Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

I want to figure out what species my old buddy was, I know he was really old and had real rare blue fur with teeth up to 7-9" I think. He was in the ,form he showed me most, anywhere from 490-800ibs easy. He was powerful, fast, agile, And a hell of a bad @$$ tiger. I've never seen any like him besides the other two who had different color fur, one goldish yellow the other silverish grey. I want to know what species they were so I can possibly Summon then or another of their species to me, well I'd get CH to do it most likely but anyways yeah I need info. Any you can give about what kind they were would be of great help, I think they were over 3,000 years old. I couldn't find much using Google so I'm asking for your help, thank you.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

CH has a custom conjure option for things not found in their shop. If you describe the tiger like you have here, it's possible they could find him or one like him. They were able to find my specific sprite who had been with me for a few years when I described her in the notes.

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:CH has a custom conjure option for things not found in their shop. If you describe the tiger like you have here, it's possible they could find him or one like him. They were able to find my specific sprite who had been with me for a few years when I described her in the notes.
I can't believe I never thought of that I feel like an idiot now, haha thank you cerata. You've helped me a lot, I really appreciate it

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

NekoTheCat wrote:
CerataPhthalma wrote:CH has a custom conjure option for things not found in their shop. If you describe the tiger like you have here, it's possible they could find him or one like him. They were able to find my specific sprite who had been with me for a few years when I described her in the notes.
I can't believe I never thought of that I feel like an idiot now, haha thank you cerata. You've helped me a lot, I really appreciate it
1tu No problem, I hope they can help you reconnect with your old friend!

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:
NekoTheCat wrote:
1tu No problem, I hope they can help you reconnect with your old friend!

Well honestly my mom called him a demon tiger but she thinks all familiars/spirits are demons so but I hope i can too, if not him someone from his species or close to it.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Return to “Creatures”