Decent Book on How To Open Third Eye

Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi, people. I'm sitting at home, hoping to learn how to open my third eye as to better communicate, envision my Succubus and Cambion.

So the question I present is: Does anyone know any great or recommended books on how to open one's third eye?

Thank you.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I like Samuel Sagan's Awakening the Third Eye:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

You need a lot more than just opening your third eye. Maybe your third eye is already open and you just don't know how to use those senses that come with it.
An open third eye doesn't guarantee mastery of all your senses.

So with that, I'd recommend Franz Bardon's Initiation into Hermetics, which has a few chapters on developing those senses and generally a good spiritual foundation, Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce, Mastering Astral Projection by Robert Bruce, Sorcerer's Secrets by Jason Miller, The Book of Magick Practices by Jason Augustus Newcomb, You are Psychic by Pete Sanders and anything dealing with chakra work and the Ajna Chakra. There's a lot of resources on the internet for the last one, you wouldn't need books for that.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks Aprophis, but I don't have time to get into each of those. Thanks, Darkwing. Is Samuel Sagan's Awakening the Third Eye good for beginner's?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Robert Bruce's books are also great; I found out the technique I was taught before is quite similar with his tactile imaging method:)

For Samuel Sagan's book, I might be a bit biased since it also explains the meridian channel clearing from traditional Chinese medicine system in the later part of the book. Basically, it uses "throat friction", in which we hum or vibrate the sounds to affect the third eye area. Quite the same with this clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDnBw7EXa3w

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Throat friction sounds like a version of the Yoga technique (pranayama) ujjayi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ujjayi_breath

I prefer ocean breath instead of throat friction for a name.

Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Robert Bruce's books are also great; I found out the technique I was taught before is quite similar with his tactile imaging method:)

For Samuel Sagan's book, I might be a bit biased since it also explains the meridian channel clearing from traditional Chinese medicine system in the later part of the book. Basically, it uses "throat friction", in which we hum or vibrate the sounds to affect the third eye area. Quite the same with this clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDnBw7EXa3w
Thanks guys. I've tried practicing that throat vibration/hum before and just couldn't do it. Well, it was required that I vibrate the words from my gut, through my throat and I couldn't accomplish the task.

I just watched the video with Teal. Brilliant information and saved to my favorites. I'll put that into practice. I'll give some consideration into Samuel Sagan's book. Thanks again everybody.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:Throat friction sounds like a version of the Yoga technique (pranayama) ujjayi.

Could be, yep, but this one can be done through the nose or mouth, not exclusively from the nose:)
Hermit Crab wrote: Thanks guys. I've tried practicing that throat vibration/hum before and just couldn't do it. Well, it was required that I vibrate the words from my gut, through my throat and I couldn't accomplish the task.

I just watched the video with Teal. Brilliant information and saved to my favorites. I'll put that into practice. I'll give some consideration into Samuel Sagan's book. Thanks again everybody.
Yep, it's difficult, although if we use Teal Swan's method, I think it can help.
I used her Thoh and May methods for a long time, just because it's interesting:P One day I heard a literal clicking sound in one ear when doing it. Keep doing it, then I heard it also in another ear. After getting used to it, I tried clicking them in one time, and my head felt vibrating.
Now the throat friction breathing does sound like ocean waves inside my head:)

Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Inedible wrote:Throat friction sounds like a version of the Yoga technique (pranayama) ujjayi.

Could be, yep, but this one can be done through the nose or mouth, not exclusively from the nose:)
Hermit Crab wrote: Thanks guys. I've tried practicing that throat vibration/hum before and just couldn't do it. Well, it was required that I vibrate the words from my gut, through my throat and I couldn't accomplish the task.

Yep, it's difficult, although if we use Teal Swan's method, I think it can help.
I used her Thoh and May methods for a long time, just because it's interesting:P One day I heard a literal clicking sound in one ear when doing it. Keep doing it, then I heard it also in another ear. After getting used to it, I tried clicking them in one time, and my head felt vibrating.
Now the throat friction breathing does sound like ocean waves inside my head:)
Cheers! I'll look into it.

Return to “Books & Literature”