The Concuan

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Just seen them in the shop. They seem pretty awesome, the four prebounds were already snapped up! I might get a custom done, one of the things I would like some clarity on, if anyone knows, is about how you can give them a binding of yourself. How does that work? Is it safe? I assume that CH takes a bit of your energy and links it to you for them like what they do for spirits, but what kind of problems could that potentially cause?

Thanks!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm did you mean you want them to bind you? If their race has conjurer, that might be possible.

For CH binding of living entity, I guess it's some sort of portal of channel with the individual entity. Maybe it can be analogized with contact info such as cellphone number, so we can contact the entity personally. There are more benefit, based on the listings for living entities:)
Based on past feedback, CH should be safe. The problem that could arise might be adaptation/adjustment period, in which we might feel lack of energy etc.

Hopefully others with living entity bindings can share their experience as well:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Thorny
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: almost any
If I could be anything, I would be...: A flying cat
My magical/paranormal name...: Sebeto

Darkwing, in the listing for this race you have an option to be kept by them, aswell as keeping. This is from the listing: "However, they also present a rare and privileged option only for those who choose it; they become the Keeper of you. This uncommon variance evolved by virtue of their highly sexual nature, and greatly benefits those interested in bondage and domination. This arrangement only differs from traditional Spirit Keeping in the sexual-psychological feeling presented to you during sexual interactions. This is a personal choice which is entirely up to you."

I am so buying a binding of one when I get the money!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo right, missed that part:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Will you do the reverse keeper thing when you do Thorny?

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Do why can't rampant succubie bind u to them too

spirits lots
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

How does that work?

Just as you have the channel to the living entity, the living entity has a channel to you. Rather than the door opening one way, it can open both ways.

The largest difference you will see in this is that during waking hours you can hear them talking to you (just like you do with them to initiate contact), you may have flashes, or blurred visions, of their home just as they can have flashes or blurred visions of you within your home. For the most part it manifests in terms of "what was that?" out of the corner of your eye or even face-on.
Is it safe?

Yes, absolutely. It's really just a circular connection between the two of you rather than a one-sided connection. The same protection within the binding that is afforded to you is afforded to them.
I assume that CH takes a bit of your energy and links it to you for them like what they do for spirits, but what kind of problems could that potentially cause?
The only "problem" would be if you don't want a living entity to be able to call you to them as opposed to now when you call them to you. It certainly expands the channel of communication and interaction as both parties are Keepers. This will present greatly in times when you are sleeping, and can manifest during waking hours.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Magnolia, I had posed this question in the other thread - I'm more curious if they have any other abilities with their nature, like if they can and will help direct raw sexual energy in magickal efforts.

Are the Concuan wanting to be involved in things like that as well/do they have skill with this?

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

well i must be crazy but i decided to take the plunge and get a conjure one i went for the me bond to them option too i wish i could get my succubus and nymphos with same option more interaction with them would be good too lol.

the duel binding works in the form of portals with code words to open links to them, there world and to allow there family and friends to have access to you and the earth realm.
not played with portals yet quite franky they can be dangerous if u dont understand what u doing and ime just learning.

for me i would just rather ch open all the portals to the living-entity-concuan for me and i can leave them open as they are protected

well your thoughts people

spirits lots
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Magnolia, I had posed this question in the other thread - I'm more curious if they have any other abilities with their nature, like if they can and will help direct raw sexual energy in magickal efforts.

Are the Concuan wanting to be involved in things like that as well/do they have skill with this?
If you engage in any endeavor related to sexual activity; sex itself, sexual magick, sexual energy, sexual rituals, etc they will partake and provide assistance. You can feel the weight of their sexual energy which is beyond potent and they can assist you by channeling that power into many different sexual endeavors.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Living Entities”