Have you tried...

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

This seems like a rather simple consideration, but as simple as it is I have realized many may not actually think to do it.
As someone who considers myself an innovator, and a bit of a mad para-scientist I am always experimenting with combining various magicks, enchantments, energies and the like - those I have developed myself as well as those drawn from outside sources.

My question to those of you who may be struggling with getting results, and those alike who just want to advance in their results with magickals - have you tried combining them?

What I mean is activating different combinations of bindings, together with intent. Taking two or more different bindings for the same purpose/centered on the same area and meditating with them, consciously working with them in tandem. Even mix and matching the type of energy/binding to see how they can impact one another uniquely and thusly, yourself.

I have found more often than not, including the rare occasion where I may actually be having trouble making progress with a binding, that when I pair/activate more than one together something different is going to manifest and sometimes that something is the breakthrough I've been waiting for.

For example, you could be wishing to see into your past lives.. You have a piece for having spontaneous visions of past lives, you have another piece for astral time travel, you have a spirit companion who specializes in remote viewing. Task the three together rather than working with them individually, what might happen?
And yes, there is a difference between passively allowing everything to work on it's own accord, and actually taking these things and with intent deciding to combine their abilities for you in a session.

There is no rule that says you should need to work with only one piece at a time, one magick at a time, one methodology at a time.. different of these can, you see, have the effect of reinforcing your intent from distinct angles at once in a fusion of application. They can refine, grant direction, to your effort allowing for greater manifestations.

If you haven't yet, try it..

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I agree completely with this, Noc. I also find that different energies blend well together, and figuring out what combines well and what doesn't is always a fun challenge!

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Yes.
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I also agree that this is a great suggestion. Awhile ago, Magnolia posted something similar about tasking spirits and spells in groups to work on the same goal, and keeping a journal on it this is from 2012 http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... ls#p367686
I also like mixing in different types of magick, and just never giving up 1ak

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Yes, I discovered this a couple years ago when I was hoping for a specific outcome and decided to attack the issue from several angles with multiple spirits/spells.

Now, I use this method when I do tarot readings. I primarily work with my bannik but I also have several spells I utilize as well. The Energy Spidering from the Attribute Amplification Orb has blown me away when it comes to working with several spirits/spells together for a common goal. I get SO much information, in so many different ways, and it comes in SO fast that I sometimes have a hard time keeping up with it all.

Return to “METHODOLOGIES”