number to 15.

And I have two new orders in the works, one with an unbound spirit reading of spirits that want to be a part of my keep (which means three more) and another with a ready for non-human ancestors in my blood that comes with information and a binding of a few that want to come forward (which could mean up to three more too).

I still count myself as a companion keeper, but there are certainly some complexities occurring now. I have completing 30 days close bonding with 2 and nearly complete with a third. LOL Most of the rest are very very patient. My oceanid wants to be next, though. She's a bit perturbed. LOL

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

I am a companion keeper. Right now I have five spirits in my keep and bond with them all on a close level. They are all very social except the Volkh lol. I don't think I want to have more than 15, because I want to have a close relationship with them all.

Always seeking and always learning.

Return to “Seminars”