Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If anyone can spare some time today I think we all should send love, prayers, positive thoughts, and healing energies to the families and victims of the terrible, terrorist shooting in Orlando, Florida today. I can only imagine how devastated the murdered victims families are, and how terrified the surviving victims are as well. If anyone lives in the Orlando area they are asking for blood donations.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Amen. I woke up this morning to a whole slew of headlines on my phone, all about this attack, and each headline was worse than the ones before it. My heart dropped down to my stomach and I hadn't even started reading the details yet.

Horrible. It's a case of domestic terrorism and a hate crime. Big prayers for the victims and their loved ones are on the way from here. :(

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:If anyone can spare some time today I think we all should send love, prayers, positive thoughts, and healing energies to the families and victims of the terrible, terrorist shooting in Orlando, Florida today. I can only imagine how devastated the murdered victims families are, and how terrified the surviving victims are as well. If anyone lives in the Orlando area they are asking for blood donations.
I live in PA and we got a robocall from the Red Cross asking for blood donations. They do this every few months, but I wonder if they timed it deliberately either so they could send surplus to other regions in need, and/or so there'd be extra blood in the blood banks for the upcoming July 4 holiday.

Maybe both. Anyone who's healthy enough to donate, please do.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Reading about the murder victims being held in the building while families are crowding the area not knowing if their children/brothers/sisters are slain in the club or were taken to nearby hospitals is heart-wrenching. I can't imagine what they are feeling. Ash & I took some time this morning to send love, healing, and positive energy to all the victims & their families.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:If anyone can spare some time today I think we all should send love, prayers, positive thoughts, and healing energies to the families and victims of the terrible, terrorist shooting in Orlando, Florida today. I can only imagine how devastated the murdered victims families are, and how terrified the surviving victims are as well. If anyone lives in the Orlando area they are asking for blood donations.
I'm O negative, but the lines are so long! Not a bad thing, I just don't have anywhere to park the kids all day. I'm hoping with tomorrow being Monday they might not be so bad.

Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

The attack was nothing short of a hate crime and an act of terrorism against the LGBTQ+ community. Many people are currently celebrating Pride around the world, and now more than ever we need to stand together in solidarity. May the deceased victims rest in peace, and the surviving victims and families find comfort in the support the world is showing at this time. Much love to my brothers and sisters in the community.

Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

May they find the peace they need.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

:candle: :candle: :candle:

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Sending prayers.
May they be healed and find justice:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Magnolia”