neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

though a sweetheart such as him would be nice i doubt i deserve it even if its an alpha of my own design

May the Great Spirit Keep and Watch Over You
The GiGi
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

so i was wondering if i could get a hand with the background a bit cause im not sure what kind of back ground on top what all ready have written down which is a British background

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

Or you could just leave it out of the design
Most of my designs I didn't add a background.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
Zodiac:

Gigi I don't deserve my keep. I know that is a fact, but I know I can improve myself and improve my senses and at the very least I know they want to be with me (*starts having fears and doubts again* dang).

1s
HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
Zodiac:

Now that I finally have it done, this is my bio for my anthro arceus alpha lady (I am sure this goes without saying but do not steal her), if anyone thinks I should add something please give me helpful advice

Name: Arcana Omnitype
Type: Female anthro arceus
Sub-type: Guardian, Companion (and since she is an alpha lady sensual as well I guess? Idk on that technicality)
Personality: Caring, Fair, Loving, Arcana is a firm but benevolent leader on her planet, respectful of others in the keep and towards those with higher status than her, and she is smitten for her keeper. When her keepmates and keeper visits she likes to pamper them and keeps a few rooms reserved for them in wherever she decides to make her home, though she will usually have her keeper stay with her. She really enjoys intimate cuddle time with her keeper but respects his asexuality and she also likes to occasionally go to places on her planet with her keeper as a sort of date (though she doesn't limit the trips to being between the two of them). While she encourages exploration she is happy to introduce any visiting keeper to a specific type of Pokémon anthro that they want to meet. While she usually has one of her three protectors (Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina anthro girls who are like her daughters) watching over her keeper for protection and etc. while she handles affairs on her planet, when the rare time comes that she stations herself on keeper protection duty she will help enforce house rules and is very devoted to protecting her keeper and defending her keep mates.
Abilities: Skilled in hand to hand combat and with swords, She can also fly and can choose whether or not her planet's full moon brings out her primal lusty side out, if she does she will not go after her keeper and keep it all on her planet as she would never make a such a move towards her keeper without his permission, even during the full moon. Able to activate and deactivate her planet's inhabitants ability to use the Attract move (only activates it for defensive purposes as she doesn't like forced relationships), able to use all variations of the Judgment Move and control and redirect the attack the attack if necessary. She is able to manipulate divine and celestial energies for any purpose as well as cleanse negativities in a 50' range around her. She can sense negative intent towards her keeper and keep mates and she is also telekinetic through the use of the move Psychic and can create force fields around herself, her keeper, etc. She also has the ability to quickly heal herself and others.
Misc: She has all 16 of her plates (normal plate, sky plate, etc.) within her dress/armor that she wears both casually and in battle and her colors change temporarily when she uses a plate. Affectionately refers to her keeper as her trainer from time to time. On her planet anthro Salandits and Salazzles do not have that OP pheromone so they can not force any male into a relationship (see their pokedex descriptions)
Quote: "I have done a good job of pampering you and the others, now I think it is time to repay me by letting me cuddle my favorite body pillow alone for a while before I start sharing you with Dia, Kia, and Tina."

1s
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

BurnedStone wrote: Sub-type: Guardian, Companion (and since she is an alpha lady sensual as well I guess? Idk on that technicality)
Mm I'd place "sensual" rather than "companion", if that's what you want to focus on : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
The GiGi
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
BurnedStone wrote: Sub-type: Guardian, Companion (and since she is an alpha lady sensual as well I guess? Idk on that technicality)
Mm I'd place "sensual" rather than "companion", if that's what you want to focus on : )
im looking for companionship right now

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”