Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

Okay I want to ask everyone a question so have any of you seen an ancient elemental tiger? Or an ancient tiger spirit in general? I miss my old friend but he's not coming back, I'm not trying to replace him but I want another ancient tiger. One who'll stay with me, and if not ancient I want him to be old enough 2-3k years or older. Anyone can offer some light on this subject?

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ancient means prehistoric? Like sabretooth maybe?
You can also tell the conjurers about the tiger who left, maybe they can bring him back if he agrees:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Ancient means prehistoric? Like sabretooth maybe?
You can also tell the conjurers about the tiger who left, maybe they can bring him back if he agrees:)
I meant ancient as in he's old, he was nice, strong, and I could channel his energy through me as if I was a catalyst to use it and release it. He had blue fur, black stripes, a load loud roar. His eyes were blue as well I think.. I can't remember that part but was pretty huge too. He was brave, as well as a protective, and I use to call him tiger cause I couldn't hear his true name when he said it. Both him, silver, fangs, my Kitsune and my two other personalities just up and left during a magickal disturbance they never came back but I was told it's because I didn't need them anymore. I want a tiger like him not prehistoric old but old, quick, smart, clever, and agile. I think he belonged to my other personaly

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I have two older type tigers. One is a Were-Tiger. Massive muscles, beautifully furred, huge fangs! but very controlled and intelligent, too! Very loyal and honorable! I have an ANCIENT tiger contained in a fossilized tiger tooth. Many thousands of years old! Because it is rock and a fossil it is legal to keep. It is heavy and in the general shape of a tooth. I don't think his type even exists any more. Both from Indonesia. The tooth was a problem for a while...it started dissolving after I anointed it with olive oil! I cleaned the tooth really well, permanently charged it, and he is MUCH better! He is a white tiger. The Were-Tiger has the thicker black stripes on bright shades of orange, and fits the description of the endangered Sumatran tiger. He is contained in a tiger striped 'horn'. 1ey

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SikruaSuncat wrote:I have two older type tigers. One is a Were-Tiger. Massive muscles, beautifully furred, huge fangs! but very controlled and intelligent, too! Very loyal and honorable! I have an ANCIENT tiger contained in a fossilized tiger tooth. Many thousands of years old! Because it is rock and a fossil it is legal to keep. It is heavy and in the general shape of a tooth. I don't think his type even exists any more. Both from Indonesia. The tooth was a problem for a while...it started dissolving after I anointed it with olive oil! I cleaned the tooth really well, permanently charged it, and he is MUCH better! He is a white tiger. The Were-Tiger has the thicker black stripes on bright shades of orange, and fits the description of the endangered Sumatran tiger. He is contained in a tiger striped 'horn'. 1ey
I just ordered a Weretiger! And the other one sounds awesome

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I'm totally alone

Well I guess I can sing tiger oh tiger where are thee, you ate her that bad bad- nah nevermind

*sits as I wait for replies*

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Return to “Creatures”