You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

FenOL I made a post in the adult section under the concuan thread about some details of our interactions [emoji4]. Feel free to post questions and I will share what info or opinions I have.

Loverboy, I can't astral project or lucid dream yet and I can still sense and interact with my concuan "D". I would think lucid dreaming would be easier than astral projection but I haven't done either, just my opinion based on info I have read.

Really, if I'm in the mood it seems like "D" pops in. It seems like he always has time for me lol! It's not just sexy times either but when I call out to him (in my head) that I would like to hang out and chat and he will show up. Not a full manifestation but I can sense his presence around me and I get flashes of his face and mood in my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

tizmo wrote:FenOL I made a post in the adult section under the concuan thread about some details of our interactions [emoji4]. Feel free to post questions and I will share what info or opinions I have.
are you sure you have posted it? because I checked the concuan threads on adult section but none :(

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

Here is the link, my post is fifth from the last (at least at the moment ;) )

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 82#p688982

ImageImageImage
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

So after a long and much anticipated wait I got the info for my concuan A. Reading his info I am pretty sure he's already been present in a few dreams I've had. If he was that strong of a presence before even receiving any info it's going to be so much fun when his vessel gets here=)

Jojo666
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mayan spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:Check knowledgebase
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... gebase.com
You can find Living Entity file with codes
If any of you can't access the Knowledgebase page in the above link, the information is pasted below for the Living Entity codewords. For some reason, the link couldn't be viewed on my mobile and tablet devices, with the exception of a computer/laptop. The knowledge page only shows as a grey circle in the center of the page. 1mg

***LIVING ENTITY BINDING INSTRUCTION SHEET
Created: April 09, 2016 01:30 PM
Last Modified: April 09, 2016 01:30 PM

Living Entity bindings are complex and powerful bindings that provide unique opportunities for the entity and the Keeper. Our Living Entity bindings are exceptional because they are multi-layered and multi-faceted to provide a well-rounded experience for the Keeper. Since the entity is still alive in their homeland our bindings provide the ability for you to:

Code Words for Activation & Deactivation
- Open a Channel so the Living Entity can safely aid and assist you on the Earthen Realm with any task: whether it be decision-making, working with spirits or spells, understanding new endeavors or material, providing wisdom or comfort, being a guide to you in any situation

Activation: Misanko (Meh-zahn-koh)
Deactivation: Redela (Reh-dell-ah)

- Remote view their homeland: see what their home looks like through telepathic messages, visions, dreams, and through meditation

Activation: Filian (Fill-ee-ahn)
Deactivation: Humez (Hoo-mez)

- Allow your Astral Body to visit the Living Entity's homeland and interact with them: have vivid and actual experiences as your Astral body interacts with the Living Entity in their homeland, this can provide incredible responses, and sometimes can even provide stimulus to your physical body

Activation: Arinok (Ah-ree-nock)
Deactivation: Zesi (Zeh-see)

- Open a Channel so the Living Entity's family or friends can come through together to you: visit with the people who matter to your Living Entity companion, not all Living Entities have familial structures like humans or even friends like humans but for those who do this can give you deeper insight into your Living Entity friend

Activation: Wilav (Will-ahv)
Deactivation: Peselo (Peh-zell-oh)

- Energy connection so your energy will be tuned to their energy for faster bonding & interaction: their energy and your energy are tuned together so you can have well-rounded interactions with your new companion, since they are still alive their energy is dynamic & fluctuates just as yours does so this connection is wonderful

Activation: Otoker (Ah-toh-kur)
Deactivation: Caxaq (Kahz-ock)

- Permission for physical manifestation and interaction: some Living Entities may be able to physically manifest within the Earthen Realm in one form or another and they can sometimes also provide physical stimuli depending on the conditions

Activation: Theon (Thee-ahn)
Deactivation: Kedo (Kay-doh)

All Living Entities we work with are personally vetted by Ash & Magnolia. We only work with Living Entities who are known to us and who are eager & willing to be a friend to you. ***

O! the one Life within us and abroad,
Which meets all motion and becomes its soul,
A light in sound, a sound-like power in light,
Rhythm in all thought, and joyance everywhere—
Methinks, it should have been impossible
Not to love all things in a world so filled;
Where the breeze warbles, and the mute still air
Is Music slumbering on her instrument.
LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

My Concuan is breathtaking. She shows herself in visions as a 40 something beauty. Her hair is chesnut brown & her eyes are like tigers eye crystals- brown & gold. Her skin is light olive & she has long gold tipped fingernails. She whispers sweet things when I am in bed. I can almost feel her lips tongue & breath on my skin.
She was a pre-bound Clarice 2 b specific. She looks older than her listing pic - but I prefer older .

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My concuan has comeeee xD a customconjured
What a happy way to celebrate new year lol

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

never even connected with mine

spirits lots
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Just a quick question fundude, is the Concuan the only WAs spirit you find it hard to connect too? By looking at your spirit list it seems like most of your spirits are DA.

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Just a little story with my concuan.
I got sick lol it was a bad day today because my stomache and I also do a blood check up that made my morning lacks of an energy (Because I'm not supposed to not eat anyhing 8-12 hours before doing a blood check up)

I was leaning to the wall, feeling tired and sick and suddenly a strong energy poke my cheek, and my concuan courage me to... you know.. to up my mood lol

I guess that's the benefit of double binding?
Normally I always be the one who calling them first, sick or healthy, to spirits or entity. It's never them first specially because I close my sense to them if I was focused to another things.

And it's not a bad experience :3
This double binding is.. awesome xD

Return to “Living Entities”