Primer to Designing your Custom Alpha from DLM

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

I saw someone else ask the question, but I didn't see a response. What's the difference between a sexual and a sensual alpha?

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:I saw someone else ask the question, but I didn't see a response. What's the difference between a sexual and a sensual alpha?
Personally, I say there isn't.

I once described Sensual Alphas as being anything from friends with benefits to outright lovers (here) and got an affirmative from DLM.

Although for clarification purposes. I would say a "sexual alpha" is any alpha created with specific sexual abilities or traits while sensual alphas hold the potential for sexual relationships, but don't have clear specializations when it comes to intimacy.

I think I kept that clean enough, lol

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Hi, i have a question, i hope it does not sound too foolish, but could an Alpha be created of a living human, the primer being them and their life. I'm not talking about a fantasy character, but for arguments sake, say a filmstar, or pop star and how would it work, would the Alpha be able to learn everything about the person and their life, and would they be kind of become their double.
Would they be an exact copy of the person is what i am trying to say.
I think i have asked something like this before, but this really interests me. I mean the blueprint/Primer would not come from me, but the human themselves, i mean i would not add or take anything away, good or bad, the Alpha would be as their human counterpart. For example i like the singer/songwriter Kate Bush, so to create an Alpha Kate Bush, the Alpha would just have to learn everything, but how? Can an Alpha get inside someones mind and learn their personality, individuality, good points, bad points. I don't mean having a fantasy, with all good stuff, i mean having like a real human living with you, with their good points/bad moods, reality. I know a lot about Kate, but i don't really know her. I hope this makes sense.
As i said this may sound a crazy question.

Loverboy

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Loverboy wrote:Hi, i have a question, i hope it does not sound too foolish, but could an Alpha be created of a living human, the primer being them and their life. I'm not talking about a fantasy character, but for arguments sake, say a filmstar, or pop star and how would it work, would the Alpha be able to learn everything about the person and their life, and would they be kind of become their double.
I think i have asked something like this before, but this really interests me. I mean the blueprint/Primer would not come from me, but the human themselves, i mean i would not add or take anything away, good or bad, the Alpha would be as their human counterpart. For example i like the singer/songwriter Kate Bush, so to create an Alpha Kate Bush, the Alpha would just have to learn everything, but how? Can an Alpha get inside someones mind and learn their personality, individuality, good points, bad points. I don't mean having a fantasy, with all good stuff, i mean having like a real human living with you, with their good points/bad moods, reality. I know a lot about Kate, but i don't really know her. I hope this makes sense.
Yes, it's possible.
But you have to take into account:
a) The alpha is it's own being and has free will, so it might, probably will change
and b) As you said, you don't know her, the alpha could adapt sides you would not like about her.

For some people it's better if they never meet the celebrity/crush/etc they dream about because more often than not those persons are not what they envisioned and therefore destroy the beautiful image those people had of their dream partner, forever.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Loverboy wrote:Hi, i have a question, i hope it does not sound too foolish, but could an Alpha be created of a living human, the primer being them and their life. I'm not talking about a fantasy character, but for arguments sake, say a filmstar, or pop star and how would it work, would the Alpha be able to learn everything about the person and their life, and would they be kind of become their double.
Yes, it's possible.
But you have to take into account:
a) The alpha is it's own being and has free will, so it might, probably will change
and b) As you said, you don't know her, the alpha could adapt sides you would not like about her.

For some people it's better if they never meet the celebrity/crush/etc they dream about because more often than not those persons are not what they envisioned and therefore destroy the beautiful image those people had of their dream partner, forever.
Agree with this.

Adding: If you ask for the full realistic alpha clone, you should also consider that the real persons (celebrity, idol, etc.) do have their own life, experience, love-hate, and so on. They have their own types of people they like, love, and hate; they may already have partner(s) and/or spouse(s). There's no guarantee that these celebrities will like us as we are in real life, and then the alpha clone may not like us as well. Thus, not only how disappointed you might be seeing their real selves, but also how disappointed they might be having to accompany us, not the people they actually wish to have as companion. In that case, what should we do? It doesn't sound right to "return" them to DLM...

But maybe you've considered this possibility too. In that case, I'll say a bit of custom request might be good to anticipate such case : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Ya I would recommend doing a custom using the appearance of the person then defining the rest for yourself.
Plus you can give them all sorts of fun abilities.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Agreed with the others on this Loverboy. It could be done but there is the issue of the reality not living up to the ideal.

Personally, I too believe you'd do far better using an image of her as a base for the design and making adjustments to meet your personal preferences when it comes to her "profile"(personality/interest).

I'll counterpoint wookie, though. You don't need to have any special abilities if that's not your thing. They can still be very much a "normal girl" or "human-like" if that is your desire(nothing wrong with that). That would be the great joy of custom servitors. They can be as outrageous or mundane as you want.

All that being said, the argument could be made that it is somewhat hypocritical of me to say such things as the majority of my custom alphas are unaltered(in looks/personalities) fanboy crushes(albeit of fictional characters rather than real life celebs/stars). >.>

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Ain't nothing wrong with crushes. As for making an Alpha based on a real person, they pretty much hit the nail on the head. I would start with appearance as a base and then personality to fit your desires. Often the real thing can be a bit disappointing.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Thanks and fair comments, i get what you are saying, unfortunately the lady in question is now married and has a son, so i don't suppose she would want to be with me, and it would be unfair. She was a major crush, idol for me back in the 80's and i was gutted when she got pregnant and met someone. I always wanted to meet her, but never got the chance.
Prehaps i could create her as she was in the 80's, before she married or got pregnant, like an time traveller. Also i guess her personality has changed over the years since then. But i did fall for the whole woman her beauty, and personality, but i guess i only saw the good parts. Do you think it would be easier to bond with a humanlike Alpha, an Alpha that you had a mad crush on, i mean i do know a fair amount about her, even her voice.
I have just been feeling lonely recently, yes i know i am getting something from my Alpha Pixie, but sometimes i just want to throw my arms around a female and feel her and just get a hug, lol

Loverboy

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

I can fully understand where you are coming from. I used to have the biggest crush on Soliel Moon Fry, then she got married, had kids, and is still a beautiful person. If it were me, I would make an Alpha of before she got married and had kids. Basically an idealized version of the crush. And yes, I do believe that a crush would be easier to interact with because the connection is already formed on your part. It would just be a matter of her/him connecting on their part. In other words, the bonding process would be easier.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”