Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Rainbowgirl wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:I've gotten a female Concuan from Creepy Hollows, but I'm not sure I remember meeting her before in my dreams. I might actually meet [her] (The Concuan who chose me. And I allowed her to keep me.) in person one day, and if that happens, I know I'll be in for a wild ride.
If you think you will meet any of these beings "in person," then you are going to be vastly disappointed. Well, that is, unless you work for decades upon decades to channel and summon, then you might....MIGHT be able to see them with your physical eyes. But not anytime soon.

Imaginations/visualizations are all well and good, and can help you see your living entities in visions, but you must be relistic. You will never come face to face in the physical (earthen) world with your living entities for they inhabit the astral realm, not earthen.

So, if you weren't born with magick in your blood, aren't an initiate, or dont have some awesome nautrally intuned supernatural gifts, then ya got a long, long, longggggggg way to go.

Practice, patients, persistence. Best of luck!
Very well.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:I've gotten a female Concuan from Creepy Hollows, but I'm not sure I remember meeting her before in my dreams. I might actually meet [her] (The Concuan who chose me. And I allowed her to keep me.) in person one day, and if that happens, I know I'll be in for a wild ride.
If you think you will meet any of these beings "in person," then you are going to be vastly disappointed. Well, that is, unless you work for decades upon decades to channel and summon, then you might....MIGHT be able to see them with your physical eyes. But not anytime soon.

Imaginations/visualizations are all well and good, and can help you see your living entities in visions, but you must be relistic. You will never come face to face in the physical (earthen) world with your living entities for they inhabit the astral realm, not earthen.

So, if you weren't born with magick in your blood, aren't an initiate, or dont have some awesome nautrally intuned supernatural gifts, then ya got a long, long, longggggggg way to go.

Very well.
*face palm*

I wish you luck on your 30+ yr journey to SOLELY physically see your sex spirits :lol:
I hope you don't miss out on any real life relationships in your presuit that honestly still may never pay off. Even after 30+ yrs, if you simply aren't capable, don't have the funds, and/or aren't able to be initiated, sadly it will never happen. No matter how much you practice.
Remember when I said to be relistic? 1mg

Oh, and while you are at it, maybe try researching the higher and lower mind, and clear out this lower mindset you are functioning on. For spirits and entities are much, much more than "play things." And to use them only as play things, speaks volumes.

You have a lot of growing a learning to do, that is painfully apparent...

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Rainbowgirl wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:

Very well.
*face palm*

I wish you luck on your 30+ yr journey to SOLELY physically see your sex spirits :lol:
I hope you don't miss out on any real life relationships in your presuit that honestly still may never pay off. Even after 30+ yrs, if you simply aren't capable, don't have the funds, and/or aren't able to be initiated, sadly it will never happen. No matter how much you practice.

Oh, and while you are at it, maybe try researching the higher and lower mind, and clear out this lower mindset you are functioning on. For spirits and entities are much, much more than "play things." And to use them only as play things, speaks volumes.

I don't plan on missing out on real life relationships, and I certainly don't view my spirits and entities as play things, I try to talk to them mentally like normal people.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Rainbowgirl wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:

Very well.
*face palm*

3| Besides, it would take a blessing to be able to have something like seeing a Concuan with one's own eyes as a real treat, if not, then it's a good thing I'm patient enough to wait to see her while I'm sleeping, in the astral plane, or wherever she is at the moment, like her home for example. Or when I'm simply dreaming. 2yn And I wonder where you're getting all this from about me, hmm? I have not outright said anything regarding what you mentioned, have I now? 8)|*

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:
3 of my posts later....
JackOLantern2170 wrote: 3| Besides, it would take a blessing to be able to have something like seeing a Concuan with one's own eyes as a real treat, if not, then it's a good thing I'm patient enough to wait to see her while I'm sleeping, in the astral plane, or wherever she is at the moment, like her home for example. Or when I'm simply dreaming. 2yn And I wonder where you're getting all this from about me, hmm? I have not outright said anything regarding what you mentioned, have I now? 8)|*
Forgot already? Right there at the top in bold.

As for your second quote: Exactly. That's what I have been telling you for the past 3 posts. So...well done! 2cl
*hugs* Have a wonderful journey dear. <3

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Merinda27 wrote: Strangely, they are all called XXX because they are! Lol
Heheh somehow that XXX reminds me of Vin Diesel : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Rainbowgirl wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:
3 of my posts later....
JackOLantern2170 wrote: 3| Besides, it would take a blessing to be able to have something like seeing a Concuan with one's own eyes as a real treat, if not, then it's a good thing I'm patient enough to wait to see her while I'm sleeping, in the astral plane, or wherever she is at the moment, like her home for example. Or when I'm simply dreaming. 2yn And I wonder where you're getting all this from about me, hmm? I have not outright said anything regarding what you mentioned, have I now? 8)|*

As for your second quote: Exactly. That's what I have been telling you for the past 3 posts. So...well done! 2cl
I was toying with you to be honest, just to see how you'd react. And I gotta say, you reacted exactly as I expected you would. I have no intention of seeing my Concuan physically, I only said that so that someone like you or anyone else would reply in accordance. 1s

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:
3 of my posts later....

I was toying with you to be honest, just to see how you'd react. And I gotta say, you reacted exactly as I expected you would. I have no intention of seeing my Concuan physically, I only said that so that someone like you or anyone else would reply in accordance. 1s
Sure you did 2wk I bet you saw this reply too! ! 1h
Darling, if you have a grudge and only negitive energy to contribute, then get off the forum. 2yn Stick to the topic and try not to let your ego get the best of you. <3
*many big loving healing hugs*

Witchy traits:
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Merinda27 wrote: Strangely, they are all called XXX because they are! Lol
Heheh somehow that XXX reminds me of Vin Diesel : P
Ah man me too! They should bring XXX back with Concuans 2wk 2yn

Witchy traits:
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Rainbowgirl wrote: Ah man me too! They should bring XXX back with Concuans 2wk 2yn
I kind of remember reading description for male concuan that was quite close to Vin Diesel, or of course other bald manly celebrities : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Living Entities”