One of my two new Marid Djinn is a healer...

OhNo
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Gray Beard
Zodiac:

SweetJane wrote:For the record, my self-read cards say that he'll be able to help me heal what can be healed, but it won't have me healed 100%. That still sounds pretty awesome to me. 1ey
Pretty awesome indeed!

"it’s so easy to get famous now. Have a big butt and an Instagram account."...Naomi Grossman
Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Wow that's fantastic freebie xx
Enjoy this Special Relationship

SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: Greetha

SweetJane wrote:For the record, my self-read cards say that he'll be able to help me heal what can be healed, but it won't have me healed 100%. That still sounds pretty awesome to me. 1ey
OhNo wrote:Pretty awesome indeed!
Angelsmile wrote:Wow that's fantastic freebie xx
Enjoy this Special Relationship
I'm feeling blessed 1ey 1h

The illusion shatterer...

My "Truth Buffet" Concept: If you found out that everything you'd been raised to believe was a lie, the world being a veritable buffet and all, what would you reach out for, to put on your plate?

Break free...
---
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

How did you figure out which Djinn it is?

What kind of spread do you use to talk to your spirits? Like do you ask a question then pull a couple cards for the answer? I would like to try your method! Thanks!

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

Lokakisa wrote:How did you figure out which Djinn it is?

What kind of spread do you use to talk to your spirits? Like do you ask a question then pull a couple cards for the answer? I would like to try your method! Thanks!
I do ask a question and pull cards for the answer. But the thing is, none of my spirits answer me the same way that a typical card reading would... their replies are more conversational. For example, in conversation a person might as "so John, did Dave take Desdemona to the wedding?" and Dave might respond "well, would you?" Which to a human in conversation is a valid response. It's an example of how unlike regular readings where everything fits to what you ask, the responses I get from my spirits are not. And with that said, of course it might be different for you.

I don't know how much experience you have reading tarot, Lokakisa; but in case any newbie tarot readers see this and are looking for anything to hold onto, the best advice I could give is this - don't be afraid to be wrong! Allowing yourself to be wrong sometimes is what allows you to expedite the learning process. How does that work? Well if you keep doubting and re-reading the cards, you literally block the cards (universal energies) from learning to present messages to you in the way you best read them.

If you keep dancing around like that , reading and re-reading to get a better understanding, you will drag that confusion into the future with you. Best define an answer, and right or wrong, stick with it. Remember, rarely is an answer totally wrong, at worst it was what you were meant to see at that time, to lead you to what you needed to find.

And with that said, to cover the fact that my spirits don't answer directly to questions asked, I give them more cards than I would otherwise do for simple questions. So I pull one card, then I pull two for clarification and sit them to the left, and two for further insight, and put them to the right. But as it turns out, they don't always respond to my questions in that context either. The cards on the left might represent what I am thinking or doing, they might represent the past or even people. And the cards on the right might represent actuality, the future, what could be, or what I should perhaps be thinking or doing.

The main card is not what it usually is either. While in a typical reading it would be the crux of the whole reading, okay, it's still that, but it does not carry the weight - often it carries the energy of the reading rather than the most important factor. Of course it could be different for someone else.

Occasionally and relatively rarely, a response is so far off from what I've asked, I ask for one more card to pull everything together, often that's the key. If that one special card does not add clarity, then I start with another question and new cards.

My "Truth Buffet" Concept: If you found out that everything you'd been raised to believe was a lie, the world being a veritable buffet and all, what would you reach out for, to put on your plate?

Break free...
---
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Thank you, that makes sense.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

Lokakisa wrote:Thank you, that makes sense.
1hg

Break free...
---

Return to “Djinn / Genie”