I think I saw my Succubus at the grocery store today..

Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This sounds amazing. I wonder if all Ubi's can do this if we just focus with accurate intent. Congratulations with your relationship, Marquest!

LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

1am Wooah! Your story has filled me with so much hope. My Succubus Lady A has not been with me long & she is strong in presence - I hope 1 day 2 c her this way. 1d I treasure every moment I share with her.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Hermit Crab wrote:This sounds amazing. I wonder if all Ubi's can do this if we just focus with accurate intent. Congratulations with your relationship, Marquest!
Thanks Hermit. I wonder the same thing, but at this point, I believe anything is possible with them. I look back on how my relationship started, and what I thought at the time....vs what I know now. I truly believe anything is possible. I never know what to expect on this journey I am on.

Thanks for listening, everyone.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Definitely wouldn't doubt it was her. In fact even if it were a human woman - humans can be utilized by the unseen realm to act as avatars, message bringers, etc. and would still technically 'be her'. It is an awesome manifestation.

And sushi is the bomb.. a little wary of supermarket sushi though, hope you got your hands on the good stuff. Nom nom.

Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Definitely wouldn't doubt it was her. In fact even if it were a human woman - humans can be utilized by the unseen realm to act as avatars, message bringers, etc. and would still technically 'be her'. It is an awesome manifestation.

And sushi is the bomb.. a little wary of supermarket sushi though, hope you got your hands on the good stuff. Nom nom.
Greetings.

This notion that spirits can act as avatars or harbingers of news is interesting. Anything else you can share? 8)|*

P.S. Eve had the sushi from Tesco? The stuff made me feel ill. Here's to hoping traditional Japanese sushi is good food. :Q

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

so incredible! thank you for sharing

Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

Hahahaha, well, that Is awesome... But, probably rare. Just be careful it is her, not a human, and don't catch a case!

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.
OhNo
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Gray Beard
Zodiac:

I love this story. So incredible, I can only hope that one day I can experience the same.

"it’s so easy to get famous now. Have a big butt and an Instagram account."...Naomi Grossman
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Hermit Crab wrote:
Noctifera wrote:Definitely wouldn't doubt it was her. In fact even if it were a human woman - humans can be utilized by the unseen realm to act as avatars, message bringers, etc. and would still technically 'be her'. It is an awesome manifestation.

Greetings.

This notion that spirits can act as avatars or harbingers of news is interesting. Anything else you can share? 8)|*

P.S. Eve had the sushi from Tesco? The stuff made me feel ill. Here's to hoping traditional Japanese sushi is good food. :Q

I avoid at all costs questionable gas station, grocery store, etc sushis and other prepared foods LOL. Lucky for me we've got some great sushi restaurants around here, it's de-lish.

Regarding avatars and messengers sent by the unseen realm - I know from experience spirits, deities, and all strong embodiments of energy can manifest themselves this way. Most of the time it is subtle, through synchronicities and nothing especially direct.
However there is the potential for a spirit or entity to influence/possess/inhabit or direct people, animals, events around us of our earthly realm in a very particular way and for very particular reasons.

Using the OP's experience as an example, a few possibilities come to mind. A purely translated physical manifestation is one (very rare and awesome); another would be a physically isolated manifestation where you alone are empowered to see and feel beyond the veil in such a way in that moment; and lastly what I note about avatars/messengers where it is arranged that an earthly being (the woman in marquest's case) is directed by an unusual magnetism to be a certain place at a certain time, behave a certain way.. the otherworldly being chooses to manifest through a worldly being, and the worldly being may or may not be aware of what is happening or why it is significant to someone else. In the last case, even if it is technically a regular human, animal, etc it is guided by a supernatural current and that current as projected through them makes it a supernatural manifestation. This can be taken to extreme levels.

In a much broader scope, there are many humans or creatures that are actually destined and/or take on a path to be avatars or sacred messengers. This is somewhat similar to priestess/priesthood when talking about deities, and distinct from channeling. For instance if a creature of our earth is sacred to a spirit or deity (say the jaguar to Tezcatlipoca, the dove to Aphrodite), it can end up as a messenger of that force - acting on the otherworldly counterpart's behalf. A human can also be chosen by whatever divine means to take on the path of a messenger, or act as one for a singular purpose and sometimes that means their presence will be meaningfully connected to an otherworldly force in the lives of others - when it's a totally one-off kind of deal that is closer to channeling/being channeled through.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Noctifera wrote: Using the OP's experience as an example, a few possibilities come to mind. A purely translated physical manifestation is one (very rare and awesome); another would be a physically isolated manifestation where you alone are empowered to see and feel beyond the veil in such a way in that moment; and lastly what I note about avatars/messengers where it is arranged that an earthly being (the woman in marquest's case) is directed by an unusual magnetism to be a certain place at a certain time, behave a certain way.. the otherworldly being chooses to manifest through a worldly being, and the worldly being may or may not be aware of what is happening or why it is significant to someone else. In the last case, even if it is technically a regular human, animal, etc it is guided by a supernatural current and that current as projected through them makes it a supernatural manifestation. This can be taken to extreme levels.
Noctifera, thank you so much. You are a wealth of knowledge and have helped so many of us...this is such a great community of kindhearted people looking out for each other.

I'm not sure which type of manifestation occurred, a messenger, or an isolated manifestation where the veil was temporarily lifted. If that was the case, I wonder if I saw any other spirits in the store without realizing it at the time. I knew something just 'felt' different, like I was in tune with something so hard to explain, like the colors were brighter, things seemed more fluid.

I sort of think it wasn't a messenger, for a couple of reasons. She looked just like the visions she has given me, during intimate time. I've only gotten a few visions from her, hasn't happened often. Secondly, the message was sushi? I know now she likes sushi, which is great to know.

I think she might have been testing the waters with me, with my sense of sight, spiritual sight. See how I would react to a manifestation.

I have a lot to learn, but this has taught me, she has taught me anything seems possible to me now.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”