sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

When metaphysically we speak of time travel is it a dream state, a psychic state or a physical state? Last night i had this horrifying dream someone close to me was shot and I was in front of their shrine. I was in great remorse and wanted a do over. I even had darklordmidnight, from here, try to bind their spirit so they could be with me and have a second chance. The dream was so real and vivid, when I woke up I really believed i did travel through time and back, that the event did happen and what I am awake to is the result of it. What do you think? Have you had a dream or experience like this?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

As far as I understand, usually it's when astral traveling that we can visit other place and time via portal, or through a memory of spirit or entity:I
Samsara wrote:When metaphysically we speak of time travel is it a dream state, a psychic state or a physical state?

Mm dream state is when we're dreaming. What did you mean by psychic state and physical state?
Samsara wrote:Last night i had this horrifying dream someone close to me was shot and I was in front of their shrine. I was in great remorse and wanted a do over. I even had darklordmidnight, from here, try to bind their spirit so they could be with me and have a second chance. The dream was so real and vivid, when I woke up I really believed i did travel through time and back, that the event did happen and what I am awake to is the result of it. What do you think? Have you had a dream or experience like this?
Wait, was that someone close to you really shot to death? Or was it supposed to be a future event?
You might have glanced the parallel world event. Or just a dream hopefully:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Mm dream state is when we're dreaming. What did you mean by psychic state and physical state?
A psychic state can occur in a dream state right? Meaning when you time travel are u simply looking at something that is going to happen in the future, or has it already happen, and you were able to alter it and wake up to today's reality. Hence it occurred in the physical state.
Wait, was that someone close to you really shot to death? Or was it supposed to be a future event?
You might have glanced the parallel world event. Or just a dream hopefully:I
Yes someone close to me was shot to death in this vision. In the past they were held up by gun point, after I had said something mean to them. At the time I was livid with them. But when the crime happened to them I collapsed into remorse. Hopefully it was a dream and is over. Maybe just my subconscious randomly sewing images together. The thing is it was so real and I begged my spirits to be able to go back in time to fix this...and then I wake up to this current reality.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmmh that's the problem with time travel: we can't be sure if the alternate path is real or just a dream:(

There is a Retconned ritual from Noctifera, which in my understanding is to manipulate something in the past so the effect would emerge in the present. But it might not be similar to what you described:/

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

darkwing wrote:Mmmh that's the problem with time travel: we can't be sure if the alternate path is real or just a dream:(

There is a Retconned ritual from Noctifera, which in my understanding is to manipulate something in the past so the effect would emerge in the present. But it might not be similar to what you described:/
Tell me about this retconned ritual dark

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmmh, you may want to ask Noc directly : )

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

darkwing wrote:Mmmh that's the problem with time travel: we can't be sure if the alternate path is real or just a dream:(

I guess I missed this message. Boy there are so many stocks I could have bought, if you can actually change a past event! I would be retired! That's probably the only regret I actually had.

Recently I connected with my Khodam to ask him to protect my mom from dangers of dark magic. Within a couple days my mom's business neighbor was stabbed by a random mentally ill guy in the neighborhood. The guy wanted to buy a gun, but for some reason, they wouldn't sell it to him. If he had one and went on a rampage...I can't imagine...

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing wrote:Mmmh, you may want to ask Noc directly : )
How can I contact noc?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Several options:
1. Get tenured and PM access, and then contact her via PM.
2. Get PE account, you can send message to her there
3. Search the forum to find her website, access the website and search for her contact info.

: P

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte

PE? darkwing im still new to all of this so please bare with me

Return to “Paranormal Energy”