17%

Total votes: 18
Celene
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

My vote was God/Goddess, because I am extremely drawn to Immortals and so far my experience has been nothing short of wonderful with them. I have not worked with them when it comes to relationships, though. I kind of shrink away from relationships, lol, but if I was the type who wanted one I would definitely seek guidance from Immortals.

“To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.”
― Thomas Campbell
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

nijntje wrote:I think spirits can do so much to attract what we want and need but there's also HUGE personal "responsibility" (such a heavy word) in continuing to draw out the best from that person. If there's anything spirits know it's that their magick brings what they CALL... But you can't just call or elicit once. You have to keep eliciting the best from the WORLD. That's the personal magick that we all need to master. It's not a drive-by fix to get a spirit to pull someone in. Magick is 24/7 and in every thought and deed. If you have a history of being hurt and emotionally manipulated, I can readily see how and why this otherwise great guy (chosen by your Grigori, remember) became to you an emotional manipulator. He was responding inevitably to your personal internal pull. Magick is the entire world. We cannot escape ourselves.

The World is not happening to us, it is responding to us. All the responsibility and power lies in our thoughts. Spirits can use their thoughts/magick on our behalf but the long lasting "fix" is really inside.
I actually don't have a history of being manipulated. He is the first to make me feel that way. And when I told him I felt manipulated into doing things I already said I didn't like doing, he gets defensive to the point in order to regain control, he'll call for a break. In his eyes he doesn't get why I feel this way. Instead he tries to change how I feel, rather than stop suggesting things that I am turned off to.

While for the most part I agree the world responds to us, sometimes pointing something out, doesn't mean it always happens. Though at this point, I'm not 100% sure one of my spirits isn't interfering, due me not being home for days. I notice also right before a big storm, I'll want to leave him. And when we are lovely dovey my abilities weaken. Either my connection with spirit weakens when my connection with him is strong, or just simply the two will not like each other and so it's a constant back and forth.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Angels”