sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So recently I asked my Grigori Watcher if they were the jealous type and he said no. I was like if so, then would he be able to draw the right person to me. He said yes. Then he disappeared for awhile so I thought he was mad....but it turns out he really did draw someone to me.

Astrologically speaking, the person he bought is a perfect fit. Personal planets that point to chemistry, communication, and desire for long term.

Emotionally this person can handle my emotional high's and lows. And doesn't run away, when I run away. In the beginning however, this guy he was appeared really one tracked mind, which was a slight concern, but that might have been the watcher pressing the issue. Or I'm just that sexy. LOL.

But now we have mellowed out and I can see the emotional gifts this person also provides. So I'm kind of happy. I've had a cupid which attracts a romantic love but not a force powerful enough for ME to want to move pass a couple of encounters. Both appeared needy and I just wasn't feeling it. Eros seemed disappointed with me, because I was behaving prudish with what was shown to me. Vampires mesmerize people but no real emotional connection, just lust I guess.

Djinns, well they are good at keeping people away. Khodamns I think help sooth most relationships but not sure if they do lust. So far top two are Grigori and the Goddess Aphrodite. If you want someone who lavishes you with the material as well Aphrodite brings mates with financial security. But my Grigori came through with someone I consider manly and sensitive with potential for more.

What has been your experience?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Interesting experience, thank you for sharing:)
The djinn, which race is it, though?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

darkwing wrote:Interesting experience, thank you for sharing:)
The djinn, which race is it, though?
To be fair I specifically asked them to prevent me from getting involved in people who would hurt me, and after several years that was way too many people that I had to turn away! That didn't prevent people from being attracted to me, but it did prevent me from being attracted to them. People would confess their worst personality traits, like sweet harmless looking guy would confess how he'd use women for sex and not give anything back in return, or how they are really ugly people inside, or simply how they can watch someone cry and be whatever...next.

I can see why djinns hate people in general and they do a good job at revealing the ugliest parts of people. I have nebs, and I think one marid? Not sure. But I asked my nebs specifically.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

That's really sweet! I have the same rule about preventing negative people from entering my life. My social circle has dwindled drastically Lolols... Almost all my old friends are distant/ gone. I did meet 2 Aquarius who I have the most amazing friendship with. I think I'll ask them for help with romance. It's been lame lately [emoji19] I sit there and my sister would tell me her friends at her job would talk about me me. Saying I'm a difficult etc when I barely utter a word lols. Think it's my posse keeping men away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

furrybunny wrote:That's really sweet! I have the same rule about preventing negative people from entering my life. My social circle has dwindled drastically Lolols... Almost all my old friends are distant/ gone. I did meet 2 Aquarius who I have the most amazing friendship with. I think I'll ask them for help with romance. It's been lame lately [emoji19] I sit there and my sister would tell me her friends at her job would talk about me me. Saying I'm a difficult etc when I barely utter a word lols. Think it's my posse keeping men away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OR....are you just not ready? Sometimes we get a time out because we need some introspection. The day I met this person, I was feeling kind of open to be my "normal" hilarious self. I too have been withdrawn into the spirit world for a while.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Well that turned out bad pretty quick. I guess I was wrong about best matches. I was just royally emotionally manipulated.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oy..
Maybe that dude was the right person for that time only?
Although, from your description, I'll go with Aphrodite. Or ask all of them to bring one guy who fits all criteria:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

darkwing wrote:Oy..
Maybe that dude was the right person for that time only?
Although, from your description, I'll go with Aphrodite. Or ask all of them to bring one guy who fits all criteria:)
He did bring something to my attention. And strangely enough he started reading book about fallen angels and watchers. I think my watcher is making himself known.

The saga continues.Today we had a break through. So we shall see where this all leads.

nijntje
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I think spirits can do so much to attract what we want and need but there's also HUGE personal "responsibility" (such a heavy word) in continuing to draw out the best from that person. If there's anything spirits know it's that their magick brings what they CALL... But you can't just call or elicit once. You have to keep eliciting the best from the WORLD. That's the personal magick that we all need to master. It's not a drive-by fix to get a spirit to pull someone in. Magick is 24/7 and in every thought and deed. If you have a history of being hurt and emotionally manipulated, I can readily see how and why this otherwise great guy (chosen by your Grigori, remember) became to you an emotional manipulator. He was responding inevitably to your personal internal pull. Magick is the entire world. We cannot escape ourselves.

The World is not happening to us, it is responding to us. All the responsibility and power lies in our thoughts. Spirits can use their thoughts/magick on our behalf but the long lasting "fix" is really inside.

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
Zodiac:

nijntje wrote:I think spirits can do so much to attract what we want and need but there's also HUGE personal "responsibility" (such a heavy word) in continuing to draw out the best from that person. If there's anything spirits know it's that their magick brings what they CALL... But you can't just call or elicit once. You have to keep eliciting the best from the WORLD. That's the personal magick that we all need to master. It's not a drive-by fix to get a spirit to pull someone in. Magick is 24/7 and in every thought and deed. If you have a history of being hurt and emotionally manipulated, I can readily see how and why this otherwise great guy (chosen by your Grigori, remember) became to you an emotional manipulator. He was responding inevitably to your personal internal pull. Magick is the entire world. We cannot escape ourselves.

The World is not happening to us, it is responding to us. All the responsibility and power lies in our thoughts. Spirits can use their thoughts/magick on our behalf but the long lasting "fix" is really inside.
Great post and advice.
Thank you

I used to know things

Return to “Angels”