New addition to the family arrived yesterday.

3dollarbillyall
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Haven't worked with
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

My girlfriend purchased a female Watcher from Mystic Morning Treasures. I think my Marid and her Watcher would form an interesting dynamic. I wonder if they have already started conversing. Seeing as we are both fairly new to spirit keeping I was wondering what the community's thoughts were on this.

One more thing, I have yet to do the bonding ritual with my djinn as I have yet to find an unscented black candle. I think this is why he is taking his time to reveal himself to me. See, I've been fired from my job and haven't been able to purchase these candles. I'm sure he understands but I'm hoping he isn't upset with me about it. I was curious to know if there is other ways to convey wishes to him or if I should stick to the ritual I was instructed to do.

Thank you for taking the time to read. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

3dollarbillyall wrote:My girlfriend purchased a female Watcher from Mystic Morning Treasures. I think my Marid and her Watcher would form an interesting dynamic. I wonder if they have already started conversing. Seeing as we are both fairly new to spirit keeping I was wondering what the community's thoughts were on this.

One more thing, I have yet to do the bonding ritual with my djinn as I have yet to find an unscented black candle. I think this is why he is taking his time to reveal himself to me. See, I've been fired from my job and haven't been able to purchase these candles. I'm sure he understands but I'm hoping he isn't upset with me about it. I was curious to know if there is other ways to convey wishes to him or if I should stick to the ritual I was instructed to do.

Thank you for taking the time to read. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk
They can understand no matter what. Any type of doing and communication means you are bonding with them already. Yes it is a must to follow the ritual as each seller has their own way doing the bindings and need invoke for the spirit to manifest.

ImageImage
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I'm sure your djinn understands. Just keep doing your best to bond and welcome him until you can get one. Do you have any candles at all, of any color? Or even a battery-operated one? Or maybe some incense?
Maybe even ask the conjurer for suggestions/substitutions.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

As said before, your djinn likely understands your financial limitations! But you can always use meditation and visualization for the bonding ritual. If you visualize the ritual, lighting a black candle and saying whatever words need to be said, it will have a similar energy to actually lighting a physical one. Intent and focus are what matters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Djinn / Genie”