I think I saw my Succubus at the grocery store today..

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:In a much broader scope, there are many humans or creatures that are actually destined and/or take on a path to be avatars or sacred messengers. This is somewhat similar to priestess/priesthood when talking about deities, and distinct from channeling. For instance if a creature of our earth is sacred to a spirit or deity (say the jaguar to Tezcatlipoca, the dove to Aphrodite), it can end up as a messenger of that force - acting on the otherworldly counterpart's behalf. A human can also be chosen by whatever divine means to take on the path of a messenger, or act as one for a singular purpose and sometimes that means their presence will be meaningfully connected to an otherworldly force in the lives of others - when it's a totally one-off kind of deal that is closer to channeling/being channeled through.
If you look at south eat asia there is one cult called "sintua" often channel Chinese heaven and hell deities and possess human. As mention yes there are human destined and some volunteer to be avatar. The deities will perform rituals, prayers, healing magic and also involve with blood to make powerful talisman. I think channeling deities to possess human can be from all culture as we don't know is it this is a real human or already possessed?

The deity seems like a server to serve multiple client users. Which mean 1 deity can possess multiple physical creatures. Anyway regarding sintua how they exist or how they do or what they do, none of them will tell anything.

Sorry for getting out of topic. Just a small knowledge I wanna share.

ImageImage
Midnightalice
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Thanks for sharing your story, Marquest. :)

I breathe deep into the ground, and it resounds into the depths of the Earth.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote: If you look at south eat asia there is one cult called "sintua" often channel Chinese heaven and hell deities and possess human.
Oo good find, thank you:D
Did not know the name of that religion, since it's spoken in different dialect. In standard dialect, it's "shen tan", meaning the small altar placed at home, thus symbolizing the folk religion:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
dragynraken wrote: If you look at south east asia there is one cult called "sintua" often channel Chinese heaven and hell deities and possess human.
Oo good find, thank you:D
Did not know the name of that religion, since it's spoken in different dialect. In standard dialect, it's "shen tan", meaning the small altar placed at home, thus symbolizing the folk religion:)
The word "sin-tu-a" is actually Chinese (Hokkien) language and Japanese have a lot same pronounce word with Hokkien specially numbers. In China Chinese actually got 43 or 46 clan language, forgot that.

ImageImage
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote: The word "sin-tu-a" is actually Chinese (Hokkien) language and Japanese have a lot same pronounce word with Hokkien specially numbers. In China Chinese actually got 43 or 46 clan language, forgot that.
It's actually Sin-Tua, only two characters used:)
In Mandarin: Shen-Tan, Cantonese: San-Taan, Japanese: Shin-Dan, Korean: Sin-Dan.
So that's why it's difficult to understand without looking at the characters:I

Especially since "Sintua" is also used in one of the Southeast Asian countries to refer to the position in church (meaning "presbiteros")

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:It's actually Sin-Tua, only two characters used:)
In Mandarin: Shen-Tan, Cantonese: San-Taan, Japanese: Shin-Dan, Korean: Sin-Dan.
So that's why it's difficult to understand without looking at the characters:I

Especially since "Sintua" is also used in one of the Southeast Asian countries to refer to the position in church (meaning "presbiteros")
The current most active is Malaysia and Singapore. Other countries very rare activity.

ImageImage
OhNo
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Gray Beard
Zodiac:

Quick question for you marquest, is your Succubus a spirit or an entity?

"it’s so easy to get famous now. Have a big butt and an Instagram account."...Naomi Grossman
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

OhNo wrote:Quick question for you marquest, is your Succubus a spirit or an entity?
Hi OhNo, I'm in a relationship with 2 Succubi, and they both tell me they are entities.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
OhNo
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Gray Beard
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
OhNo wrote:Quick question for you marquest, is your Succubus a spirit or an entity?
Hi OhNo, I'm in a relationship with 2 Succubi, and they both tell me they are entities.
Thank you marquest

"it’s so easy to get famous now. Have a big butt and an Instagram account."...Naomi Grossman
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Exciting stuff Marquest, i hope you you see her again. Can i just ask, did you keep asking what she looked like, or did she just give you a vision of herself?
I have been asking mine to give me a vision of themselves, i know Ubi are shapeshifters and can take any form you desire, but i want to see my Ubi as they want to show me themselves, not some gorgeous Model that i fancy, but as THEY want to manifest, if you catch my drift.
I have a representation or image that was chosen by two of my Ubi's which i purchased from the Pagan store, thats the great thing about the listings on the site, but have had no joy yet with my Ubi from CH.

I hope this is the start of even more interactions and adventures with your Ubis Marquest. Good luck
to you! 1s

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”