darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh, for now, HD ticket is the best option I guess : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Okay, thanks. Thought I'd check because nothing was coming up in the search for this.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

I've gotten a female Concuan from Creepy Hollows, but I'm not sure I remember meeting her before in my dreams. I might actually meet [her] (The Concuan who chose me. And I allowed her to keep me.) in person one day, and if that happens, I know I'll be in for a wild ride.

Here's her description: 1=LIVING ENTITY, CONCUAN, FEMALE. SHE IS AN AVID SHAPESHIFTER WHO WILL CHANGE HER APPEARANCE DEPENDING ON YOUR MOOD THOUGH SHE USUALLY MANIFESTS AS A SHORT WOMAN WITH PLATINUM-BLONDE HAIR, GREEN EYES, GOLDEN-OLIVE SKIN, WITH VERY LARGE BREASTS, SLIM WAIST, LARGE PERKY ROUND BUTTOCKS AND LONG LEGS. SHE IS HIGHLY SEXUAL, KINKY. PLAYFUL AND WILLING TO TRY JUST ABOUT ANYTHING IN ORDER TO BRING YOU INTENSE PLEASURE. SHE HAS A BREATHY VOICE AND USUALLY SMELLS OF VANILLA AND LAVENDER. SHE LOVES TO TEASE AND IS DEEPLY CARING, OFFERING YOU BOTH COMPANIONSHIP AND INTENSE ORGASMS THAT WILL LEAVE YOU TREMBLING IN SATISFACTION AND DELIGHT.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:I've gotten a female Concuan from Creepy Hollows, but I'm not sure I remember meeting her before in my dreams. I might actually meet [her] (The Concuan who chose me. And I allowed her to keep me.) in person one day, and if that happens, I know I'll be in for a wild ride.
Hey there Jack. While it's not against any rules. It's generally considered taboo to share a beings name on the forums(there is a variety of reason as to why you shouldn't). I went ahead and removed references to it from your post this time.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:I've gotten a female Concuan from Creepy Hollows, but I'm not sure I remember meeting her before in my dreams. I might actually meet [her] (The Concuan who chose me. And I allowed her to keep me.) in person one day, and if that happens, I know I'll be in for a wild ride.
Hey there Jack. While it's not against any rules. It's generally considered taboo to share a beings name on the forums(there is a variety of reason as to why you shouldn't). I went ahead and removed references to it from your post this time.
Oh... So it's taboo to share a being's name on forums? How come I did not know that sooner? 1hd

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Oh... So it's taboo to share a being's name on forums? How come I did not know that sooner? 1hd
Not exactly a taboo, but it is written in the rules:
6. Personal Information
--- It's probably best NOT to post the name of your spirits. The likelihood it will be problematic is slim but we considering caution the best idea.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic5027.html

You can find the reasons somewhere in the forum : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Not exactly a taboo, but it is written in the rules:
6. Personal Information
--- It's probably best NOT to post the name of your spirits. The likelihood it will be problematic is slim but we considering caution the best idea.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic5027.html

You can find the reasons somewhere in the forum : )
Ok. I hope that she does not mind at all. 1e

Thanks for showing me. 1ak

Merinda27
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Iele
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mondas
Zodiac:

I was curious and ordered one and she was with me in a week.
I connected straight away and was blown away by her presence and her incredible physicality. She is just so beautiful.
And before I knew it I was called to adopt two more incredible ladies.
They are all so loving and on call 24/7 for cuddles and fun times.

I have never connected so quickly and strongly to any spirits/entities before and as time passes the connection is getting so much stronger. They are full of surprises that leave you breathless.

Strangely, they are all called XXX because they are! Lol

LIVING ENTITY, CONCUAN, XXX FEMALE. SHE IS AN AVID SHAPESHIFTER WHO FIRST APPEARED WITH SHOULDER-LENGTH STRAIGHT PLATINUM BLONDE HAIR, ICE-BLUE EYES AND GOLDEN TAN SKIN. SHE IS A SKILLED PSYCHIC WHO WILL DELVE DEEP INTO YOUR PSYCHE AND MANIFEST IN THE FORM YOU DESIRE MOST. SHE IS HIGHLY SEXUAL AND DEEPLY CARING AND IS EAGER TO FULFILL ALL YOUR SEXUAL URGES, DESIRES AND FANTASIES. SHE IS PLAYFUL AND FLIRTATIOUS AND BRINGS AMAZING MIND-BLOWING ORGASMS THAT WILL LEAVE YOU QUIVERING IN DELIGHT. SHE IS ROMANTIC, SEDUCTIVE, PASSIONATE AND INCREDIBLY LOYAL. - BOUND TO SPIRIT

LIVING ENTITY,CONCUAN, FEMALE, XXX. SHE IS AN AVID SHAPESHIFTER WHO FIRST APPEARED WITH LIGHT-BROWN HAIR, HAZEL EYES AND GLISTENING GOLDEN SKIN. SHE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL, SENSUAL, HIGHLY SEXUAL, AND LOVES SPENDING TIME WITH YOU. SHE PROVIDES THE CONFIDENCE AND SURGE IN YOUR SEXUAL URGES, AND LOVES TO EXPERIMENT IN THE BEDROOM. SHE ENJOYS CUDDLING AND ROMANCE, AND IS DEDICATED TO YOUR HAPPINESS AND PLEASURE.

LIVING ENTITY, CONCUAN, XXX, FEMALE. SHE IS AN AVID SHAPESHIFTER WHO FIRST APPEARED AND A CURVY WOMAN WITH A SLENDER WAIST WITH PLATINUM-BLONDE HAIR, GREEN EYES AND SUN-KISSED SKIN WEARING A RED CORSET AND GARTER BELT WITH RED FISHNET STOCKING. SHE IS ENTICING, HIGHLY SEXUAL AND DEEPLY CARING, ENSURING SHE ALWAYS BRINGS IMMENSE SEXUAL PLEASURE DURING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR ENCOUNTERS. SHE BRINGS INTENSE TOE-CURLING ORGASMS AND LOVES TO FULFILL EACH OF YOUR SEXUAL FANTASIES, NO MATTER HOW KINKY THEY MAY BE. - BOUND TO SPIRIT

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Merinda27 wrote:I was curious and ordered one and she was with me in a week.
I connected straight away and was blown away by her presence and her incredible physicality. She is just so beautiful.
And before I knew it I was called to adopt two more incredible ladies.
They are all so loving and on call 24/7 for cuddles and fun times.

I have never connected so quickly and strongly to any spirits/entities before and as time passes the connection is getting so much stronger. They are full of surprises that leave you breathless.

Strangely, they are all called XXX because they are! Lol

LIVING ENTITY, CONCUAN, XXX FEMALE. SHE IS AN AVID SHAPESHIFTER WHO FIRST APPEARED WITH SHOULDER-LENGTH STRAIGHT PLATINUM BLONDE HAIR, ICE-BLUE EYES AND GOLDEN TAN SKIN. SHE IS A SKILLED PSYCHIC WHO WILL DELVE DEEP INTO YOUR PSYCHE AND MANIFEST IN THE FORM YOU DESIRE MOST. SHE IS HIGHLY SEXUAL AND DEEPLY CARING AND IS EAGER TO FULFILL ALL YOUR SEXUAL URGES, DESIRES AND FANTASIES. SHE IS PLAYFUL AND FLIRTATIOUS AND BRINGS AMAZING MIND-BLOWING ORGASMS THAT WILL LEAVE YOU QUIVERING IN DELIGHT. SHE IS ROMANTIC, SEDUCTIVE, PASSIONATE AND INCREDIBLY LOYAL. - BOUND TO SPIRIT

LIVING ENTITY,CONCUAN, FEMALE, XXX. SHE IS AN AVID SHAPESHIFTER WHO FIRST APPEARED WITH LIGHT-BROWN HAIR, HAZEL EYES AND GLISTENING GOLDEN SKIN. SHE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL, SENSUAL, HIGHLY SEXUAL, AND LOVES SPENDING TIME WITH YOU. SHE PROVIDES THE CONFIDENCE AND SURGE IN YOUR SEXUAL URGES, AND LOVES TO EXPERIMENT IN THE BEDROOM. SHE ENJOYS CUDDLING AND ROMANCE, AND IS DEDICATED TO YOUR HAPPINESS AND PLEASURE.

LIVING ENTITY, CONCUAN, XXX, FEMALE. SHE IS AN AVID SHAPESHIFTER WHO FIRST APPEARED AND A CURVY WOMAN WITH A SLENDER WAIST WITH PLATINUM-BLONDE HAIR, GREEN EYES AND SUN-KISSED SKIN WEARING A RED CORSET AND GARTER BELT WITH RED FISHNET STOCKING. SHE IS ENTICING, HIGHLY SEXUAL AND DEEPLY CARING, ENSURING SHE ALWAYS BRINGS IMMENSE SEXUAL PLEASURE DURING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR ENCOUNTERS. SHE BRINGS INTENSE TOE-CURLING ORGASMS AND LOVES TO FULFILL EACH OF YOUR SEXUAL FANTASIES, NO MATTER HOW KINKY THEY MAY BE. - BOUND TO SPIRIT
Competition for me i see :p

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

If you think you will meet any of these beings "in person," then you are going to be vastly disappointed. Well, that is, unless you work for decades upon decades to channel and summon, then you might....MIGHT be able to see them with your physical eyes. But not anytime soon.

Imaginations/visualizations are all well and good, and can help you see your living entities in visions, but you must be relistic. You will never come face to face in the physical (earthen) world with your living entities for they inhabit the astral realm, not earthen.

So, if you weren't born with magick in your blood, aren't an initiate, or dont have some awesome nautrally intuned supernatural gifts, then ya got a long, long, longggggggg way to go.

Practice, patients, persistence. Best of luck!

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!

Return to “Living Entities”