You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer
Zodiac:

To have the ability to change my destiny, anyone's destiny for the better, in an instant, in the blink of an eye while also being able to simultaneously see, know and feel what and how those changes will effect myself and anyone else at a moments notice the moment the destiny is changed, charged and fully manifested 1d

Goodbye doubt, goodbye fear, goodbye struggles, goodbye conflicts, goodbye wars and hello me, you, the universe; hello love, abundance, prosperity... hello freedom 1ht

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I would create a spell that allows all of humanity to SEE that every living thing (and, that includes rocks, water, dirt, etc.) is dependent on all others. That everything has a symbiotic relationship with everything else. There would be respect for ALL things, without greed, hate, anger or any form of harm. We won't clear cut forests to gain a view (what better view is there than nature?) or belittle anyone or anything in an effort to prove we are better. We will be ONE!

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Myrrhia
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: They're all amazing
If I could be anything, I would be...: ...
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I would create a spell which enable us to remember all our past lives clearly (we could write them down) and all the knowledge aquired back in time to be each time a bit more evolved when reborn, to not commit past time errors, to avoid the fact of learning basics each time and therefore spend more time learning new things and perfectioning some domains.
:)

haunteddreams213
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho & Vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho or Vamp
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Sunshine
Zodiac:

A spell I would like to see is one that helps anyone through their journey of grief. I lost my mother in January and I've seen how much of an impact it has had on my family and friends. I've tried the "warm and fuzzy" spells and those for rising from depression, but they haven't worked as well as they could have since my situation is rooted in grief and loss.
The spell would be multi-phase and attuned to your unique energy. It would help you understand that everything and everyone has a time to die, and that it's not a depressing and bad thing, it's simply the cycle of life. The energy would be uplifting but not make you feel that you need to be happy, or worse that you need to be "over it". It would bring forward the happy memories and feelings attached to your loved one, friend, or pet, but would help you find that joy that you had time with them, not be sad that they're gone. You would actively move through the full cycle of grief and its stages, and come out of it a stronger person for it. If you get "stuck" in a phase, the energy would help you figure out why this stage is so much harder than others and actively work with you to move through it with positivity and grace.
Overall it would be a positive spell that would let you journey through the cycle of grief without feeling alone, left behind, forced upon, or any other emotions that arise from grief. <3

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

A spell to permantly remove greed, hate, intolerance, and fear from the world. And replaces that with a sense of cummunity so we learn to once agian work together for the betterment of all. Because if we all worked as one towards the betterment of all we could really clean this place up and evolve. I'm just really sick of those four things in this world.

Pat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: All in my Keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: My best Self.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Aleris
Zodiac:

My first thought was the Prayer of St Francis Prayer. I have thought about it all day to come up with something better. I really would like "Lord, make me an instrument of Your Peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; where there is sadness joy". And a big side helping of levity as well.

Keep: Encantado (L), Trio of Angels (MAJ), AA Michael, Unicorn (A), Glass Bell Seraph (Z), Khodam (R), Gold Dragon (C), Star Fairy (U), Arkan Sonney (L), Duojna, Female Marid Elder Jinn (M)

"I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan
myimmortal1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire and angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel witch
My magical/paranormal name...: "K"
Zodiac:

i would like a spell that can instantly let you interact and see your spirits/entity. They can help you on your path and abilities. You don't have to second guess if they are there, can hear you or you hear them, or if they like your offering. They are able to show you all that they can offer and if you need to boost your abilities and how.

Spirit family: 2 Vamp, 2 Guardian Angels, 1 Phoenix, 1 Enochian Angel, 1 warrior Angel, 1 Fallen Angel Soulmate, 1 vampire angel, 1 jokester demon, many spelled items....and added new spirits!!
"Millions of spiritual creatures walk the earth unseen"-John Milton
Shelly
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Shelly
Zodiac:

I would create a spell that would envelop the user in the pure feeling of love and peace within themselves and pure love for everyone around them. And that anyone that the user comes in contact with, also has that same feeling of love and peace when around the user. :)

~~Shelly's my name, but I don't know what the game is o-o
Shelly
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Shelly
Zodiac:

I would create a spell that would envelope the user in pure love and peace within themselves and a pure love for everyone around them. and that everyone else feels that same pure love and peace whenever around the user. :heart: :wizard:

~~Shelly's my name, but I don't know what the game is o-o
Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

A spell to keep Trump out of office.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?

Return to “Events”